Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Combinations and Marvelous Things (Nefarious x Cherry Shithead)

'Ugh, why does she have to be so fucking difficult' He thought to himself, not really wanting to discuss this topic any longer. It made him feel uncomfortable.

"Well maybe if Cindy or Lucinda had dragged me to a private room and held a gun to my head, I might have wanted to help them too." His tone dripping with sarcasm, straightening his jacket as he waited for Charlie to climb out of the car behind his mother, closing the door and pressing the 'lock' button on his key ring.
"This way." He motioned for the two of them to follow him, making his way towards the large elevator located in corner of the underground parking garage. Upon reaching the closed metal door, he pulled out a thin black card and swiped it against a black panel in the wall which made the door of the elevator open with a loud 'Ding'.

Alex stepped into the spacious and well decorated elevator, holding the door open for Alison and Charlie.

Alison entered warily, holding Charlie's hand. She felt out of place and embarrassed, she was still wearing her stripper outfit, she was the "sexy sailor". She really didn't enjoy her line of work, but it was the only job she could get at the moment.

"Umm... Do you have any clothes I can change I to?" she asked. "And maybe a T-shirt for Charlie? I mean, we can't sleep in these clothes."

Once both of them entered the elevator, he reached over to the control panel and pressed the button corresponding to the twenty seventh floor, leaning back against the smooth metal wall, finally feeling more relaxed and in-control now that he was back in a familiar location. Wincing, he brought his hands up to inspect the light bruises that were forming on his knuckles from the wild punches he had thrown earlier that night.

He looked towards Alison, his eyes doing another quick 'once-over', appreciating how provocative and inviting she looked in her outfit.

Her question jarred him from his rowdy thoughts.

Damn it, why couldn't his ex-wife have left some of her old clothes at his apartment instead of packing everything she owned (and half of the things he owned) a week before she sent him the divorce papers and moved out?
"You can borrow one of my T-shirts and a pair of shorts for now. Charlie can feel free to take anything that might come remotely close to fitting him too. I'll send someone to get proper clothes for the two of you tomorrow."

The elevator doors opened and Alex held the door open for them once again, waiting for them to step out before doing so himself and leading them down a vast corridor until they reached the double-doors at the very end. The name plate on the door stated 'Suite 1 - Mr. Alexander Adams'.

Alison whistled. "Ritzy," she said, admiring the double doors before her. "Oh. Um, the name's Alison," she said, when she noticed he was staring at her. "What are you looking at, dicknose?" she asked accusingly.

"See? Now was that so difficult? You have a lovely name."
Alex didn't bother replying to her accusatory question, giving her a roguish wink before pulling out another key from his pocket, unlocking the double doors and holding them open for her and Charlie, allowing them to step through the doors.
"Welcome to my humble abode." He declared, ushering them through the broad sleek white-marbled corridor that the doors had opened up into which in-turn opened up into a spacious sitting area.

He unbuttoned his jacket, taking it off and throwing it carelessly onto one of the elegant white leather couches before turning back to his guests.
"Make yourselves at home." His tone was gentle, not wanting to make Alison feel uncomfortable or out-of-place.

"First things first- We need to clean up that bloody nose of yours." He gestured towards her face, making his way across the cavernous sitting area and disappearing into a door at the far end.
After a few moments, he returned with a first aid kit, firmly taking Alison by the wrist and leading her towards the kitchen, pulling a clean white hand towel from a rack on the kitchen counter before wetting a portion of it in warm water.
"Hold still." He muttered, stepping in close and bringing up the towel to Alison's face, gently dabbing at blotches of blood on her nose and cheek.

Alison snatched the towel from Alex. "I can do it myself," she said stubbornly, blotting at the blood.

Charlie peeked his head in the kitchen. "Do you have any toys?" he asked shyly.

Alex sighed, letting Alison snatch the towel from out of his hands.
He stepped away from her, looking down at Charlie as he peeked into the kitchen. "Sorry kid, I don't. Maybe we can go buy you some tomorrow?" He glanced hastily at Alison, "That is, if Mommy gives us permission."

"You could watch some cartoons if you'd like?" he suggested, walking back into the sitting area and towards the colossal flat-screen TV mounted to one of the walls. He grabbed the remote from the nearby table and switched the TV on, flicking through the various channels until he found something appropriate for Charlie to watch.
He leaned down, handing the remote to Charlie, ruffling his hair before making his way back into the kitchen to check on Alison.

Charlie mumbled something to himself about Alex being a square but smiled when he saw the cartoons. He looked just like his mom when he smiled.

Alison pulled a little vile of weed out of her purse, and some rolling papers, then rolled a joint. She lit it with her lighter and inhaled, smiling as she exhaled smoke from her nose. "Where's your shower?" she asked, spotting Alex.

Back
Top Bottom