Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss Deschanel (Celebstars & MellowYellow)

An appointment... he was feeling Zooey had some ulterior motive in sending Karen his way. Not that he particularly minded, the young woman was devious and kinky like that... and if he could have a second starlet notched into his little black book, well that would just be a spectacular piece of information to etch into his memoirs during his twilight years. Assuming Karen would go that route....

The door to the waiting room clicked open and Esteban stepped inside, looking at the attractive ginger. "Aha, Miss Gillian, so nice to meet you in person. I was excited for the chance to ever since we spoke on the phone the other day. Well, come along, we can choose what you want for your shooting."

Esteban led her along toward the main changing room, gesturing to the wardrobe lined with all manner of outfits and clothing. "Now, I take it you had a look at the catalogue of sets and outfits I have on offer. Do you have any preference on what you want?"

Karen stood up and shook the man's hand before walking in to the studio with him. It was the same one Zooey first met Esteban in and he was no different in showing her to the changing room with the outfits.

"I looked, but I don't know what is best for me. I am just here to build up a portfolio and thought you could help with that. My manager thinks I could get modelling work as well as acting work. More money, we all have to live" she tried joking but it didn't come off to well.

"I trust your judgement, I did like the corsets you had. I have had to wear some for work before. Although they are really tough to get in to without help."

"Corsets... yes I see, they would suit you very well," he admitted with a nod. He did have a few in different colours and styles, even if the models didn't use them too often. Understandably, they weren't all that comfortable to wear. "Well..." he paused and sorted through the wardrobe, slipping out a brown leather corset, then taking out a black knee-length skirt and a short-sleeved ivory blouse to match.

"Maybe something western based?" he suggested. Esteban stroked his chin in thought "Yes, that could work nicely as a start, makes good use of the corset too. Does that sound agreeable to you?"

"I can do that, it isn't something I would go for, but your the professional, if you think it makes me look good I'll try it." Karen didn't really like the colour of the corset but was happy to take the advice of Esteban. When she saw the line of clothing, she instantly fell in love with an outfit. "What about this? I always thought black was my colour given that I am rather pale. Can we try this first? See how we go? If not, I can change in to your recommendation?"

After some convincing and debating, the actress got her way and went in to the changing room, locking the door behind her. Karen didn't take long to change, she took the best part of ten minutes.

Finally slipping on some heels, she went over to the section with a large white background. There was a chair in front of it and she sat down readying herself for some photos.

karen+gillan+7.jpg

The taller male gave an impressed whistle, clearly more than happy about the selection. It blended together quite well, the outfit and background, and with the right amount of skin on display it showed some of Karen's beautiful assets. He set up the camera to her feet, taking the first snapshot as a head-on snapshot that gave a good look at her. He told her to maintain the pose, moved around to her side and took another picture.

"Alright, let's try... roll onto your side and crook your finger. Like you're inviting the viewer over. Let me see the passion and fire in your eyes Karen," Esteban instructed.

She posed for several photographs as he moved around her. She liked the attention, it felt nice being dressed up and having the camera shut it's lens on her before opening back up again. Rolling on to her side like she was told, one hand rested on her leg whilst the other formed in to one finger inviting the camera in for closer inspection. Like Esteban said, inviting the viewer.

Her black nails stood out against her pale skin as did her outfit. Her bright red hair was beautiful in contrast as well and she had a smile on her face as she changed positions over and over. One picture was of her running her fingers through her hair, another biting one finger like she was a naughty girl and the others ranged from sitting on her knees to laying on her stomach.

As the photoshoot went on Esteban became increasingly glad that he was wearing baggy pants, otherwise his growing arousal at the spectacle would be a little too noticeable. Karen did make for a very attractive specimen, very different from Zooey in many respects that certainly a lovely woman. Finally Esteban felt he had taken enough snapshots to make for a large and impressive portfolio.

"There we are," Esteban said, setting the camera on a modest table on the other end of the room. "That should be plenty. I just need to do some touching up in post and you shall have the most beautiful photos in town."

As soon as Esteban spoke, Karen relaxed her body and pulled her long pale legs to the side so she could rest them on the floor in her heels. Her elbows leaned on to her knees while she sat up straight and looked at the male. "Don't air brush me or anything, I don't want people to think I am trying to deceive them" her broad Scottish accent came across in a fiery state. "I don't mean to sound horrible, the accent does that sometimes."

"But thank you, what is the time?" Standing tall she rested each hand on her hips and turned to look at a clock on the wall. "Oh, it wasn't as long as I thought it would be. I still have an hour to kill. I'm meant to be meeting a producer for a show here. Hopefully my first American break" she crossed her fingers at Esteban.

