Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Blue Moon watches over the Captain (Krystal_Atems_Girl x BlueMoonDragon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Krystal awoke In her bed in Tokyo, her cheeks tear stained. "Stevie.. I have to get to new york. Have to." she breathed out, practically jumping out of bed and getting dressed. She threw on a dress, one that was a cocktail 40's inspired dark blue gradient with a sparkly bust, and packed her bags, calling her sister on the phone. Ever since the Avengers defeated Loki, she couldn't keep steve out of her mind.. She had to see him. "Bunny, I'm going to New York city. I can't explain right now, just know I have to go there." she told her sister through her android phone, her tone relaxed. She knew she was going to see him. She knew for sure her Stevie was in new york. Serenity sighed as she hung up the phone with her sister, nervously pulling at one of her long blonde pigtails. She looked to her boyfriend her eyes showing no specific emotion. "darien, Something's going on, i know it. Penguin just called me and told me she was going to new york. how much you wanna bet this is about S.H.I.E.L.D?" she asked him, looking worried. Anytime her sister got involved with them she came home with a new boyfriend. Who would it be this time? Last time it was Hawkeye.

Krystal popped to her penthouse in the Kobayashi Ritz hotel in NYC, then popped to shield. She looked Fury straight in the eye, staring him down. "You're gonna tell me were Captain America is, Fury." she told him flatly, her stare never wavering. If there was one thing the directer knew, it was not to make her angry. While she was not big like the hulk, make her mad enough and she could be just as destructive. Krystal wasn't wavering in either her stare or her tone. "tell me where he is, Fury." She stated again, still staring. She knew he would give her what she wanted. Fury wasn't stupid.

RE: A Blue Moon watches over the Captain (Krystal_Atems_Girl x Blue Moon Dagon)

Fury held his ground as the sudden person came barging into his helicarrier. The battle with the Chitauri race had just ended and they were on damage control. Other S.H.I.E.L.D. agents had guns drawn on her at first sight of her. Fury didn't recognize the woman at first, but once she started asking for Captain America, he knew who she was. He held his hand up to the agents to lower their weapons. He knew he had no choice but to tell her where he was headed. He had enough damage done to his helicarrier and didn't need anymore. "He's headed back to his apartment, I'm sure. I'll have my assistant give you his address. After you get it, GET OFF MY HELICARRIER!" He turned his back to her and walked away calmly. He had enough on his mind without her coming here with her love drama. An assistant handed Krystal the address to Steve's apartment.

Miles away, Steve was driving in his convertible with the top down. The wind blowing his hair about. He pulled into the parking lot of his apartment. He was somewhat relieved that he and the team were able to save the world from the invasion of the Chitauri. Once inside his apartment, he stripped himself of his brown leather jacket, wearing just his plain white T-shirt and jeans, and tossed his sunglasses, keys and cell phone on a nearby counter. His piercing blue eyes scanned the place as he went to his bedroom. He sat on the edge of the bed and kicked off his boots. They hit the floor with a soft clunk and he laid back on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. A soft exhale of relief escaped him. Even though he had the super strength and stamina, he was worn out from that battle. He rested his hands behind his head as he let himself fall into a light slumber. Being a superhero meant that he may be needed at anytime.

While resting, he still couldn't help but think about the events from his past before he became frozen in the northern tundra. The ones he love and lost were all gone now...

Krystal smirked slightly. "Thank you" she said simply as she was handed the address. She giggled a little at it. Of course he would have an apartment near where his old one had been. She looked around the hellicarrier, mentally putting things back in place. It wasn't exactly a power, it was simply an extension of her shadow magic that she was able to do that. When the deck was sufficiently fixed to her liking she disappeared in a puff of blue smoke, landing right at Steve's door step. Krystal knocked sort of lightly, his old class pin on her dress, and his star shaped diamond with two sapphires, and two rubies engagement ring on her finger. She had kept it all these years, knowing she would see him again. She wondered if he would answer soon, her nervous energy apparent. To her, it had been 70 years since she had seen him. Would he even still love her? Would he even want to see her? She sure hoped so.

Krystal played with her hair tail nervously as she waited by his door. This waiting was getting awkward for her, though it had only been less than a few minutes. She wondered if maybe he was sleeping, but dared not enter. She knew he probably kept it locked anyway. Though he had come from a time where that was certainly not necessary, it sure was now. She hoped he would open the door soon, and wondered what his reaction to seeing her would be. He knew about her powers, as he had been there in silver millennium, but, she still wondered. Would he be surprised to see her?

Steve woke up abruptly. He had dreamed of the events from the past when his best friend, Bucky, died that day. Even though it had been many years since the incident, to him it was only a matter of weeks. He stood from his bed and headed for the bathroom, where he would strip his clothes and shower to help clear his mind. After showing for a bit, he wrapped a towel around himself. Through the silence, he had heard someone knocking on the door. He walked to the door, still being in just the towel with water droplets still being on his body. He peaked through the keyhole, but couldn't see who it was.

He opened the door to see that it was a woman. No, just not just any woman. "Krystal..?" How could he not recognize her, but it had been years since his accident of getting frozen. He couldn't help but stand there in shock that she appeared at his door step. Fury didn't even mention that she was alive. Considering SHIELD knows all, it was almost impossible for him to not knew she existed, so why wouldn't he tell him? It didn't matter because here she stood before him. He completely forgot that he was standing with just a towel around his waist.

