Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Asuka and Tenshi squealed in excitement: "PIZZA!!!!"

Serena wrapped her arms around his neck and kissed him. "I never would have thought that the bravest prince Earth ever had would be able to blush like that!"

Steve said the only thing he could think of, "They are very cute kids."

Krystal smiled. "Yeah, they are. Wait until you meet them. You'll fall in love. Trust me." She said with a smile, pecking his lips.

"Well, sometimes you need to" he said, giving her a light kiss.

"Alright loves. Pizza it is. Where should we order from?" He asked, not really remembering who made good pizza in Tokyo. He hadn't been here since his mother had the twins and needed help.

Steve kissed her back. "Are we ready to eat now?"

Sere giggled and kissed him back. "You are very sneaky for such an honorable man."

Tenshi didn't even hesitate. "Mommy has Auntie Lita's restaurant on speed dial. She makes the best everything!"

Krystal chuckled. "Of course love. Eat." She said with a smile before asking. "Will you come back to Tokyo with me?"

Darien chuckled. "I think I learned that from Krys." He said, smiling at her.

SJ chuckled. "That's a good idea little ones. I'll call your auntie Lita." He said, calling the number, and ordering two pizzas. He knew tony would come crash here. "Your cousin Tony's coming, so I ordered two." He told them, smiling.

Asuka smiled. "Wait till he knows Auntie Bunny's engaged...he'll flip and eat like a piggy!" Tenshi giggled.

Sere grinned. "I'm almost afraid of what else my twin has taught you."

He ate and smiled. "I have to meet them sometime, don't I?"

Krystal nodded. "Yes, but not just because of them. Bunny will miss me and worry if I'm gone to long." She said, smiling a little sadly. Her sister had separation issues.

"Yes, you're right. He's going to flip.' 'He agreed, knowing his cousin would not take this news well.

"Only good things, mi'love." He said, kissing her softly.

Sere giggled and smiled. While she missed her twin, she was sort of glad of some space to just enjoy having her handsome prince. Krys, she knew, was not overly fond of Darien. But Serena was absolutely head-over-heels in love with him. "Oh, like what?" She looked up at him with a teasing smile on her face.

Tenshi giggled. "He'll go get his Iron Man suit and blast him!"

Steve smiled. "I'm sure your sister will be fine. She has her destiny, doesn't she?"

SJ chucked. "Probably. But then darien will just blast back." He said, smirking a little.

Darien smiled. "She's been teaching me telekinesis and how to hone my psychometry. The meditation helps." He said, remembering Krystal's lessons. While she didn't like him much, she still made the effort to help him. He messed up and hurt sere, she beat him up. He knew this, and accepted it.

"Yes, she does. I don't like him much. He's not the same person he was as a prince." She smiled softly. "Yes, now I have mine again, and soon we'll have bucky too." She said, squeesing his hand, that look of pure knowing on her face.

He looks at her. "Bucky is dead, Krys. Has been for a long time."

Sere smiled. "She's also taught you how to be sneaky and not let me know what you're up to. I love you, my handsome Earth prince."

Asuka giggled. "When will Tony learn to just accept things as they are?"

Krystal shook her head. "Not according to the visions I've been having. I believe he survived the fall and Hydra's been controlling him for 70 years. What you thought was defeated wasn't. He's gonna come after us, but its gonna backfire. You'll see." She said, descretly looking around. She sensed it would be very soon. She could feel it in her bones. The middle black moon prince soon returns.

"Its tony we're talking about, Asuka. When did you ever know him to accept things?" He asked, sighing a little.

Darien smirked. "Yes, she did. I love you too, moon goddess." He said kissing her.

Darien smiled. "You are to me, moon bunny." He said, giving her a peck on the lips.

"Yup. He will." SJ said simply, chuckling.

Just then a loud boom could be heard, and bullets whizzed by Krystal's face, but her shield around them deflrcted them. A man all in black appeared, wearing a mask that covered most of his face. She metal bended his arm to take off the mask, and sure enough, it was bucky Barnes. Slightly more worn, but it was him. "Told you." She commented to Steve, locking the winter soldier in adamantium, and trucking him off to her penthouse with Steve. She glowed a light blue. "Just for the spell" she commented before beginning to chant in Egyptian, then kissing bucky square on the lips to solidify the spell, and make him remember. "Bucky?" She asked, eyes looking hopeful.

