Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

True Romance (Mr. E x Cherry Shithead)

Cherry Shithead

Planetoid
"Halcyon. This looks like the place," Faye said, flipping her pale blonde hair over her shoulder and entering what was essentially a whorehouse. There were many handsome men inside, most of them lifting weights and admiring their reflection. No, they simply wouldn't do.

She approached the man who appeared to be in charge. "Hi, I would like a who-- I mean, handsome companion, please."

"You're quite cute... I'm surprised you would need to pay someone to wine and dine you," the man said.

"Oh no, it's not for me," Iris chuckled, not at all flattered. She didn't "play for the same team" as most girls, and had no interest in men. "It's for my friend."

"Well I suppose your friend will have just as good tits, I'll do her."

"You're not his-- I'm sorry, HER, type. Someone... fragile." Iris smiled wickedly.

I walked in nervously. Looking around as I fidgeted, trying, and failing, to look calm.

I walked up to Iris and tapped her on the shoulder. "C'mon. I changed my mind, I wanna leave. Can we go?" I stutter nervously before clocking the man and straightening my back "Alright, mate?" I said in a fake-macho deep voice. "Just. Uh. Needed to use the toilet and this place was the closest." I lie, unconvincingly before turning to Iris again. "Seriously." I shouted under my breath.

"Calm the fuck down and let me do the talking," Iris commanded. She scoped the room. "Oh. He's handsome. For a dude." She pointed at a man in the corner.

He sat on the leather sofa, reading a book. He had chin length jet black hair, and piercing green eyes. He wore a button up white shirt, with sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and a loose black tie. He had tattoos covering his arms.

"Him?" the man said. "That's Dominic de Rivera. I should warn you, he's a bit rough--"

"Go get him," Iris said.

"What?"

"Do I fucking stutter? I said GO GET HIM."

the man hurried off in Dominic's direction. Iris smiled. "You excited?"

I stood silent for a while before finally managing "That... That's That's a dude. Like. Male. A man." I stutter, feeling uncomfortable. "Come on, I wanna go. This isn't... me!" I moan, pulling at your arm to try to get us to leave before Dominic came over...

Dominic towered over both of them, even Iris, who stood at 6 feet. "I hear my services have been requested?" he asked, looking the other male up and down, a smile of satisfaction creeping across his face.

I grimaced and suppressed a frown. "No. Nope. I think she pointed in the wrong direction, DIDN'T YOU!?" I hint strongly at Iris with wide eyes..

"No, I didn't," Iris said sternly, before smiling. "My friend needs to get his cherry popped. What's your price?"

"Hmm..." Dominic's gaze never left the male. "It's usually pretty steep, but I think I can make a deal for such a cute young thing. What's your name?"

"What the hell is happening?!" I yell, apparently to myself, as he calls me cute. I grit my teeth and glare at him. "Michael." I growl.

"Michael, huh?" Dominic smirked. "Well Michael, why don't we go some place... more private?" Before Michael could answer Dominic grabbed his wrist and pulled him up the stairs.

"Nope I'm goooooooood" I shouted as I got dragged away "SCREW YOU IRIS!!!!!" I shouted as I grabbed door handles and frames in a poor attempt to stop myself from being dragged away

Dominic simply picked Michael up and carried him bridal style into a luxurious room overlooking the city. He set him gently on the bed, then proceeded to lock the door.

"Well shit." I say, still fighting, but slightly resigned to my fate. "That is one hell of a vie-you locked the door. Why.. no no. No." I stutter nervously..

Dominic looked at Michael, concerned, then sat next to him on the bed. He wrapped his muscular arms around the other and pulled him close. "You don't have to be scared of me," he cooed. "I won't hurt you."

"Define hurt." I mumbled. Now resigned to my fate, my body language closed off and defensive.

"I mean, I'm not gonna rape you, if that's what you're thinking." Dominic looked deep into Michael's eyes, dead serious.

"okay?" I say, now slightly intrigued, but still reserved. "what, then?"

"Well now I do to you whatever you want me to do to you," Dominic said. "If you're a good boy~" he added, smiling.

"O... okay?" I said, my body language opening up as I play with my trousers, trying to hide a semi. "L.. like what?"

"Seeing how this your first time, I'd suggest this." Dominic pushed him on the bed, pulling his pants and underwear down. "Well hello to you too," he chuckled, seeing Michael's semi. He spread the other's bare legs.

I say nothing, not knowing whether to protest, enjoy it, fight back or what. But I do know one thing... I'm embarrased..

"Don't be embarrassed on my account," Dominic said. "I've definitely seen worse." With that, he firmly grabbed the other's member and slipped it into his mouth.

"Jesus!" I exclaimed in shock. Out of pure natural reaction, my hands slam down on his head and try to make him stop..

The impact of Michael's hands coming down on Dominic's head just pushed it further down his throat. He took this as a sign that the other wanted more, so he tightened and retracted his throat muscles around it.

Again, out of reaction, I grab his hair and try to pull him off, using my arms the best I could to fight him

Back
Top Bottom