Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Concert Love. (me and NightStalker73au)

Akito listened to his words, eyes moving about the room as he placed his empty glass on the bar and began to slowly leave for the night. It has been interesting but very good he mused as he proceeded home.

Akito relaxed a little at home for about another hour before falling asleep, nerves playing through his body most of the night and during the day. He tried to keep busy but kept thinking about her.

Akito kept glancing at his watch most of the day, close to the same time as last night he arrived at the small bar and took a seat. Eyes darting around not just for glimpses of her but for anyone from yesterday especially that troublemaker.

Rick was getting a drink as Serina screamed from being grabbed by a man as she took drink orders from a table. The guy who was already drunk said trying to pull her into his lap "Come on miss singer how about a little love" Serina quickly spotted Akito and screamed "Akito-kun!" The suffix -kun showing love for him as she fought to get free. Rick was to packed at the bar to do anything "Akito help her for god sake. Save my niece please.'

Akito heard the clatter and turned around from the bar to see her being dragged to some guys lap. Not really needing to hear those words his drink smashed onto the floor as he strode across quickly. His fist connecting with the guy's jaw, the sound of it breaking could be heard as he untangled the guys arm from hers. Dragging the guy outside he proceeded to beat him to almost a pulp, his knuckles bruised but he did not care as he walked back in. Glancing around for a broom to clean up his glass.

Akito took the broom from her, his fingers lightly and briefly touching hers as eyes met hers staying locked with them for several seconds. "Glad I could help. Is there a first aid kit anywhere."

Akito smiled softly as he moved closer to her, reaching slightly for her arm to get a closer look he pulled out a piece of glass from her arm as he spoke. "Probably too drunk to have even realised he did it. Would be best to get it bandaged up at least."

Akito's eyes met hers as he noticed the reddening of her cheek and listened to her words. Moving slightly towards the end of the bar he spoke. "Somewhere more private would be good."

Akito noticed the reddening of her cheeks before glancing towards the door she had pointed to. His feet moving in that direction and reaching it as he spoke. "Come let me take care of that arm of yours."

Serina was only turning redder by being alone with Akito who seemed to like her but she was to shy to speak up. 'what do i do now' she thought as she entered the office.

Akito closed the door behind her, his eyes meeting hers as he pulled out the chair from behind the table. "Please sit down, relax and let me take care of that arm."

Akito eased the bottom of her short shirt sleeve up a little higher to expose the bruise fully, taking the small bottle of liquid he applied a small amount to her arm before taking one of the bandages and wrapping it loosely but still tight enough not to fall off over it. His eyes meeting hers as lips moved closer to lightly brush against hers.

Akito felt her body stiffen slightly, fingertips from one of his hands lightly caressed her cheek as he spoke in a whispered tone. "Serina I like you a lot and want to see lots more of you. "

Back
Top Bottom