Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Frogger

Pulsar
HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: N/A
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)​

Dear Student,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

(Blah, Blah, Blah)

I think you get the point. Anyway~ Who would be interested in a Harry Potter role-play, centered around the descendants of all the major characters in the original series?

Yes... I can already see so much happening with this... :D I can see one moment where Holiday and Siobhan are arguing, and Nilsa finds them both, and decides to punish them for disturbing the peace. xD

Hehehe... I can see Siobhan goading Holiday into arguments and fights and duels IN ORDER TO be taken to the headmistress for discipline... Then blaming Holiday for it afterwards ;p

That'll work, Ravnarh. Could use a good toady-plaything... And I'm sure the next person who crosses Siobhan's path is in for... Interesting times... With the state she's in... Shoot me a quick PM so we can hash a few things out like first impressions and what tenor works best for their interaction ... I've a few ideas as to where to take things...

*blows Frogger a kiss*
No? But I have not yet begun to trash talk ;)

and Yay! For the Slytherin Quidditch team.

What do you think Holiday should have? A brother...

Anime-guy-with-red-hair-and-green-eyes-552.jpg

OR a sister?

ANIME-PICTURESNET_-_210317-1280x720-furuiromeikyuurondo-girl-longhair-gamecg-blackhair-wideimage.png

135697.jpg

hoodie_large.png

1152219-bigthumbnail.jpg

Opinions are welcome!

1439650-bigthumbnail.jpg

I know there are already images provided however i figgured since we are going for twins we should try and look slightly alike. (if not that's okay the first male image looks good as well)

so i found this, and would like your opinion.

Very cute... However, there is such thing as fraternal twins, and identical twins. And so... the two don't necessarily have to look alike. I really think it can be up to us what they look like, you know, whoever plans on playing the twins.

Fraternal twins don't have to look alike, but they do often share features such as hair color, and while there is no need (as i said) I thought i would put up the picture as an option ^^;

I really wouldn't mind any of them, thought the last one didn't show up so I think at this point it's up to Revnarh since she is the one playing the female twin. Also I think I am going to put mine into slytherin or ravenclaw, so that there is some separation from the rest of his family. (or maybe not, not sure yet)

malin said:
I really wouldn't mind any of them, thought the last one didn't show up so I think at this point it's up to Revnarh since she is the one playing the female twin. Also I think I am going to put mine into slytherin or ravenclaw, so that there is some separation from the rest of his family. (or maybe not, not sure yet)

hehehe... Come join Slytherin... And make your own mark on the Wizarding world far from your silly sisters... *Siobhan softly and sibilantly sighs out* I'd bet you're an even better Seeker than Holliday too...

I wanted to ask, and this may not be the right place, but is it too late to join this story?

Back
Top Bottom