Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Daddy's Favorite? (Take a peek!)

Pixie Dust

Meteorite
The extremely vague plot idea:
Two daughters notice how unhappy their father is and decide to take action upon themselves. Ultimately, this causes a bit of a competition to arise between both daughters. After all, who doesn't want to be daddy's girl?

The characters involved:
Father - Hard working, loves his family, ultimately dissatisfied with his sex life (or lack of one)
Daughter 1 - Age 18+, more of the shy and reserved type
Daughter 2 - Age 18+, more of the open and flirtatious type
Mother - Still up for debate...

Yeah, I know everything's pretty vague and shit, but I'd rather develop the plot as a group than alone.

Oh, and I'd like to have one of the daughter roles, no preference for which one.

So, anyone game for this?

If you need a room for one more guy I could be in. Maybe, a brother or something but this is really up to you.

Have you decided on the "mother" role yet or not, and if so, do you want it included? If so, I'm game.

I could definitely roleplay as the "sexually unreceptive to their spouse" partner.

Dang... All the girls are taken... Unless you have space for either a Cousin/aunt/brother's GF who has a thing for Mom, Dad... Maybe both?

I would also love to join, but this thread is outdated by at least two months or so. We could always start our own for those who don't have roles?

Back
Top Bottom