Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Alone in the Dorms (Yuuki x Malfrost)

Yuuki~chan

Meteorite
"Dear Diary,

I finally got everything unpacked today and settled into the dorms. It took me forever to get it all sorted out and put away. I only wish that I didn't have to leave so many of my things at home. It will be hard to keep myself entertained here otherwise. I guess I will have to manage.

So far, everything seems to be going pretty smoothly. I met a few of my teachers today and they seem nice. I will be meeting my classmates tomorrow too. I am hoping that goes well. Also, I did end up getting stuck in the co-ed dorms after all. It was the best that they could do after that little mix up with my paperwork. I haven't met my roommate yet, so I'll just have to see what he is like.

That's all I've got for now, so I might write twice tonight. We'll see.

Yours truly,

Emily"

I sighed and saved my entry, closing my laptop with a slight click. It was 7pm now, with the sun just starting to set outside. The dorms were still oddly quiet though. I guess everyone was out exploring the campus or something. Part of me felt like I should be out there too, but I really wasn't sure what I would do. Socializing was never really my strong suit.

I got off my bed and shoved my computer under it, checking my appearance in the long mirror. My dark hair was kind of a mess, curling down my back in random places. I brushed through it with my fingertips and browsed my formal wear again. We were supposed to look nice at the acceptance ceremony today and I still hadn't changed out of them.

The gray silver overshirt with blue undershirt felt like they were squeezing my chest and I was tempted to loosen them, but knew that they would make my cleavage more obvious than it already was. Why did I have to get stuck with the size D cup? I pushed the thought away, feeling awkward just for thinking it?

I adjusted my skirt so it covered my knees again, but didn't bother putting my shoes back on. My nylons were nude-style, so I almost had forgotten I was even wearing them. Comfy and barely visible. Small blessings, I guess. I shook my head and went and sat back on my bed. At least I had managed not to get sunburned today, with how fair I was.

I sighed and moved to the floor to rummage for my book under the bed. It wouldn't occur to me until a little later how unlady-like I would look while on my hands and knees like that.

Back
Top Bottom