Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Open Road (AshDurn x ChiRise)

ChiRise

Moon
There’s the sign. Welcome to Kentucky. Jake was relieved to be out of that last godforsaken State. He didn’t go back to Tennessee very often. Only three times since moving away at age twenty three. Jeez… it had been twelve years already, he realized. What brought him back this time was his little sister’s wedding. It wouldn’t be fair to take out his problems with his parents on her. Just a few miles after crossing the state line, there was a rest stop. He pulls off and uses the facilities.

After using the restroom Jake looks in the mirror into his own green eyes, realizing what a mess he is. He pulls a comb from his jeans pocket and cleans up the brown mess that is his hair. His face is covered in a short stubble. He tries to straighten out his shirt but fails.

Jake walks back into the night and opens his trunk. He looks around. There’s not a soul to be found. He strips his shirt off, puts on some deodorant he pulls from a backpack, and places a new plaid button up on. All he could think about was that his sister and her new husband were probably having at it right now. He wasn’t particularly picturing them doing it, just the fact that they had each other. It reminded him of when he used to have someone - which then reminded him of all the hurt that came along with that someone when her life fell apart thanks to drugs. Shit. Let’s just forget all of this, he thinks to himself. He gets back into his car, lays his head back and pulls his cock out of his pants, beginning to pleasure himself. After a minute or two he stops cold turkey. This is pathetic. Freaking Tennessee always screws me up, he thinks. Jake covers himself back up and begins to drive. He cruises down the highway in his jeep, wanting to get as far away from the Eastern seaboard as possible.

And Its a Hwy, more or less in name only. Several parts of it were in such disrepair that a gravel road might have been better. Truckers, avoided this route, and most major truck companies took it off there maps. Even google had wised up and made it a route of last resort. However older Tom Tom units that had not been updated still advised it as the "fastest" route Jake Had such a unit. It did well enough in Oregeon and Nevada where he had spent the better part of his life. And if its not broke, why fix it. However this return trip was making him reconsider if his device had been broken or not. But than again he would never have met Ash...

Ash was a girl born bread and raised in Tennessee, the "real" tennessee . The part of Tennessee where the rich folks in there mountian town owned such luxuries as a Refrigerator, indoor plumbing, and a few had splurged on getting a washing machine. The single Bar in town did have a TV, a black and white that only picked up two channels, and was usually tuned to the religion one. The town also had a church in it, but nothing so fancy as a post office, or any real semblance of law. For those things, one would need to walk ten miles to the next, less shitty town. It was still a Shitty town, but over half the town there had a TV. It was also where the High School was, and they had a couple of computers that could, at least in theory acess the internet.

Ash had grown up amongst a parcel of kids , the rest of witch were destined to hate the government, live off the land, and a mjorioty of witch had left school in the fifth grade, having figured they had learned enough letters, and numbers to suffice them in there daily lives. Ash was not such a girl, she was advanced. She of course was forced into many of the trappings of such a lifestyle. But had a couple of advantages. She had been forced to marry young, but with a little knowledge had been able to stay pregnancy. She also was able to attend highschool, and study enough that she had graduated. An oddity to even have graduated.

She also had managed to get a divorce , as she had not provided any childern to her husband. Making her a free woman at the old spinster age of 16. It had gone according to plan. Even now as she was walking down the road to try and get to a big city for the first time in her life. Beyond that she had no plan. She knew she should get one, she should have one, but how could she, almost no one she knew had been any more than 20 miles from home in there entire lives. And Now she was far beyond that.

Tall and lanky, her long Red hair was knotted, and matted, she was dirty, with a smell about her .. A smell she was unaware of , never having had a real bath or shower in her life. Yes she went down to the swimming hole in the summer, but it was still spring. And a fw times a month she used the was basen for clothes to give her self a pseudo bath with a sponge.

Her clothes were old hand me downs, her backpack had some food in it, but not an extensive amount. Her teeth were supprisingly good, as her Nana had shown her how to use a rag and some ash to keep them clean. Something that her Nana had learned from her Nana who learned it from her husband who had fought in the war of northern aggression. She wore a Green plad shirt, no bra, some panties , white cotton. And a pair of levis that had been bought by an uknown ancestor, and were on the verge of being able to be called thread bare. She noticed some lights coming from behind her, and waved at the car in the moonless night.

What the hell, Jake wondered as he saw the waving ahead. He tapped his breaks rather quickly, as for a moment he thought it was an animal about to jump into the road. Upon realizing it was another human being, a dozen thoughts crossed his mind. Instinct told him he should just keep on driving by. This feeling was backed up by countless television specials and horror flicks on top of his mother’s nagging voice in his head. Another part of him, however, was insisting he should stop the car. This guilt grew as soon as he realized it was a young woman. Jesus, what happened to her, he wondered as he slowed up the car and looked at what a mess she was. As he pulled up next to her, the car’s brakes squealed until it came to a complete stop. He rolls the window down and looks out. For a moment just staring in silence other than the engine rumbling. Against everything he had been trained to do - it just came out. “Do you need a ride?”

Shoot. Just because she’s female doesn’t mean she’s not a killer. Maybe I should just take off. Gun it while I still can. No. I can't just leave her.

He leans over and unlocks the door.

"Well Is iffn you Willing" She said with a thick mountain drawl. It was an accent not unrelated to the southern accent, but unless you had visited the region might think she might be some sort of different white person from a different part of the world than america. She did have a sweet smile and exotic looking eyes. "Has too tell ya tho I has no gas, I gots no grass, All I gots is Ass" With a little bit of smile. She did start to undo her backpack in anticipation as she opened the door, looking around the car a bit, uneasy, but getting in quickly, and setting her back pack in the back seat before getting in her seat, not doing her seat belt.

He was a little taken back by her accent, leaving the car in silence for a moment. "Oh...Of course!" he insists. Jake chuckled a bit at her statement. Is she coming on to me? he wonders. She was young. He now felt like he was on "To Catch a Predator" or something like it. As she places her bag in the back, he looks around to make sure no one was sneaking up on him and using her as a distraction to do who knows what. Assault, Grand theft auto? His nerves were elevated - still wondering if this was the best idea. There was something alluring about the idea of picking up a hitch hiker even though this isn't exactly how he ever pictured it going down. He notices she doesn't put her seatbelt on but doesn't say anything for now. The cops weren't going to see it this hour of the night. As she settles in, he looks her over one last time before putting the car into drive. He pulls back into the road and gains some speed. "To be honest I'm a little worried for you. Do you need any medical attention? A meal?"

"Wat Wuld I Need Meadical Attenshon Fur? And I found Sum Barries so I ates" Giving a little bit of a smile . She stretched a little bit in her poor torn clothes. She moved her head from side to side as she got a little more comfortable. Her hair was a little matted and she did have a bit of an unwashed smell about her, and dirt on her skin. That didn't mean she wasn't attractive, thin body, nice ass, perky small tits, pretty face with a nice button nose.

"You're just pretty...tattered. Yah know? But if you think you're okay then we'll just keep driving. What were you doing out there in the middle of the night anyway? How did you get there?" he wonders. "I'm Jake by the way." He says, offering his hand to her while he drove. "You are?"

After they get over their introductions, he offers the radio to her. "Put on whatever you'd like." He gets a whiff of her - and although he certainly had smelled worse - Jake did want to get her cleaned up sometime soon if she was planning on riding with him for awhile.

Back
Top Bottom