Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Dreamy Days On The East Side (MellowYellow x Cherry Shithead)

Cherry Shithead

Planetoid
fea9a41b65410ff8689cf58cd540c095.jpg

Charlie McCoy
Hometown: Eureka, CA
Height: 5'6
Body Type: Slender

~~~

Charlie smiled as he stepped out of airport, into the sun. 'Home sweet home,' he thought. A woman in a red bug pulled up. "Charlie! You're back!" She smiled brightly, as she walked over and hugged him. She had long, wavy red hair, heart shaped glasses, and bright red lipstick. "Come on let's go, there's someone that wants to see you!" She enthusiastically hopped in, as Charlie got in. She drove to the quaint little cafe on the east side.

((By the way, that woman is Charlie's older sister, Iris.))

The figure seated on the outside terrace of the cafe was essentially Charlie's age, only about a week older. Of course being about a foot taller and marginally more muscular, well that just made him seem a good deal older. The redhead male sat about and twiddled his thumbs, glancing about in his usual absentminded and attention defecit manner.

Stan glanced over to Iris' car as it pulled up to him, making him grin with glee. "Oh wow, you really brought him! It's been a super long time since the two of us spoke..." he said, peering over the railing that seperated the terrace and the sidewalk. "Charlie, it's me! Stan! Gosh you're super short...Were you always that small?"

The last time they really spoke, nerdy old Stan was still going through his growth spurt. He had always been... odd. Always trailing off into weird anecdotes and stories and never seeming to focus on anything. Stan was a little bit of a weirdo but ultimately harmless. Now though he was quite the handsome man, a well built figure. His body had changed but he was as scatterbrained as ever.

Charlie looked at the handsome, muscular man that stood before him. "Stan? Is that you?" He squinted, then laughed. "Oh my god, how are you?" Charlie wrapped his arms around his friend. "It's been so long! You look... uh, you look good!" He laughed nervously and blushed.

What happened to his childhood friend? He used to be so scrawny... Now he was so handsome... No. Charlie knew he couldn't be gay, he had to have tons of girls crawling all over him.

"Um..." he furrowed his brow in replied with the rather plain "I've been... here, I guess." Stan perhaps took things a little literally at times, but he wasn't malicious at least. "Thanks for driving him here Iris you're the best!" He managed to hoist the shorter male up by his hips over the railing and casually held Charlie over his head, just like a figure skater holding his partner aloft. And then he set him on his feet down by the table. "Do you wanna have coffee with us too Iris? I mean it's only fair since you drove him by here..." Stan smiled at her, but it was clearly only in a platonic fashion. Girls just didn't seem to do anything for him nowadays.

"Oh... No. I've got a date, he's quite handsome, if I do say so myself." She laughed, then opened her car door. "I might be out for awhile, so Stan, walk him home it something. Bye boys!" And with that she drove off.

"Kay! Have fun!" Stan said, waving her off. He glanced back to his old friend and sat down the shorter male. It didn't take too long to call the waiter over, and he was quick to take their orders for drinks. Once the waiter left again, the taller male looked back to Charlie. "So... how's the big city? I heard that you're doing really great over there. Some of your pictures are super cool to boot! Your sister always shows them to the rest of us whenever they get published."

"Really?? That means a lot, coming from you," Charlie said, blushing. Oh, what had happened to his childhood friend? He was so handsome, so muscular... He never used to look like that. Charlie began to laugh nervously.

He certainly seemed not to notice Charlie's blushing, though given how scatterbrained the handsome male was he probably wouldn't have understood it. When their drinks arrive, Stan plucked up his coffee and took a small sip before hissing and setting the cup down "Blech, too hot... I might've burned something..." he remarked. He let out another humming noise before turning back to Charlie "Whoops, sorry. I'm still a little clutzy. Just a bit. Kind of."

"Huh?" Charlie said, distracted by the handsome male's hynoptic eyes. "Oh! Well you always were." He smiled brightly, then proceeded to blow on his coffee.

"Nuh uh! I was pretty sharp when I was a toddler... apparently..." he shrugged his strong shoulders then and got back to drinking. As he set his cup down, Stan let his focus return to his shorter friend (or as much focus as he could give at a moment). "So what have you been doing in the city? Did you meet a pretty girl? Marry a pretty wife?" Stan asked.

"Huh? Oh, no, um, I'm actually--"

At that moment, Charlie's friend from high school, Louise, walked by. "Oh my god, Charlie is that you?" She asked, peeking over her cat eye sunglasses.

Stan was kind of annoyed when someone interrupted them, but he couldn't even focus on being mad for more than a handful of seconds. The taller and more muscular male turned and found himself looking at the rather attractive Louise. "Oh hi Louse!" Stan greeted in his ever-cheery manner. "Charlie just blew in our way from the big city. I dunno how long he's going to be staying.... but I'll be much happier while he's in town!"

Back
Top Bottom