Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Concert Love. (me and NightStalker73au)

Serina Nabari was a beautiful 20 year old girl who was an excalent singer of both Japanes and American music. Her concerts consisted of only six songs but that was because she liked to talk about each song before she sang it. She would tell her fans how she came upon the song, how she got permission to do her own version of them and how she went to Japan to learn the ones she sang in Japanese. Today was the opening of Serina's yearly concert in the town of Angel Rose, North Dakota.(not a real town)

Everything was set up and ready. The band members were all talking about how this town had the biggest turn out for the concert. The guitarist Kyle said "Hey Serina what makes it so much interest to this town when you come here." Serina looked at him and smiled "Cause I sing Japanese songs as well as American. Plus my stage name is nothing stupid like most. I go by the simple name New Moon."

Akito had booked his tickets for the concert months ago, everything had been put in place by him as he put on his best outfit. In this town he did stand out a little more at times, tonight would be one of them as his blue eyes pierced the dark stage background trying to catch a glimpse of her. Taking a seat at one of the far tables he ordered himself a drink and waited for the songs to begin.

As the lights dimmed a man stood on the stage and said to the full house of people "Welcome everyone. Thanks for coming again this year we all appreciate it. And now the reason your all here. New Moon." The place went wild as a 20 year old girl walked onto the stage. She was dressed as if she was a ice princess and said "Thank you everyone. I really hope you enjoy this years concert. I'm mixing the order up abit this time and starting with a Japanese song know as "Eternal Snow"." she sat down on the edge of the stage and looked around her eyes falling on a young man,Akito, and then said "As many of you know I flew to Japan to get permission to do some of my songs. Eternal Snow is one of them." as she talked about how the song came to be she stood and the music started to play. She closed her eyes and sang

"Kimi wo suki ni natte Dorekurai tatsu no kaNA?
Kimochi Fukurande yuku bakari de
Kimi wa Kono omoi kidzuiteiru no kana?
Ichido mo kotoba ni wa Shitenai kedo

Yuki no youni Tada shizukani
Furitsumori Tsudzukete yuku

Hold me tight Konna omoi nara
Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi
Shiritaku Nakatta yo
I love you Namida tomaranai
Konnan ja Kimi no koto
Shirazuni ireba Yokatta yo

Eien ni furu yukiga aru nara
Kimi he to tsudzuku kono omoi Kakuseru no kaNA?

Hold me tight Konna omoi nara
Dareka wo suki ni naru kimochi
Shiritaku Nakatta yo
I love you Mune ni komiageru
Fuyuzora ni sakebitai
Ima sugu kimi ni Aitai yo"

The screen behind her had the english translation for the croud.

How long has it been since I fell in love with you?
My feelings only increase
Will you notice them
Even though I've never once put them into words?

Like the snow, they just
Quietly keep accumulating

Hold me tight- if this is how it feels
I didn't want to know
What it was like to be in love with someone
I love you- my tears won't stop
And so I wish
That I had never met you

If there was an eternally falling snow
Could it hide my feelings for you?

Hold me tight- if this is how it feels
I didn't want to know
What it was like to be in love with someone
I love you- the feeling wells up in my chest
I want to shout to the wintery sky
"I want to see you right now"

Akito's eyes scanned the room as he listened to her beautiful voice, the tone was just right as he had already memorized the song lyrics. Knowing what was coming his eyes closed as he took a few sips of his drink, the song having his full attention and wanting to get to know her all the more now seeing her up close.

After her song she went to a different one. This one being Kid Rock's "Sweet Home Alabama" and as the music started she took off the wool shall covering her shoulders to reveal a pair of tight jeans and a white tank top with a heart.

Akito sat at the table with his drink, finishing it slowly and licking his lips as more of her body was revealed to him. Even from a distance he knew that she was someone he wanted to control. His dominant nature demanded to control another right now but how to get alone time with her. It would come to him by the end of tonight and with that would be his chance.

Serina finished and said "Ok everyone next song is a country one that I like. Its called "I Wonder" by Kellie Pickler." She quickly left the stage and changed into a beautiful white silk dress that had a blue rose pinned to it and then came back and began to sing.

"Sometimes I think about you
Wonder if you're out there somewhere thinking 'bout me
And would you even recognize
The woman that your little girl has grown up to be

'Cause I look in the mirror and all I see
Are your brown eyes looking back at me
They're the only thing you ever gave to me at all

Oh, I hear the weather's nice in California
There's sunny skies as far as I can see
If you ever come back home to Carolina
I wonder what you'd say to me

I think about how it ain't fair
That you weren't there to braid my hair like mothers do
You weren't around to cheer me on
Help me dress for my high school prom like mothers do

Did you think I didn't need you here?
To hold my hand, to dry my tears?
Did you even miss me through the years at all?

There's sunny skies as far as I can see
If you ever come back home to Carolina
I wonder what you'd say to me

Forgiveness is such a simple word
But it's so hard to do when you've been hurt

And just in case you're wondering about me
From now on I won't be in Carolina
Your little girl is off, your little girl is off
Your little girl is off to Tennessee"

Akito ordered himself another drink as he listened to her sing, each note hitting a part of him. They already had but being a live performance more so now.

