Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Miss Deschanel (Celebstars & MellowYellow)

Part of this still felt like a very odd dreaming, as he was making out with the gorgeous starlet he had to wonder how he got this lucky. Suddenly Esteban had gripped Zooey by her firm asscheeks, digits now digging into the soft flesh of her rear and raising her up a bit.

"I'll take what I can get... I think I'm pushing my luck as it is," he remarked with a small snicker. Esteban slowly sld her down, lips and teeth teasing at her neck once the thick head of his cock began forcing Zooey's slick and warm walls open.

Whilst kissing him and making out with him, Zooey was in for a surprise as his hands lifted her up by her ass cheeks. Feeling his mouth work at her neck, she was seduced by his love and passion for her body. Once lowered on to his cock, her lips slowly broke open for him, parting ways as they wanted him to enter her walls. Moaning with deep pleasure she kissed his neck like he did hers, her hands roamed over his chest and back, feeling every muscle he had which was bulging.

"That feels amazing" she smiled, now just resting her head on his shoulder and letting him do all the work.

"God damn... Zooey," the taller male whispered in return, hot breath rolling outward from the sensation of her lips sucking an teasing along his tanned neck. He needed this, really he did, just as much as the actress did. Esteban gave a low grunt and started too raise and lower the brunette with shallow jerks that steadily loosened her to fit his impressive cock, the grinding motions leaving her heavy breasts to drag up and down his firm chest.

"You're certainly... rather tight..." he remarked in that same honeyed , exotic accent. "But I do agree. Most amazing," the phorographer purred. Gradually he was gaining speed, and as he grew faster his thrusts went in deeper and deeper.

When his thrusts went in deeper with greater pace, the actress left his neck and instead bit down in to his shoulder. Her white teeth sunk in to his flesh, her canines digging deep like his cock was in her pussy as he held her. "Ugh...that's so good" she gasped, now taking her teeth away and smiling, kissing his mouth and inserting her tongue. After the passionate kissing, she tapped his arm like she was submitting.

"Wait, do me on the sofa now" she said, taking herself away from his grip and getting on all fours on the leather sofa. It was in front of a mirror on the dresser and she could see herself in it. "I want to watch you do me" she smiled with a wicked grin.

He had to admit he winced a bit when she dug her pearly whites into his shoulder, hard enough to leave a mark... but at the very least she didn't break the skin, and it did feel nice to blend pleasure with a bit of pain. Esteban pulled out, his cock glistening a bit in the pale light, watching with clear glee on his face as Zooey moved onto all fours on the couch. "Such a perverted starlet... wanting to do such crude things."

Esteban gave her backside a playful sway, the stroke of his palm making the flesh of her asscheeks wiggle a bit before both of his hands caught her hips. With Zooey held firmly in place Esteban drove his thick shaft back into her hot depths and started hammering away with a renewed vigor and intensity. "So... when I cum... do you wish for me to pull out, or...?"

"Is there a problem with that?" Zooey replied to his speaking of crude things. Wiggling her bum for him, she looked over her shoulder and used her eyelashes to seduce him all over again. Her clear beautiful eyes witnessed his hand lifted up before the palm came crashing down on to her pale white skin, making her skin ripple and her mouth open up in to a yelp. "Ugh!" Zooey sounded, a crying pain which made her smile and laugh as well as cry in pain.

She knew he was on the couch when the cushion sank deeper, making her knees lower towards him and his manhood. Her slit was moist and soft, welcoming to as he mounted her once more.

"You do what you want...I am yours for now" she said, smiling over her shoulder at him before jerking her head forward towards the wall and moaning in delight.

"Hm... you do like to live dangerously, don't you?" the tanned male replied with that playful edge lingering on his tongue. Esteban maintained the strong thrusts of his hips, making the couch rock beneath the two of them from the force and power of his motions. The thrill of all this, the taboo nature of fucking an engaged celebrity in his own studio... well that was just spurring him on, driving him to be a little bit rougher than normal.

After all, who knew if he would ever feel this again? He allowed his hips to keep hard at work, and Esteban's growls of lust grew louder while the pressure in his groin grew more intense. Since she said there was no issue,Esteban was going to assume she was on the pill. So with one final grunting thrust his cock swelled and started filling her pussy with his thick and hot cum, rope upon rope providing quite an impressive load.

He waited there atop her for a little longer, his strong body glistening with sweat before he found the energy to finally pull out and fall back against the sofa.

