Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Concert Love. (me and NightStalker73au)

Akito's ears filled with her soft seductive voice, the lyrics so captivating and enchanting as he felt his heart beat faster with each one. His eyes sparkled before closing to enjoy them even more powerfully. His words barely whispered. "So beautiful that voice."

Akito's dark bright blue eyes sparkled even more and noticed her trying to hide the beauty radiating from her facial features. Lifting her head he softly kissed her lips and held her hands gently squeezing them with his own.

Akito's ears filled with her mumbled words, heart beating faster because of them as he held her closer and wrapped the thick blanket around them both. He would explain it in the morning to her uncle if he asked.

Akito spent most of the night watching her sleep and heard the knock at the door, moving quietly from underneath her and making sure the quilt was still covering her body he walked casually across to the door and opened it. "Hi there. Sorry Akito fell asleep last night and I did not have the nerve to wake her up."

Rick smiled and quietly walked in looking at his niece "That's alright, let her sleep for now. I came to see how it went last night Akito." Serina rolled over to her other side and slept while the two talked.

Akito was partly to the kitchen when he heard her words, open mouthed his eyes met hers as cheeks brightened. He was stunned and stood still for a few seconds. "Thank you." he whispered. "Something to eat or drink." he added.

He felt his cheeks heat a little at her words and the realization of them as they sank in, nodding his head he entered the kitchen briefly. "Juice or something hot to drink while food cooks." he said.

He noticed the light coloring change to her cheeks. "Yes I do Serina." He said softly. In only a few minutes he returned with the glass of apple juice setting it down in front of her on the long coffee table.

Back
Top Bottom