After the song was done the lights went up and she said "Alright time for a break everyone." Serina set the mic down and got off the stage saying hi to a few fans she new as she went to the bar. She smiled and said "Hey Rick usual please." Rick who was the bartender smiled as he got her a glass of sparkling red wine "Another great perfomance this year Serina. gotta say I'm proud to be your uncle." She giggled and pretended to blush "Stop it Rick, I'm blushing. So any new faces this year." Rick nodded and point to the man on her left and said "He has been listening to every little word you say hun. So you'll be ended with two Japanese songs this year huh." Serina nodded.

Akito watched the stage area go dark, his eyes never leaving her body as it moved towards the bar. Noticing both the bartender and her look in his direction he smiled and took a few more sips of his drink. He wanted to get closer and ordering another drink for later he bought her one.

Serina smiled "Thank you Mr..?" she wanted to thank him but she did not know his name. Rick turned to get some other people drinks and let the two of them be alone. Happy she met some one knew who seemed to be a nice guy.

Akito smiled into her eyes as he moved a little closer, his hand lightly touching hers as he spoke. "Call me Akito and I have been a fan of yours for ages."

Akito smiled, his blue eyes turning a darker shade as they met and stayed locked with hers. "Your first song was pure bliss to me in so many ways."

Serina smirked at him "Let me think on it." She stepped onto the stage and says "Alright lets kick it up a notch!" and starts singing...

"ROCK'N ROLL PRINCESS ni natte
ROCK SPIRIT odoridasu
TOKIMEKU OH ROCK STAR
ai to iu himei agete

HELLO aizu ni hajimaru HIGH SCHOOL DAYS
itsumo no okimari jyugyou ni te o furu wa

GOOD NIGHT aizu ni TEDDY to PIROUTOUKU
mune ippai no ai o hoshizora ni chikau no

mizutama to CHEKKU tsugi hagisareta PANTS
fusoroi no ashibumi mo COOL na STEP ni

ROCK'N ROLL PRINCESS ni natte
ROCK SPIRIT odoridasu
TOKIMEKU OH ROCK STAR
ai to iu himei agete
ROCK'N ROLL kami-sama sazuketa
jyuuji ka mune odoridasu
KIRAMEKU OH ROCK PRINCESS
RIBAIBARU himei agete"

"I'll become a rock'n roll princess and
Dance with rock spirit
I'll thrive oh rock star
Give a shout of love

High school days begin at a "hello" signal
I wave my hand at the standard routine lessons

Pillow talk with teddy at a "good night" signal
Swearing the love that fills my chest to the starry sky

Pants patched with polka dots and checks
Even my irregular stepping [becomes] a cool step

I'll become a rock'n roll princess and
Dance with rock spirit
I'll thrive oh rock star
Give a shout of love
Rock'n roll The cross given
by God dances on my chest
I'll shine oh rock princess
Give a shout of revival"

Akito watched her leave for the stage, seconds later he listened to her beautiful voice singing those lyrics, haunting but captivating at the same time as he took a few sips of his drink.

As she finished singing Serina then sat down at the edge of the stage and said "Ok lets go to a new song I learned just for this concert. Its started in Japan as the openig for an anime called Ouran High School Host Club. And I've been given a uniform to wear for singing it." She left and changed. % minutes later she came out in a blue uniform. She spoke "This song has an english version which is what I'll be singing ok." She looked straight at Akito as she started to sing

"Kiss, kiss, fall in love!
Hey, hey, hey
I see you come, I watch you go-
you never seem to leave me though
So is this love? Or hate? We'll see
You're making me crazy!
Inside my dreams, you're all I see-
well, all I see is you and me
Lady, maybe? Or host?
I find I really don't mind
If I had to choose a play in this garden of romance
Maybe we could take this chance...
Maybe you're my love!
And I would like to find,
a hand like yours to take mine
And with one kiss, we could stop time
and I'd fall in love with you
Tomorrow's far away,
lets place our hop inn today
It's just you and me,
in a beautiful spring
And we'll always,
fall in love, again!
Hey, hey.
Maybe you're my love!"

(this is the outfit- <!-- m --><a class="postlink" rel="nofollow" href="http://www.cosplaybuy.com/images/ohs.jpg">http://www.cosplaybuy.com/images/ohs.jpg</a><!-- m -->)

Akito waited and watched as she left, his eyes mesmerised by not just the outfit this time but by her eyes meeting his directly as she sang. He heard and felt each word, each of them inspiring him in some way as he felt his throat dry a little.

Serina smiled as she heard the place explode with cheers from her singing. Someone from the bar next to Akito shouted "Hey baby you open after the show." Serina froze from fear and looked at Akito scared.

Akito was part of the huge crowd that sent out applause to her, his eyes turning a little black as they moved to focus on the guy who had been so rude. His knuckles moving quickly to connect with the jawbone of the idiot, sending him flying off the stool before the bartender moved to take care of him. His eyes met hers as she stayed frozen on stage, offering her a warm smile and pointing to the stool next to him.

Serina sighed and said "Everyone I'm sorry about this but...I must cut the concert short. I know you all are upset but with what just happened I would like to go to bed. Thank you." she got off the stage and ran to her uncle behind the counter and looked at Akito "Thank you."

Akito watched her leave the stage, hearing her words he smiled softly before sighing and placing some money on the counter. "I would like to see more of you."

Back
Top Bottom