As he was going at her, pumping his cock in to her, Zooey moaned in pleasure, her mouth opened wide and letting noise blurt out in sudden twists of delight. Her body shook as he held it, her breasts swinging back and forth and her ass rippling just as it did when he spanked it with his strong palm. To help keep in line with his thrusts, each hand of hers held on to the arm of the sofa, making her upper body lift up and helping her weight to fall on to his cock which was doing an excellent job of stimulating her.

"Ugh....fuck!" She squirmed, feeling an orgasm burn up inside of her, building to a point where she could no longer hold on to it. With her walls clenching tightly around his shaft, she let her juices flow down on to him just as she felt his ropes of sticky cum splash against her walls.

Zooey to was full of sweat and she breath heavy when he finished.

She made for quite a spectacle like that; sweat-slick and with his seed flowing and dripping from her ravished pussy. Esteban couldn't help but grin stupidly at that spectacle before clearing his throat and smartening up a bit. It took a little bit of exertion for him to stand, but once he found the strength to move his legs he padded around to the front of the couch and pressed his lips to Zooey's own in a heated exchange, their tongues meeting briefly.

Esteban was still smiling once he pulled back, and he rather casually asked "You mind if we make this more than a one time thing? I'm sure I can always find space in my schedule for you, Zooey..."

Zooey was still over coming with joy at the pleasure she had received from the man. She felt even more turned on knowing his gift of seed was planted inside of her. The risk of herself getting pregnant was a thrill, although she knew nothing would come of it as she was on the pill. Looking over her shoulder, she watched and waited for him to gain his strength before walking around to the front. His limp cock swaying in front of before he knelt and kissed her.

Smiling, she locked lips with him, kissing and playing with his tongue before pulling back.

"I would love to. But we need to be very careful. I can't let it harm my career."

"You and me both. As fun as this is, it'll damage both of us if it gets public... but you have to admit, the risk of getting caught just makes it even hotter," Esteban replied with a small snicker. He padded over to the desk opposite the couch, tore a note off the stickypad and swiftly wrote down his personal cell number. With that done he headed back over and handed the yellow note to the pleasured starlet.

"Feel free to call me again my dear, or just use my office number. Though I can't always guarantee that I'll be able to answer that umber," Esteban explained.

Zooey nodded, it was a risk, but a good one, a thrill which added to the pleasure. When he walked over to the desk, the celebrity sat back, sitting on the sofa normally instead of on all fours. Lowering a hand to her pussy, she wiped any cum dripping out of her and slowly licked at it with her fingers before he noticed.

"Thank you, I will be in touch" she smiled, standing up and then kissing his lips with a peck. Nothing passionate. "Are we done with the photo shoot? I have to get going."

He snickered lightly at her question. The photoshoot, yes, hard to believe all this had come from that simple appointment... but with her looking as dishevelled as she was, he doubted he'd be able to do any more pictures that could do her beauty justice. "It's quite alright dear, I have all the pictures I need. I'm sure that Maxim will send you an advance copy so you can survey your own beauty." With that Esteban smiled and strode from the changing room, gathering his discarded clothing up.

"I'll leave you to change in privacy, otherwise I simply won't be able to contain myself," he remarked with a small joking chuckle.

Zooey smiled and watched him leave, allowing her privacy to change despite already seeing and mounting her naked body. Picking up her clothing, she covered herself and made sure she looked the same as she walked in whilst looking in the mirror. Her hands ran through her brown hair, trying to make it look less messy. Once she was done, she opened the door and saw the male.

"Call me when you are free." Walking up to him, she kissed his cheek in a more loving embrace before walking out of the door and leaving him alone.

Zooey didn't feel guilty about cheating on her fiancé. Looking at her engagement ring she just smiled and got on with the rest of her day.

Things had settled back into a bit of a routine for Esteban after that rather amorous afternoon. They would swap texts from time to time, but they would try to keep things relatively chaste in the off chance that someone would see their communications and leak them to the public. As they had both agreed, that was something that they simply couldn't allow to happen from the potential damage.

"Mm... yes Mister Edwards. Yes yes, I will have an opening for your client Miss Cole in the next week... Thursday at 2:30. Mm, yes, very good. I'll see her then." With that he hung up and sank into the rotating chair of his office. Well with that set up, he was done working for the week... so just hw would he fill his weekend? He glanced down at his cellphone and paused at the number labelled 'M. Des.'

Maybe... she would be available?

Her acting skills came in to effect since her time with Esteban. She didn't let on any hint about what happened and kept it a secret. Zooey acted as though nothing happened and her fiancé was none the wiser.