Sere smiled, but before she could do anything, she was hit by something coming through the window and collapsed.

Asuka looked at her older half-brother. "Something's wrong. I can sense it."

Steve watched and gathered her into his arms. "If you're in there Bucky, say something." He looked at his former friends. "Let me go you two. Now."

"Bunny!" He exclaimed, picking her up, looking scared.

SJ nodded. "I know. I sense it too. Let's get suited up." he said, glowing blue before he transformed into what looked like a cross between his father's captain america suit and prince armor.

Krystal looked at bucky sadly, cuddling into Steve, looking worried. "What's wrong bucky? What's happening?" She said, looking freaked out, pulling Steve closer to her. She did let him out, but handcuffed him, unsure what would happen. "Bucky, please.. explain.." she said, looking freaked.

Serena is pale and lifeless, bleeding from a bullet in her back.

Bucky looks at her. "I'm here to kill you while someone's probably already taking care of your sister Krystal. I'm an assassin and I like it that way."

Asuka and Tenshi called the Sailor Senshi. "Something is very wrong. Ask Auntie Rei to do a fire reading and see what it is..."

Krystal swore in moonian, looking really pissed. "Not fair, not fair not fair! Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck!" She screamed, stomping her foot, and the WL OE world shook with the flrce of her crystal power. She knew her sister was dead. "Onyx, you know very well, you can't kill me. Now, let's fix this." She said simply as she concentrated her power around the world, freezing everything, including herself, wishing with all her heart that by the time the ice was over, her sister would be alive again.

1,000 years later:
The world is now at peace no hostilities or wars or anything. Krystal's power had qeulched and evil from the world, and saved both herself and her sister. She awoke. "Crime NY. This had better have worked. Poor Steve didn't need to deal with more ice.S she commented, stoking his cheek and Bucky's "oh onyx, how I missed you. Please don't leave again." She said in old moonian, before going back to Steve cuddling close. She could sense her sister was fine now, bullet out of her body and she was now awake. "Bunny... time to become queen." She told her sister telepathically, sighing to herself.

Krystal sighed. "I'm not sure. Time will tell." She said, giving him a kiss.

Serena didn't realized she was in the crystal palace. Endymion came in, giving her a kiss. "Right here love. We're in the palace. Krystal must have created it when she froze the earth for a millennia." He said, smiling at her. Glad she was safe now.

Sere's eyes went wide. "Crystal Palace?!" How long have I been unconscious?! What happened?! Didn't he just propose to me?!

Steve looked at her. "Are you going to tell her what happened?"

"Yeah, but we have to get home first." She said, giving him a kiss. She let's bucky go, and sighs. "You can still be an assassin, Buckeye. But you're still my friend, you're my onyx." She said softly before giving Steve a kiss.

"It's been a thousand years, Sere. Krystal sensed you die, and froze the world to heal you." He said matter of factly, sighing.

Krystal smiled back. "Yeah, you're right. Now kiss me, and we'll go see our son in the palace." She said, smiling at him, cuddling into him, looking at bucky who was still mostly frozen, or simply not speaking.

Endymion smiled. "Its alright Sere. Everything is planned. Our wedding and our coronation action. Krystal made sure of it. Shall we my future queen?" He asked, giving her a kiss.

Serena wrapped her arms around him, feeling slightly adrift in a strange world and in a strange time. Please let him be my anchor again, she thought. This is so weird for me. What on Earth is going on?

Steve smiled. "Let's go love. Your sister must be very distressed to find all this out."

Krystal kissed him. "You're right love. Come on." And she pops them away, landing where bunny is. She smiles at her sister. 'hey bun bun." She said softly smiling at her sister as she clung to Steve for dear life, needing support, and he gave it to her. He was her destiny, after all, and she loved him to the depths of her soul. She kissed his cheek softly as she cuddled into him. How are you feeling, bunny?'

Sere was holding on to Endymion for dear life as well. "What's all this business of me dying? What the heck is going on?!" She looked from her sister to her beloved prince, make that king. She felt like she was completely lost and alone. Nothing was making sense.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom