Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Darien smiled and laughed. "there's some sake in the kitchen. help yourself, SJ." he told the other. laughing a little at tony. He had to admit. he was rather funny.

Darien's eyes widened when he heard SJ's words. "well, that explains it. good. i'm glad she'll be happy again." he stated kissing sere's head softly.

"Just a little. Cooking for SJ for 70 years is a lot of work! he eats as much as you do!" she said with a laugh, kissing him softly.

Steve laughed. "You always told me I ate like an elephant!"

Junior grins. "At least someone is hospitable! I'm glad you're family Dare!" He bounced off to get some sake, since piggy Tony drank a whole stinking case on the jet.

Tony groaned. "No sake for me?! That's not fair!" He complained like a little boy. Sere laughed. Then Pepper arrived.

"Thank heaven you're here!"

"Don't get too happy Pepper, he's drunk on sake," Junior pipes up.

She groans and drags Tony out by his ear. "I'm so sorry guys. I've got to get his dumb butt sober to go on TV in two hours!" Pepper apologized to her friends. Why couldn't Tony ever just be responsible for once?!

Krystal laughed. "Well, you do! Its mostly because of the serum. I remember when i used to have to beat dudes up for you, disguised a guy. Luckily i have shape shifting powers." she commented, giving him a kiss and taking a bite of her sashimi. "you wanna try some Japanese food? I made it." she asked, taking the little dumpling and putting it near his mouth with her chopsticks, waiting for an answer.

Darien laughed as well. "if you really want some, tony. but i don't think pepper will like that." he told him, laughing.

"go ahead and try, peppy. i already did on the way here." junior said, taking a sip of his sake.

Steve takes a bite of the sashimi.

Pepper groans. "Can he never behave himself? I am so sorry guys. He has a bad habit of getting trashed before doing anything! Don't you, Tony?!" She glares at her drunken charge, wishing he could kill him.

The others watch the exchange, not sure what Tony will do next in his drunken state. Tony when he is drunk is highly unpredictable.

Pepper smacks him. "You're dang right no more sake for you! I'm going to stick you in rehab if you don't straighten up!"

Sere fought to hide a grin. Poor Peppy.....he's just as bad as a kid!

Junior busted out laughing. "That would make headline news: Iron Man in rehab!"

Steve smiled. "It's not bad."

Tony's eyes widened. "you wouldn't dare!" he said, mocking surprise.

Krystal smiled. "im glad you like it. I learned from my pap how to make things like this. I tend to eat a lot of Japanese food these days, since I live in Tokyo." she told him, smiling and eating some sushi.

Steve looked at her in shock. "We're in Tokyo?!"

Pepper glared at him. "Try me once, you over-grown infant! You need to shape up and fly right, cowboy!"

Junior just smirked, watching his best buddy get told off. Thank heaven it's not me!

Krystal laughed. "no love. we're in my penthouse in new york where SJ lives. I could take you to Tokyo, if you like." she told him smiling. She would love to show him her home.

Tony pouted. "okay, pepper." he was starting to crash from the sake.

Pepper sighs. "When will you grow up?!" It was obvious she was beginning to get frustrated with all of his usual antics.

Sere gave her a hug. "It's ok Peppy. He'll be on his best behavior or Sailor Moon will kick his butt back to the States. Please don't be sad."

Junior drank his sake, just chilling with Darien.

Steve looked at her, rather confused. "Why don't we go to Tokyo for our honeymoon, hmm?"

Tony's eye's widen. "I'll be good!'

pepper smiled. "im just frustrated. he'll be okay though. he always is." she said sighing.

"maybe. I kinda wanted to show you home sooner than that, though. I don't like being to far away from sere in case evil decides to strike." she said, giving him a kiss.

"My twin sister, dear. I didn't know her when we first met, and it's obvious you don't remember silver millennium, earth prince." she said with a smirk, kissing him softly.

pepper sighs. "you're right sere."

Krystal laughed. "you really don't remember, do you? I can fix that." she said with a smirk, Transforming into her princess dress before starting to chant in Egyptian, wrapping a remembrance spell around him. It would be no fun if he didn't remember his past with her, after all.

Pepper smiled. "thanks sere. you're to kind to me."

"Now Peppy, if anyone deserves kindness, it's you. You have to keep Tony on a pretty tight leash. On top of everything else you do. Sometime we'll have to give you a true Japanese vacation, so you can relax."

Steve looked at her, stunned. "A p-princess?!"

"Thanks sere. hopefully sometime soon. i really need it." she said, smiling a little while eating a sweet.

"do you still not remember? oh, the last part of the spell.." she mutters more to herself as she kisses him hard, sealing the spell, and making it take affect.

Steve kisses back.

Serena smiles. "Of course you do Peppy. Tony can be a handful!"

Junior and Darien bust out laughing. Tony scowls. "I'm not a little boy!"

Junior smirks. "Yes you are. You're a little boy in an adult's body!"

Krystal kisses him harder, willing the spell to make him remember. She didn't like him not remembering.

Pepper laughs. "sometimes i wonder if he's related to cap. he can taking so much alcohol and still be coherent."

Krystal could sense the spell working, and smiled into the kiss. "i love you, Steve." she told him telepathically, kissing him harder,still.

Darien laughs. "steve is incapable of getting drunk. his metabolism and the serum is to quick." he said, adding to the convo.

Tony groans. "Coffee? Heck no, I need more sake!"

Pepper smacks the back of his head gently. "No, you don't. Keep it up and I'm shipping you off to rehab this instant!"

Junior laughs, finding this little tableau completely comedic. Tony is whining for sake, Pepper is smacking him. Sere and Dare are practically in their own little universe. It doesn't get any funnier than this.

Images dance in Steve's head, but he's so confused he can't make much sense out of it. He groans and passes out from mental overload.

Krystal smiles and cuddles him close, bringing him back to bed and cuddling close. "i'll be here when you wake up, mi'love. but please, please remember." she whispered in his ear, kissing him softly before drifting off into a light sleep herself.

"this is just silly." junior commented, laughing at all that was going on as he sipped his sake.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom