Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Concert Love. (me and NightStalker73au)

Akito's eyes followed her as she moved to not only stand but back away. Not really moving from where he stood he spoke. "Serina perhaps we can get to know each other better over a meal at my place."

Being scared Serina lied "I can't. Uncle Rick would not allow me to go with a stranger to his home to eat." she turned around so she would not see his eyes thinking 'what now'

Akito grinned slyly at her words before watching her turn around, his eyes moving down her body as he spoke softly. "Serina I am sure he would allow it. Perhaps tonight after you finish performing we can talk more and share a drink in the small garden outside."

Serina quickly tried to lie "I can't. I was going to go home and go to sleep. Plus after yesterday I won't be singing tonight, just helping my uncle with drinks and food orders."

Akito listened to her words knowing full well what she was trying to do. Pausing only for a few seconds he turned and opened the door leaving for just a minute before returning. "Serina your uncle said you can have the night off and enjoy it with me."

Akito smiled softly as he closed up the first aid kit fully before moving his eyes between them both. "Serina we can go now and I will make sure you are safe."

Akito gave her uncle a big smile as he followed her out towards the door, holding it open and offering her his arm he spoke. "Serina relax a little and enjoy the night. "

Akito smiled as they walked along, all he wanted to do was crush her body to his and kiss her deeply; that was just for starters at least. Taking a few short sharp breaths as they reached his house he opened the door to allow her to enter first.

Akito smiled and closed the door behind them both, lightly touching her arm as he spoke before moving towards the kitchen area. "Yes it is, will use it later. Some wine or something lighter to accompany our meal"

Akito smiled at her choice, soon uncorking a bottle of white wine that had been chilling. Moving past her he set the small fire into motion listening to it crackling away, the colors slightly mesmerising before returning to the kitchen area. Their meal was going to be a light one for now but it would be sustainable to last her long enough until tomorrow as the vegetables were soon simmering away.

Akito was soon finished with the cooking side of the evening, at least for now before serving it up on two plates. Carrying them from the kitchen to the lounge area he set them down on the small wooden wide bench that acted as his table. His eyes meeting hers as he spoke. "Food is ready and hope you will like."

Akito knew from earlier in the night just how jumpy she seemed and it was still evident. He hoped after a little more wine and perhaps some dancing that would settle for her. Taking his seat and picking up the cutlery he took a bite, licking his lips as eyes met hers.

Akito smiled across the small table into her eyes as he took several more bites of his food, washing it down with some more wine. Moving only slightly and reaching out he turned on the small stereo, playing one of her songs.

She froze hearing her song Etenral Snow. She absently started to sing
"Hold me tight Konna omoi nara
Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi
Shiritaku Nakatta yo
I love you Namida tomaranai
Konnan ja Kimi no koto
Shirazuni ireba Yokatta yo

Hold me tight- if this is how it feels
I didn't want to know
What it was like to be in love with someone
I love you- my tears won't stop
And so I wish
That I had never met you"

as the song went on she sang with it and started to relax.

Back
Top Bottom