Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Olympians

Frogger

Pulsar
So this is a roleplay about a group of 12 kids who are the reincarnations of the 12 Olympian gods. They are visited in a dream by the god/goddess they are the reincarnate of, and are given a piece of jewelry that has a charm representing the god/goddess they are the reincarnate of. For girls it is a charm bracelet, and for guys it is a leather cord with a bead. This makes it easier for the twelve to find each other, because their jewlery pieces will start to glow when they are close to another of the 12. Only the 12 people can see the glow. They have to band together to stop the forces of evil that are threatening to take over the world.

Interested? Let me know!

You mean I can't be a 20 year old gamer with a slight Warhammer 40K obsession? That after reincarnating realizes that marriage to the goddess of sex may sound like a good idea, in practice he just wants to be left to his workshop, to bring his Mechanium army to life? Well, animation.

If he wants a girl? He can make one. I'm sure androids would count as a very high tech sex toy.

My point being, I imagined my character drawing from the core of the god, but with noticeable differences. Still, you want to tell me what your idea was, because I'm pretty sure if we want any pre-game connections between our characters, we'd have to agree on them.

they are not the gods they are just normal teens or young adults from what I can tell, who have some of the powers, they would have these massive powers of the gods or be acting like gods in the rp, I don't think, I could be wrong, but I figure they are normal everyday students who have talents in certain things like maybe shop class or kendo, or swimming etc.

Well the god talks to them and makes them the incarnate. Then they get the bracelet and have to band together to fight evils. From what I read...

They are the reincarnations meaning the siuls of the gods born into someone else. So the people in the group could be completely different from the original, from what I can read, this doesn't make them the god, just someone with similar powers as the gods which I am guessing they would have to learn over the this power, the gods from what I can tell just give them the ability to use the power. They wouldn't suddenly be the gods themselves, they would have the sort of power like the gods, I am guessing kind of like percy Jackson. I could be wrong on this thought tough and if I am, feel free to correct me Frogger.

And my power as it is, kinda resembles the general technological aptitude from the Percy Jackson films/books. Which, given all the Sci-fi a gamer can come across? Eheheheheheheheheh.

You're right, Silverknight. My original intentions behind this was that the gods are in danger, and so they passed on their souls into a new generation. They were thinking that they had a better chance that way.

I'm thinking of having it where everyone can only have two characters. I don't want anyone stretching themselves too far, and I'd like it if one character was a girl, the other a guy.

XD I guess I'll be joining three of your group roleplays. How does me taking Poseidon and Hestia sound? God of the sea and goddess of fire, good mix.

Alright, here is what I see so far:

Aphrodite - Gekigami
Apollo - Gekigami
Athena --
Hades --
Artemis - Myself
Poseidon - OstrichFromJoust
Hestia - OstrichFromJoust
Zeus --
Hera -- Cora von Fotze
Demeter --
Hephaestus - Grimsage Matt
Hermes -- Silverknight
Dionysus -- Cora von Fotze
Ares -- Silverknight

Take note, it is possible to be a minor deity's reincarnation... such as Persephone, Eros (son of Aphrodite), Pan, you know.

Silverknight, you mentioned being a couple different reincarnations. Ideas?

Back
Top Bottom