She had been pretty busy of late, not managing to keep in touch with her new lover. She had been filming episodes for her TV show which took much of her time. At least she had the weekends free, which prompted her to think about messaging the male about a possible meet up after so much time away from one another.

Without hesitation, Zooey messaged Esteban.....

'Hey, what you doing this weekend? Wanna meet?"

His phone was quick to buzz on his desk, vibrating loudly on the hardened wood. "Hm..." Eteban raised it up and opened it, taking the time to quickly check through the new message... well well, from his favourite client. He read it again and then quickly tapped up another text message in response. Something quick that would no doubt show his intentions as plain as day to the sexy starlet and actress.

'You know it. Got plenty of free time on my hands. Any location in mind?'

"Meet me at Grand Hotel, penthouse suite, tomorrow. Just get in the elevator, don't go to reception." Zooey replied, her face giving a weak smile as she hit the send button.

The actress was there the following day, looking down at the streets below as she sipped her glass of champagne. The brunette was wearing a black silk robe which hung down to her knees and was tied up around the waist to hide what was underneath. Looking at her engagement, ring, she took it off, placing it on the side so she wouldn't have to look at it anymore.

Goodness... Esteban craned his neck back as far as he could, and even then he couldn't see the apex of the hotel building. Well if she was going to cheat, no sense in not being a little frivolous. Esteban followed her instructions and took the elevator straight up to the penthouse level. A long ride... But the sight he saw when he pushed open the unlocked door, well that made up for it.

There she was, radiant and beautiful with only one thin layer separating them. "Hello beautiful. Do you wish for another ah... 'photo shoot?'" he teased in greeting.

Hearing the door unlock, Zooey turned around to face it and casually walked barefoot along the solid marble floor. Her champagne glass was held in her soft fingers as she drank it, downing it to allow herself a refill, along with giving him one.

When he complimented her, calling her beautiful, Zooey smiled lovingly. "Hello my big strong man" she replied. "But you don't have your camera?" The actress said, not seeing any visible evidence. Heading towards the bucket of ice which the champagne was sitting in, Zooey poured out two glasses an handed him one.

"It's been far to long since last time. We need to make more of an effort." Giving him his glass, she clinked hers with his before drinking it.

The taller male took the glass of chilled bubbling champagne from her, toasting her with the same eagerness. Esteban took a long sip and sighed happily "Well, we do have to keep careful Zooey. Still, I'll be more than happy to come running whenever you call me. That backside of yours is just too irresistible..."

Esteban's hand stroked her cheek, feeling the silky smooth texture of her skin. "And I do have a camera. It's the box shape in my pocket" he explained.

"The only thing I can see in your pocket is a bulge" she said, putting her hands to his crotch and rubbing over it with her fingers. Lowering herself on to her knees, she placed her glass on the floor by her and then unstrapped his pants, lowering them and his underwear to his ankles. With his cock in her face, she left it and rummaged through his actual pockets by his feet. Bringing out a digital camera, Zooey turned it on and then took a 'selfie' of herself with his cock by her cheek.

"Let's have fun" she insisted.

"Snapshots of our affair? How very risky of you," the taller male said with a wry smirk on his face. Of course the thought alone aroused him severely, making his hot cock visibly pulse on her pale cheek. A hand reached down and Esteban lazily threaded his fingers through the long brown locks in an affectionate manner. "Mm, yes let's. I've missed those perfect lips."

Dropping the camera nicely on the floor so it wouldn't break, Zooey looked up at the male with her eyes and tried her best not to break eye contact. Each hand rested on the front of his thighs, her fingers spread and holding his warm skin against her palm. Pushing her head forward, she took his cock in to her mouth and slowly began to bob her head up and down his long thick shaft.

When she pulled out, she licked her lips in enjoyment and then started another round of sucking. In between Zooey would take sips of her champagne, even dribbling and spitting some of it out on to his cock to add more flavour.

He had been sucked off in the past before, but something about this blew all his previous experiences out of the water. Perhaps it was the taboo thrill of it being a woman who was not only famous but also engaged to be married, or maybe it was the fact that she had a very skilled and different method with her mouth that thrilled him to his core... either way, Esteban's groans showed just how much he was enjoying her works.

Esteban watched, making sure to meet eye contact with her on occasion, grinning to highlight his enjoyment. Soon enough his stiffening shaft was pulsing, a sign of an impending release which came clear when he was left spurting a few ropes of his thick and delicious goo into Zooey's mouth, filling both of her cheeks with thick spurts. "Mm.... damn... you sure can work that mouth of yours Zooey," he said.

Back
Top Bottom