Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Olympians

Frogger

Pulsar
So this is a roleplay about a group of 12 kids who are the reincarnations of the 12 Olympian gods. They are visited in a dream by the god/goddess they are the reincarnate of, and are given a piece of jewelry that has a charm representing the god/goddess they are the reincarnate of. For girls it is a charm bracelet, and for guys it is a leather cord with a bead. This makes it easier for the twelve to find each other, because their jewlery pieces will start to glow when they are close to another of the 12. Only the 12 people can see the glow. They have to band together to stop the forces of evil that are threatening to take over the world.

Interested? Let me know!

I think it's a question for Frogger: Are we supposed to have separate appearances for our characters when they use their powers? I had kind of assumed they just had some extra abilities, but I may have assumed wrong.

Eh, I'm going for a Warhammer 40K theme. Plus, between the godhood and cosmetic surgery, do you really think we have to look our actual age?

And, those mechanical bits, including the armor? Cybernetics dude. Warhammer 40K Tech-Priests, the flesh is weak, so replace it with divine Machinery.

Edit; And for me it was a "before and After" kind of idea, or a very advanced version of a mask. Sure, he'll keep a bot that looks and acts like the old him around, but new powers, new identity.

Ostrich, I think I can answer that for you, no they don't' have to have two separate appearances. my characters won't for example

Grim: I must admit I don't play Warhammer, but damn that looks so unwieldy and rather pointless for someone who is a warrior. Especially the claw, don't see how it would help you in battle to have a claw on your shoulder to throw your natural balance off. Most futuristic cyborgs I know of always seem to be far more sleek in design, it just looks like a strange design to me, that is all.

KK, my characters are up, I hope my "Other" entries don't offend, I was just try to inject something 'special' into each of them :)

And if anyone wants to work out past relationships with my characters feel free to drop me a pm

He's not a warrior though, he's the Warhammer 40K's Imperium of Man version of a mechanic/scientist. He's a Tech-Priest, but given the warhammer 40K setting is Grimmdark. In the grim darkness of the war torn future, forget enlightenment, peace has died stillborn, progress is the mark of the blasphemer and heretic, and the past is glorified and worshiped at the same time vilified according to the needs of the propaganda.

Besides, look up some Tech-Priest pictures and my choice was almost pathetically human.

Hehehehe... And... He's part god... So... Any 'unweildiness' isn't really a factor as the tech fits his divine sphere of influence.

Well if anyone wants connections with either of my characters just send me a pm and we can work something out.

If anyone really wants to play more than two characters, I'm thinking of allowing it, as long as it isn't overwhelming for that person.

Hi! I would like to play Demeter, if she's still open. Maybe as a hippie chick who can control plants.

Is the position of Hades still open? I'm thinking of a brooding, anti-social type of individual who sticks to himself. Not gothic or anything, but prefers to wear black clothing, hooded, lives in a leased out basement type of guy.

I'll be making a character sheet shortly. 22, college graduate. I thought he'd be older since he's one of the first.

While reading it appears you dont have anyone for the role of Zeus' incarnation, i was wondering if i could fill the role.

Back
Top Bottom