Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Frogger

Pulsar
HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: N/A
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)​

Dear Student,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

(Blah, Blah, Blah)

I think you get the point. Anyway~ Who would be interested in a Harry Potter role-play, centered around the descendants of all the major characters in the original series?

HAHA! My house takes dominance! Take that!

Perhaps Archon could teach Flying/coach Quidditch as well... Otherwise we don't have a Quidditch ref!

On another note, I'll be delivering the first-years shortly.

Emperor_Nero said:
HAHA! My house takes dominance! Take that!

Perhaps Archon could teach Flying/coach Quidditch as well... Otherwise we don't have a Quidditch ref!

On another note, I'll be delivering the first-years shortly.

On another, another note, since my carriage is full we're going to leave for the school...

That would be awesome! I was already planning on Holiday being on the Gryffindor team... ^^

Would it be cool with you if she had a teeny crush on Archon?

I suspected that might be the case already. ;)

I'm perfectly fine with it... and something could happen there eventually. After all, she's a pretty teen girl, he's a youngish, good-looking male teacher trapped in a dark castle without a... sexual outlet... :p

Plus, a Gryffindor and a Slytherin? That'd just be fun to play!

Cora von Fotze said:
Hmmm... Well... That's too much fun to say no to... So I'll make her a Fifth Year student ... Age her 2 years and we can say she's given the class to teach as part of being groomed to be a Professor ... I could have her teach Muggle Studies if you'd like :)

To really go for broke, she could be a Prefect...

But...but...but...

Partner in crime!

Rayven said:
Cora von Fotze said:
Hmmm... Well... That's too much fun to say no to... So I'll make her a Fifth Year student ... Age her 2 years and we can say she's given the class to teach as part of being groomed to be a Professor ... I could have her teach Muggle Studies if you'd like :)

But...but...but...

Partner in crime!

Still works... Siobhan will just have a touch of the "big sister" to her..

Cora von Fotze said:
Rayven said:
Cora von Fotze said:

But...but...but...

Partner in crime!

Still works... Siobhan will just have a touch of the "big sister" to her..

That works. Desiree will actually be arriving at the school soon.

Hehehe and Siobhan will almost be back in control of herself...

actually, all this works rather well... Is Desiree up for fun with Ancient curses... She could be someone Siobhan trusts enough to share her new ancient tome with...

Cora von Fotze said:
Hehehe and Siobhan will almost be back in control of herself...

actually, all this works rather well... Is Desiree up for fun with Ancient curses... She could be someone Siobhan trusts enough to share her new ancient tome with...

Sounds like an opportunity.

Bump for Interest~

Oh, I need an opinion! I was looking for an appropriate picture to use for Holiday... Which do you guys like better?

3265190_1371271479728.48res_224_300.jpg

1133072-bigthumbnail.jpg

Frogger said:
Bump for Interest~

Oh, I need an opinion! I was looking for an appropriate picture to use for Holiday... Which do you guys like better?

1133072-bigthumbnail.jpg

I think the bottom one will fit more with a "Hogwarts" scenario. It looks more magical, I guess, to me. Just my two Knuts...

Either one of them makes me want to make a male character to pursue her, though.:p

Most likely. Holiday has nothing against her twins... They are all just in different Houses. Wait, family fun? *wiggles eyebrows* Do you mean the naughty stuff? LOL

Yes, the bottom picture looks better than the top one. Also Frogger, did you want to play as Holiday and the twins brother or did you just create him so he can be used by malin?

Rayven said:
Frogger said:
Bump for Interest~

1133072-bigthumbnail.jpg

I think the bottom one will fit more with a "Hogwarts" scenario. It looks more magical, I guess, to me. Just my two Knuts...

Either one of them makes me want to make a male character to pursue her, though.:p
I agree! The second is my favorite.

all my planning with Rev in pm kinda just got thrown out the window... i'd like to be able to make my own character (unless the planning took to long and Frogger decided that she wants to take over the male twin... in which case i will be over here sulking.)

Okay, may I have opinions?

I am seriously considering making another male character... This one, either a teacher or a student. Not sure yet. If teacher, I already know a back story for that character... but these are the pictures I'm considering.

Black-Hair-Blue-Eyed-Anime-Boy.jpg

b582d6bb3fb8556348b0a1a653320ee2.jpg

As a teacher, I was thinking that he used to be an Auror, who mingled with Muggles to make sure that the magical world and their world stayed separate. However...a rogue vampire began attacking innocent lives in the night. He starts investigating, and when he finally faces the vampire...he does win, even though he ends up being bitten. Now a vampire himself, he's struggling with the condition, and teaching at Hogwarts in the position of Astronomy. ^^ Your thoughts?

Back
Top Bottom