Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Concert Love. (me and NightStalker73au)

He smiled widely at her response and was about to return to the kitchen when he paused in the doorway turning back to face her. "Those vocals, lyrics really touch the soul." He said before entering the kitchen to check on the food.

Akito began to serve up the food onto two plates carrying them out to the living room placing hers down on the small table along with cutlery. "Still your voice makes those songs." he said softly.

She smiled and said "It is a song a girl in japan named Tsukyomi Utau sings. I still can't believe she said I could sing it." She stood up and took a few breaths then said "Its called 'Heartful Song'." She then sang..

"dare mo inai STAGE
yume no jikan wa mou maku ga orite yuku
kinou to onaji
asu wa nido to konai to kizuku no

LAST SCENE wa itsumo setsunaku utsukushii kedo
namida fuite tobira tatakou

atarashii watashi ni
umarekawaru
yuuki wo dashite
hazukashi ga ranaide
MY HEARTFUL SONG
MY HEARTFUL SONG
utau yo itsumademo
anata ni todokimasu you ni

itsu kara darou
honto no egao miserarena kunatteta
konna watashi wo
akiramenaide mattete kureta no

kodoku no tate wo kakage jibun to tatakatte ita
hora tsuyogari no kusari hodo ite

natsukashii omoide ni
yasashisa ga
mesameru you ni
sunao ni nareta kara
MY HEARTFUL SONG
MY HEARTFUL SONG
kokoro wo hiraite

ima atarashii watashi ni
umarekawaru
yuuki wo dashite
kagayaki tsuzukeyou
MY HEARTFUL SONG
MY HEARTFUL SONG
utau yo itsumademo
anata ni todokimasu you ni"

Akito watched with interest as she stood to sing, listening to the lyrics as they came out so well he smiled and gave a low whistle after she had finished.

Serina smiled at him "I'm glad, uncle set up the next concert for tonight. Shall we get going then?" Across town at the club Rick was setting up the stage for the concert and said to him self "I hope she sings that song she got for him."

Akito smiled at her words and finished off his food and drink before standing to carry the plates back into the kitchen. Grabbing his jacket he wrapped it around her shoulders and softly kissed one cheek. "Ready when you are my love." he said softly.

Serina smiled having put on a new pastel purple and sky blue sun dress she planned to wear for the concert. Looking at Akito she said "Let's go Akito, I want to see uncle Rick before the show."

Akito smiled and walked casually towards the front door opening it for her, allowing her to leave first before closing and locking it behind them both. "Lead the way beautiful lady" he said softly.

Akito laughed softly and opened the passenger side door of the car for her before moving quickly behind the wheel, driving to the bar area he shut off the engine and got out to open the door for her.

Akito smiled and watched her enter the bar, following a few minutes behind her and taking a seat near the bar he began to hum softly in anticipation of her singing tonight.

Akito's eyes met hers occasionally, smiling back at her as she sang while he took a few sips of his lager. The bar was slowly filling and he knew by the time the show started it would be packed again.

After practicing a few times Serina sat at the bar as her uncle got her a cold 7up saying "Your new song is doing good. I like the sound of it." Serina smiled "Thanks, Akito what did you think of it with the band music added?"

He smiled and listened to the light interaction between them both, wiping the corner of his mouth. "Love it, the band gives a little extra oomph to it all" He said.

Back
Top Bottom