Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Captain and the Blue Moon Senshi (Krystal_Atems_Girl X MoonPrincessSerenity)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sere smirks. "Face it, Rei: we're madly in love with each other!"

Rei rolls her eyes. "He needs a psychological exam to be happily married to you!" She sticks her tongue out at her.

Kanou spoke for the group. "He needs to meet our approval, penguin."

Darien chuckled. "you two are always at it. what am i to do?" he asked curious.

Krystal chuckled, straightening her tiara. "He is. now come on. Steve is waiting to meet ya'll."she sad, her old Texan lilt surfacing just slightly.

Sere pouts. Rei watches and groans. "Ok crybaby. You stay here with your besotted husband. My goofball and I will decorate Rini's nursery."

In an instant the crocodile tears vanish. "Make sure it's pink with lots of bunnies on the wall!!" Rei mentally sighed. In spite of being queen, Sere was still just a child in many many ways.

Kanou looked at her as if she'd lost it. "Cap isn't real, Krys. What next, you've magically got a twin sister who's a queen?"

Darien chuckled. "Thanks rei."

Krystal chuckled a bit, popping them all to her room. "ActualLy, I do. Neo queen serenity. Why do you think ya'll are visiting me in a palace. Oh, and cap is real. Isn't that right, stevie?" She said, smirking a little.

Rei smirked at him. "You so owe me, Shields. My decorative services don't come cheap!"

Sere gently tossed a pillow at her. "Oh hush Pyro! We let you live in our palace rent free don't we?!"

Steve nodded. They all passed out.

Darien chuckled, it was amusing to see the girls like this. "Whatever you say, rei" he said, small smole smile on his face.

Krystal chuckled a little and picked her friends up befor snuggling into steve. She gave him a kiss, but secretly she was mad at him for denying her what she desired.

Rei decided she'd leave the love birds alone and went to find her husband. Sere just rolled her eyes and looked at her favorite hero. "So, now that we're out of nursery duty, what do you want to do today?

Steve cuddled and kissed her, knowing well she was angry at him. He just wanted to give her the perfect wedding before having another baby.

Steve cuddled her. "Penguin my love, all I want is for you to be happy. You know that don't you?"

Sere looked at him. "I don't know. It's not often that you and I have a moment to do something just for ourselves."

Krystal nodded. "I know stevie." she said sply, snuggling close. He didn't get what having a baby meant to her. He never had.

Darien shrugged. "True. How about we go ride horses or something?" He asked trying to think something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom