Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Concert Love. (me and NightStalker73au)

Akito still felt some of the audience glancing in his direction but did not care now as he smiled and felt his cheeks heat up. "Glad you all love me, I love you both so much and can't be happier."

Rick smiled "Best get use to the looks Akito, you'll be getting them for a while." Serina smiled "Its the first time they've seen me this happy so they probly want to see you and me together."

Akito smiled at the words of both of them, easily he could have left but instead he kept her close and kissed her again before glancing around the whole bar area.

Serina smiled and helped her uncle pass out the drinks. Once all was said and done Rick raised a glass of whiskey and said "To my niece and her new life!" with that the whole place cheered and drank.

Akito was almost deafened by the noise, having expected it he had partly braced his body for such a reaction as he took a few sips of his drink, eyes taking in everyone else who was in attendance.

Akito turned his head to place several soft tiny kisses on the skin of her cheek and corner of her mouth as he lightly placed his arm around her lower back. "Anytime my beautiful Serina."He whispered.

Akito knew he still had a few things to organize before the wedding as he softly kissed the corner of her mouth, words whispered. "Love you my baby."

He was so happy on both the inside and outside, easy to show it on the outside as he set down his drink and glanced around the still somwhat busy bar. Care to dance under the moonlight with me tonight my love."He whispered.

Akito was caught off guard by her movements and words, eyes meeting her face as he stopped them both and gently cupped her face. "Are you sure though."

Back
Top Bottom