"Oh trust me Miss, I don't ever airbrush my clients. I find it disrespectful to them in a sense, and you are too beautiful to have anything added on in post," the taller male commented. It was true to boot, even if a client asked him to do that he would refuse. He considered his photos to be art, and he had a disdain for modern practices that endorsed those ideas. "A whole hour eh? Well there's plenty to do around town," Esteban commented.

"Plenty to do around town?" Karen commented, looking at him with a weird look. "Are you asking me out?" The fiery redhead seemed flattered, almost blushing and going red against her pale white skin. "If you want we can do, do you want to take me somewhere Esteban?"

Karen was standing at this point closer to him and the camera, her hands were resting on her hips, her black nails blending with the corset. "Zooey was right about you, you are a very good photographer and man. I can see why she gets on well with you."

"Hm? Oh I wasn't actually asking... but if you insist," he said, grinning wryly. It was what he would decide to call a 'happy accident' given that he hadn't intended it, but he was more than happy to go along with that. He set his camera down and took his keys off his desk "I have no other appointments today, so feel free to slip back into your other clothes and I can show you about... and I do greatly appreciate the compliments. You and Zooey are both very kind women."

Karen changed back in to her clothing, the pantyhose and skirt, both black as well as a white shirt and blue cardigan. Her long red locks were down her back as she walked out with folding arms across her chest. "So where would we be going? Do you take all your clients out?" The Scottish beauty was starting to come across as a bit desperate perhaps, maybe she had found her rebound guy after her breakup. To say she was flattered he was taking her out was an understatement for sure.

Reaching outside, her hair quickly blew off her shoulders and in to the poor man's face. "Sorry!"

Esteban gave a nervous laugh, reaching a hand up and pulling a red hair off his tongue. "It's fine, happens from time to time," the taller male commented with a small smirk. Letting that stray hair blow away in the wind he headed along with her. "Oh no, this is a very rare thing. Most of my clients simply want their pictures taken and then head on their way, but I greatly appreciate the chance to form a stronger friendship with my clients," he said.

They rounded one corner and headed to the edge of the long block to a cafe that he regularly frequented. "On a sunny day like today, then I can't reccomend enough how good the upper balcony feels. And I'm sure we'd get a spot there at this hour."

The café was a small one on the corner, it wasn't very spacious inside, wooden chairs and tables crammed together to try and get as many people in as possible. A spiral staircase to the side gave the opportunity for people to sit upstairs where once again the place was packed with furniture. To the left a long sheet of netting blew inside from the balcony and Karen headed over to it where one table and two chairs sat unoccupied.

From this height she could see more of the city she was in, it was very nice and pleased her. "I like the spot" she commented. A waitress who they had passed on the ground floor on their way in soon followed behind with two menus.

"I'll give you five minutes to decide then I'll be back"

"Thank you miss," he said in return, nodding over to the waitress. She must have been new to the place, he had never seen her in his several trips to this particular cafe. Not that he minded, he was sure she would do the job well. He sank into his seat, light sunlight fanning over his seated form, while Esteban's gaze drifted between the attractive Scot and the visible cityscape from this vantage.

"You and me both. It's nothing too fancy, but as far as cafes go their service is always impeccable," he commented. He gave the redhead a small smile, the admiration clear in his pupils "So, how have you enjoyed the States thus far?"

"I have always wanted to come to the states, it has surprised me, everyone is friendly, although the ones who don't know who I am aren't. Just call me a stupid tourist....ouch!" She laughed, her deep Scottish accent coming through. Crossing her leg over the other, her black skirt tightened and her black pantyhose underneath stretched.

The blue Cardigan was held closely to the redhead as a breeze fell upon them both on the balcony, crossing her arms over her chest to keep warm for that brief second the Scot soon let go as the waitress came back.

Looking over the menu, Karen wanted a coffee. She wasn't sure if she should order something to eat as well.

"Well count yourself lucky. It's rare for there to be kind people in the states... then again, how could anyone mistreat a lovely redhead such as yourself?" the older male commented with a small laugh. He smirked at the notion, but he supposed it couldn't be helped. After all she was exceedingly attractive. He might have been banging Zooey, but she didn't seem to mind his eyes wandering. I'd be hypocritical if she did, considering she was an adulteress in the first place.

Once their coffees arrived Esteban took a small sip of his and looked over at the attractive redhead. "You know Zooey's told me a good deal about you, but I have to wonder... what has she told you about me? Nothing bad I hope?"

Back
Top Bottom