Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Concert Love. (me and NightStalker73au)

Akito smiled as the room mood changed from a little tense to one of relaxation, hearing her singing to the song he continue to eat his meal before offering her a top up of wine. "Love that voice and song. One of my favorites."

Akito smiled and noticed the reddening of her cheeks as he took a few sips of his wine. He had almost eaten enough as he relaxed, his eyes meeting hers as he spoke softly. "Serina you are beautiful along with that voice and tonight is good for both of us."

Akito smiled across the small long table into her eyes before gently reaching for and lifting one of her hands, softly kissing the back of it he spoke. "Would you care to dance in front of the fire with me"

Serina turned bright red "U-um o-ok." she said not sure if she would be ok. On stage she mainly moved her body from the waist up to the song she sang not actually dancing.

Akito noticed how red her cheeks turn and heard the stammered out response. Refilling her glass and standing he carried both towards the small fireplace before speaking. "I am sure you can dance better than I."

Akito smiled and watched her walk across with him, turning slightly to face her one hand lightly reached for her waist as his feet slowly moved to the tempo provided from the music.

Akito held her close as they moved about breathing in her sweet perfume, adding more to the allure and sexiness she exuding as one hand moved down her side to lightly rest on her waist.

Serina stopped and pulled away saying "I can't do this. I don't know whats going on or what your really like. Or why your even doing this." She tried to act like she was scared but her voice showed she was nervous of him hurting her.

Akito felt her body pull away from his, listening to her words he smiled softly before pulling her body back hard against his. Crushing her to his chest now he kissed her passionately and deeply before speaking. "I love you and always have, share tonight with me."

She tried to pull away but feeling the kiss and hearing what he said she became nervous. She looked at him for a few moments then turned red as she said "O-ok but don't hurt me."

Akito felt her body try to move before noticing the reddening of her cheeks as her words slowly hit his ears, almost as sweet as the music she made he kissed her more passionately as fingertips moved to the zipper of her dress. His eyes meeting hers, whispered words spoken. "Never would dream of."

Akito's fingers eased the zipper all the way down before sliding the top part off each of her shoulders. His lips hovering just inches from the soft skin of her neck as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Serina you are the most beautiful lady in so many ways."

Akito listened to her words and held her body closer to his, guiding her closer to the fireplace he kissed her lips softly. "Serina this is real for me, I want you now and always."

Akito's eyes met hers as he listened to her words, holding her close with his strong arms he shook his head lightly before speaking softly. "Never could be angry and will never hurt you."

Back
Top Bottom