Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The New Olympians

Frogger

Pulsar
So this is a roleplay about a group of 12 kids who are the reincarnations of the 12 Olympian gods. They are visited in a dream by the god/goddess they are the reincarnate of, and are given a piece of jewelry that has a charm representing the god/goddess they are the reincarnate of. For girls it is a charm bracelet, and for guys it is a leather cord with a bead. This makes it easier for the twelve to find each other, because their jewlery pieces will start to glow when they are close to another of the 12. Only the 12 people can see the glow. They have to band together to stop the forces of evil that are threatening to take over the world.

Interested? Let me know!

So, a Imperator Class Titan might be a bit much? But hey, it's a mobile War Temple, which would be freaking awesome:D

That said, they'd be a pain to make, and require large crews and resources. And no blowing people up.... eh, I'll just vaporize them.

Hey, it's the Tech God baby, it's totally in character to make the really nice toys:cool:

I could play the reincarnate of Apollo or Artemis, as an archer who lives in a relatively out on the edge of the town/city.

I'll most likely do Apollo, but if you do Artemis wouldn't that make us related? I mean Apollo and Artemis are twins...

I'll be apollo's reincarnate. Maybe a little love/rivalry between Artemis and Apollo?

I can see a profitable and mutually beneficial arrangement between me and the more martially inclined gods/goddess.

And will there possibly be a Hades reincarnation? Because a Warhammer 40K Dreadnought might rub him the wrong way, and it would be better to ask first.

Plus, Gekgami, my version of Hephaestus will have wised up, and will not try remarrying Aphrodite. Which means no free high tech sex toys for her:p

Oh, you'll see what Aphrodite's reincarnation is and be shocked. And Hephaestus is actually her father who commuted adultery with her. Fun fact. The sex toys might just... Disappear :3...

Back
Top Bottom