Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Olympians

Frogger

Pulsar
So this is a roleplay about a group of 12 kids who are the reincarnations of the 12 Olympian gods. They are visited in a dream by the god/goddess they are the reincarnate of, and are given a piece of jewelry that has a charm representing the god/goddess they are the reincarnate of. For girls it is a charm bracelet, and for guys it is a leather cord with a bead. This makes it easier for the twelve to find each other, because their jewlery pieces will start to glow when they are close to another of the 12. Only the 12 people can see the glow. They have to band together to stop the forces of evil that are threatening to take over the world.

Interested? Let me know!

Quick question, will this have more of an anime feel or something along the Percy Jackson books/movies lines?

Neither, really. I like anime and all, but I'd rather not this be like anime, and the same goes for the Percy Jackson series. I want it to be funny and fun, but there is that sense of danger, if you know what I mean.

I think we can get away with open spots as they can be npcs or side characters or something else that makes them not present

I think I could post my profiles for my characters whenever everyone else is ready, and it is all up ^^

Um neither one looks like much of a high school/college age character, but it is up to you, either will stand out in comparison to the others for sure, though at being said my Hephaestus would most likely would of ended up this

For my two charactersFemale Hermes

Ares

It is up to you man, I just know he will stand out compared to my characters in his machine god mode as mine are going to remain high school students, and not change into some other form.

It's deliberate, him saying he casts off most of his humanity, retreating into the machine. That, and he has to look the part. And in the modern day and age, the it's all about the tech.

That might be a problem given that it is a group rp, where they are suppose to be friends thus having a withdrawn character might cause him to be left out of the loop in the rp, and run out of things to do really quickly. I would also change your first pic, he looks to be mid-20's I would guess, but that is up to you.

Eh, every high school group needs the crazy lab guy, the one that doesn't get much screen time, but that's because while the others were out being cool, he was making a Jager. Besides, just because he replaces himself with technology does not mean he stops being friendly, it just means he gets over the no longer really human thing a lot faster, and takes it a bit to far.

Surprised you didn't go with someone like Raiden as your base image for your character over the one you did. He looks really unwieldy I mean with the big crane on your neck you have to be unbalanced and everything, and the wires hanging all over the place and the very stiff looking armor. He looks way very old too, I would guess he is at least like 40's, 50's just from how he looks in the picture.

Back
Top Bottom