Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Frogger

Pulsar
HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: N/A
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)​

Dear Student,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

(Blah, Blah, Blah)

I think you get the point. Anyway~ Who would be interested in a Harry Potter role-play, centered around the descendants of all the major characters in the original series?

So, I'm done adding the backstories to my characters. I gave them an ability of my HP oc who has visions of the future from time to time and who doesn't need a wand to use any magic.

Hmm... I think we don't have to worry to much about time... Unless you want to start at the big dinner at the beginning of the term with sorting hat time for the first years... We could just call it 'the first days of the school year' until you want to advance things.

I think the muggles have our lovely Headmistress hostage... We must free her!!!

Or... Being less silly... Is this idea dead in the water??? No sexy Slytherine for me :..(

Yay! The game has gotten off to a good start, it's nice to see it didn't end up being a 1x1with me and Frogger :)

I've been thinking of things to bring in to the RP through Siobhan and I'd the notion of her having found some ancient Mystic texts as she was exploring Labyrinths and Henges over,the summer. She work to discover the secrets they contain and in doing so learn some new, naughty curses. Things like:
"perfrúere!" causes someone to enjoy every sensation they receive.

"denuda!" could make a person strip off their clothes...

OOC I see this less as comforting and more like adding a writing prompt to the scene as anyone cursed could rp fulfilling it according to their character's temperament and habits.

What,do people think about this?

Nope, we're just getting started, so feel free to join in the fun. All you have to do is make a character and submit a sheet.

Think Slytherin ;)

No problem. I look forward to whatever character you create. I am going to include students here in my next post, so whoever is playing a student, feel free to join in!

Revnarh said:
Cora, I like your idea with the ancient naughty curses! :heart:

Thanks, Revnarh... Glad my mad kinks make others happy... How about another... A spell a wizard (typically a girl) can use to afix her wand to herself and use it like a cock/strapon...
Fi verpa (basically the command, in Latin 'become a penis')...

new kind of magical duel anyone ;)

Yay! More peoples... Gonna hold off on responding for Siobhan for a little bit to allow other students to intro-post. I think it'd be fun for her to bump into other students in the state she's in.

also, she's a Second Year student... So any returning students could know her... It'd make for fun RP to have a friend or two and a rival or two as well... So either PM me or let's hash things out here about any shared past between our characters, ok?

Yepyep... That'll be oodles of fun... Siobhan is Yin to Holiday's Yang...hehehe just peeked at Duke's profile... Maybe a seduction should be encouraged...

Back
Top Bottom