Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry

Frogger

Pulsar
HOGWARTS SCHOOL of WITCHCRAFT and WIZARDRY

Headmaster: N/A
(Order of Merlin, First Class, Grand Sorc., Chf. Warlock,
Supreme Mugwump, International Confed. of Wizards)​

Dear Student,

We are pleased to inform you that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.

Term begins on 1 September. We await your owl by no later than 31 July.

Yours sincerely,

(Blah, Blah, Blah)

I think you get the point. Anyway~ Who would be interested in a Harry Potter role-play, centered around the descendants of all the major characters in the original series?

I'd be ever so grateful for an Ancient Runes and Arithmancy teacher... Ooo and Muggles studies (we can so have fun with that... Imagine having to teach about twerking or Hedge Funds)

That would be nice... And would it be wrong of me to have a Headmistress like this?

0_1d07e_46bedef5_l.jpg

Mh...which two classes from the still open ones could I combine...what goes with divination?

That picture looks perfect! From which anime/manga is she?

Hm... If you can't figure out a class that is related, that's fine. ^^

I'm not sure. xD I just thought it'd be hilarious if we had a headmistress that is somewhat of a dominatrix...

Of the classes we don't have covered my suggestions for doubling up would be:
Astronomy+Flying
Charms/illusions+Apparations - Could be a Teacher Wizard who specializes in ephemeral mystic arts (I might be into this pairing)
History of Magic + Enchanting
Divination+Astronomy

and please Headmistress... Be Domina-ee... I promise to be VERY naughty.... And get caught at it... ;)

I agree with you, Cora. However... what would be a good doubling for Care of Magical Creatures?

*The Headmistress looks down at Siobhan, and smacks her whip with a wicked smile* xD

Heheheh double magical creatures with Muggles studies, maybe *batts eyelashes* a teacher interested in the habits of inscrutable creatures could be into both...

*shivers and licks m'lips as Headmistress' whip cracks... Points to Revnahr and whines* but she MADE me do it... Honest...

Good, then he teaches astronomy and divination. I just have to check if my student (I keep forgetting the name of my own character...*stands in the corner wearing the cone of shame and stares at the wall*) is in his class.

*snaps one of those moving portraits of Revnahr, cone wearing and turning into the corner shamefacedly, so I can, later, post 'em all around school*

I'll... I'll be better... Next time, Headmistress, but I know my offense warrants a harsh punishment...

*I mumble softly, remorsefully as I stare down at my feet*

Nooooo! Please don't post them all over the school, mistress! You can use my body as much as you want and how you want, but please don't show anyone any pictures of me...

You two are very bad students, aren't you...? *smacks whip against the edge of my desk, and stand before you two* I think you two need to bend over for your punishment...

*slips behind Revnahr and reaches under her skirts to pull down her panties*

buh...buht... All I've done is fall in with villainous company...

*I whine with a touch of a pout on my lips as I favor the headmistress with a big, doe eyed, plaintive gaze as I tacitly beg for mercy*

*gasps and blushes when my panties get pulled down* P-please don't punish her...it was all my fault...she didn't do anything... *presents my naked ass* P-plase...give me the full punishment... *hopes that I get later reward by Cora for covering her*

Back
Top Bottom