Krystal smirked a little, pursing her lips slightly before speaking. "Hey Stevie." she said her slight Texan lilt coming out only due to her nervousness. She fingered one of her long blue hair tails and smiled a little, just taking him in. She hadn't seen him in a towel like that for a long time. It was sort of arousing, but she pressed those feelings down. She knew he would want to take it slow. "Its been a long time, Steve. I missed you." she told him sort of nervously, her hand still playing with the long blue hair tail.

Krystal just stood in the doorway, waiting for him to tell her it was okay to come into his apartment. She was a lady, after all, and acted as such. She wondered if he would even want her to come in. He looked so shocked to see her, though with good reason. It had been 70 years. It was possible he had forgotten about his and her rebirth cycles. Any time she died, in a matter of a few days, she was born again. It was a frustrating cycle, never having true peace, but she knew this time they would have happiness like they did on the moon.

Steve snapped out of his daze of staring at what he thought was a ghost. Of course she was still alive after all these years. She's practically invincible. "Krystal, please. Come in." He said as he stood out of the way for her to enter his apartment. After she would enter his home, he knew that he would have to get himself better dressed for being in front of her. "You can have a seat in the living room while I go finish getting cleaned up." Of course all he was going to do was put on his clothes that he had before the shower. They were still relatively clean clothes that he wore since seeing Thor and Loki off to their home world.

Krystal smiled and kissed his cheek as she walked past, going to sit on the couch. "Thank you, Stevie. I will. Its really good to see you, princu." she said, smirking a little, nodding slightly at their past lives on the moon where he was a mercurial prince. He was the twin brother of Princess Ami, and Krystal loved him to her core, and still did. "Ami's gonna be tickled pink to see you, Stevie." she said suddenly, wondering if he still remembered their time on the moon. He had when they were younger, though that didn't mean he remembered now. She sat on the comfy couch and waited for him, just wanting to be wrapped in his strong arms. It felt like so long since she could do that. To be tangled up in the arms of her sexy captain.

After shutting the door behind her, he walked into his bedroom. He didn't bother closing the door to his room. The towel that was once covering from his waist to about the middle of his shins was now draped over a nearby chair. He grabbed his clothes, putting underwear on first, followed by his pants. "How is my sister?" He said as he walked out of the room, shirt in hand. He didn't bother putting on socks since he was indoors. While approaching her, he threw on his shirt and sat down next to her.

His piercing blue eyes scanned every inch of her face. It was really her. Of course a lot of time has passed but to him it's been mere weeks since he last saw her. "How have you been these past years? Fury didn't tell me about your whereabouts and I've only been thawed out for about a month and haven't had much time to look for you what with the invasion of Earth and all." He smiled sweetly to her. His eyes looking into hers. He lashed out quickly and wrapped his arms around her pulling her close and holding her tightly. "I've missed you." He said softly near her ear. It had been so long since he held her that he almost didn't want to let go.

Krystal caught a glimpse of his wonderful chest as he walked closer to her, and she smiled. "Ami is fine. She's studying to be a doctor back in Tokyo where I usually live. New york, while i love it, is a little painful without you around. Course, that's not really the case anymore, is it?" she asked, smirking a little. She had missed him so much, her sexy captain.

Krystal laughed, tilting her head a little as he looked at her. She was wondering what he was thinking. The mind link they had once shared was severed the night they all died in silver millennium. "That's okay sweets. I had more fun scaring the info out of fury. His cowardice over small little me is quite hilarious and amusing." she said, thinking back to the way fury's eye bulged when he saw her approach. she enjoyed freaking him out. Krystal arched into his touch easily when he pulled her into his arms, Giving him a soft kiss on the lips. "I missed you too, cap." she told him softly, cuddling as close to him as she could. She had missed this as much as he did, she was sure.

His lips pressed against hers in a soft kiss. He held her for a few moments before letting go and leaning away from her to take her all in. "What have you been doing all these years? I'm sure you have stories that you can share." He raised up from the couch and started to stroll on over to the kitchen, walking backwards almost while he looked at her. "Would you like something to drink?" He asked standing now in the doorway of the kitchen. He was quite parched himself and his dry lips pressing against hers was evidence of that. He popped into the kitchen to pour himself a tall glass of water. His ears remained intensively listening for her sweet voice to reply to his question while he was serving himself the beverage. He took a swig of it slowly.

Krystal smiles and watches him walk to the kitchen. "just some water please, Stevie" she told him, waiting for him to return. She was pouting slightly because he left her. She had wanted to stay in his arms a little longer. "well, I have a few. I once had a run it with a man called the "winter soldier" Almost killed me. Luckily though, I trapped him in some adamantium. Funny thing is though, When I was looking at him, I could have sworn he was Bucky. I could never forget those eyes." she mused, Looking around his apartment sort of absentmindedly. The memories came flooding back to her of That night with the winter soldier, and she continues. "He was pretty epic, actually. It was like fighting Vegeta back in silver millennium. I loved beating him up." she laughed, smiling at him and hoping he would come back and hold her. She had missed being in his arms.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom