Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bitter Sweet Rivals (Lady Bloody Ava & Fates.Gamble)

Devon was surprised how quickly she answered, as though she had the phone in her hand just waiting for him. “Well hello there, Beautiful,” he greeted her, the hint of a grin behind his words, “Remember me?” As if a night like theirs could ever be forgotten. He went from his seat to the window, gazing mindlessly over the city-scape as he listened to her voice, which was somehow even more sensual over the phone. “That I did,” he responded, grin widening as he recalled the lingerie she’d left behind. “A memento almost as good as the memories that go with it.” Devon turned away from the window, and its view of the large Globex building that fought to kiss the sky. “That’s why I’m calling,” he explained, trying to remind himself to forget about his rivals, “I was hoping we could discuss that ‘sometime in the future.’” It seemed Gabriella was on the same track, surprise taking over as she suggested meeting up even sooner than he had planned. “Yeah, that’d be great,” he quickly agreed. The smile he’d been wearing spread across his face, his very blood running hot at the prospect of seeing her again. “I don’t have a whole lot to do today, so I’m yours babe. When’s good for you?”

His attention jumped in surprise as the office door swung open, but he settled quickly as he saw it was just his friend, Zack. “What the hell are you still doing in here? How’d the meeting go?” He quickly silenced himself after a sharp motion from Devon, who was trying to hear Gabby’s answer over the mouthy fool. “You got it,” Devon told her, “I’ll meet you there.” His eyes jumped up to the clock, startled to see that he had less than an hour to get there. Where had the day gone? It felt like he’d only just awoken to her note, yet already he’d been rushed to work and off to lunch.
“Well you’re smiling too much for that to be some boring business date,” Zack commented once his friend had finally hung up the phone, “You get yourself a new lady friend last night? I thought you were going to call me once you got to the bar!”
“Oh man,” Devon started, grinning at his friend, “I found a girl like you wouldn’t believe. I forgot you even existed from the moment I saw her.”
“What? Man, that’s some shit! All you ever do is get lucky and leave me in the dust. All because I’m some lowly corporate suit monkey and you’re the prince of the land. It’s not right man…. Whoa! Where do you think you’re going? Details brother.”
Devon laughed as he shook his head at the man. “Sorry man, no time. I’ve got to meet her at Luma by Noon.” He stopped in the door-way as he recalled the folder his father had given him, still on the table where he’d left it. With a sigh, he returned and gathered it up, before heading out into the hall, Zack quick on his heels.
“The morning after date?” he questioned with awe. “Damn man. I thought Devon Buckholtz lived by the ‘many fish in the sea’ philosophy. She must have been something out of this world to keep your ass coming back for more.”
“You’ve got no idea,” Devon replied with a grin, ignoring Zackery the rest of the way through the building until the kid was practically bursting with pleads for the details. But Gabriella was a little too good to share if even in thought.

Devon returned to the GT, disappointed with how short he was on time. He carefully tucked his father’s folder away in the console, before roaring his car to life and heading out. Traffic was a bitch as always, as was finding a place to park, but he made it to Luma no more than five minutes late. He stepped inside, and had barely made it to the hostess before his eyes picked out Gabriella waiting for him at their table. She was every bit as breath-taking as the first time he spotted her from across the room. He left the hostess half-way through her greeting, his mind too drawn to his date to bother with anyone else right now. He strode across the restaurant and slipped into the seat across from her, warm smile lighting his handsome face.

“Sorry to keep you waiting, had to fight the traffic a bit.” he told her, his eyes instantly sweeping across her body in a look that spoke of obvious desire, and want, “But you were definitely worth the drive to see. You look fantastic.” Devon removed his blazer while settling into his seat, unable to take his eyes off of her or wipe the grin off his face. “So I’ve heard about this place, but don’t think I’ve ever been here before. It’s nice.” It was clear that his attention wasn’t really on the atmosphere, though. The look in his eyes practically screamed that he was thinking about last night, remembering the way her body looked beneath the clothes. It was like she was a lovely present wrapped all back up, that begged to be opened all over again. “I have to say I was a little surprised to see you gone this morning, but I certainly enjoyed your message.” <e>

Green eyes tore themselves away from the window to land upon the handsome specimen of a man sitting across from her. A smile sprouting upon soft pink kissable lips as she openly took in the sight of him. "You're definitely looking nice today yourself." A menu was plucked from one side of the table and slid across the table for him. "It's fairy new. Salads, chicken sandwiches, hot and cold sandwiches... so far it has yet to disappoint." A small chuckle sounded as he mentioned enjoying her message. "Well seeing as how I can't get a round two with here, I guess the next best thing would be to indulge in conversation." Before she could continue the blonde haired waitress walked up, chewing on a wad of gum with a pad and pen in her hand.
"Can I get you two something to drink? Today's seasonal tea is mango green tea." Green eyes scanned over the selection in the menu until she came to a decision.
"The mango green tea for me, thank you." Gabby replied, setting her menu aside for a moment.
"Are you two ready to order?" Gabby nodded her head replying...
"No, not yet. We need a moment to go over the menu." Gabby replied before the woman walked off to prepare their drinks.

"Don't look at me that way." The Beaumont girl tried to hide her laugh as she finally opened up her menu and looked over the selection. "I said that the food had not yet disappointed me. The service could be better." With a dismissive shrug of her shoulders she looked up from the menu and gazed at the heir of her family's enemy. Ignorant of the hate that they would have for one another if they knew who they were truly falling for. With a tilted curious look to her, she was in no obvious rush to get this lunch over with. She found him fascinating in and out of clothes. With legs crossed and her breasts peaking over the v shaped neckline of her blouse, she decided to find something to eat before the waitress got back. Her mind had finally settled on a grilled chicken, strawberry, spinach, and almond salad with pomegranate vinaigrette.

When their drinks finally arrived, the waitress asked once more if they were ready to order. "I am, what about you?" After having given her order, the waitress took her menu and wandered off. A sweet smile danced upon her lips and didn't seem to want to go away anytime soon. "So... do you have plans this weekend?" Her question paving the way for the near future. Pink lips wrapped themselves around the straw of her tea as she sipped on the sweet beverage.

Devon caught the edge of the menu with his fingertips, his gaze never leaving the beautiful Gabriella. “I guess so…” He replied smoothly, his eyes sweeping down her face til they fell on the sturdy table. Obvious, tantalizing thoughts were behind his vivid green eyes. “Though now that you brought it up, I can’t stop thinking about how fun that would be.” He watched her with deep, calculating eyes, handsome written across his face right down to the shadow of his grin. His musings seemed set aside, but definitely not forgotten, as his attention hopped to their waitress. After Gabby had finished ordering her drink, he asked for an Arnold Palmer and immediately brought consideration back to his date.

“I wasn’t looking at you that way because of the service,” Devon explained, eyes traveling down her beautiful skin as if dancing along it, “I just can’t stop thinking about last night.” He bit down on his lower lip a little as he watched her, eyes as devious as the devil himself. “It keeps playing through my mind like a story that needs a new chapter. I’m torn between thinking about all the things I did to you, and all the things I still want to.” Truer words had never been spoken, but they were walking on fragile ground now. Had he opened that poisonous black folder that sat in wait, the first thing he would see were those pretty green eyes… like the devil’s soul, as his father would say. She may as well have been; she had Devon under a spell that only such a temptress could have weaved.

Again his eyes were forced to flee as they were interrupted, though he was grateful for a drink in his hands. It was something to keep him busy and from picturing Gabriella laid out across the table quite so much. He couldn’t even think about ordering food, forgetting all about his menu in the throes of being with her. “Yeah I think I’m ready,” he feigned, remembering one of the first things she said about hot and cold sandwiches, “I’ll take a ham and turkey Panini.” He took a sip from his drink after Gabby had ordered and the waitress bounded off. His smile seemed just as permanent as he watched her, finding attraction in everything she did, right to the way her lips sweetly kissed against the tip of her straw. Every move she made sent a spark of heat through his veins, creating a wild fire that continued to grow until nothing short of drowning himself in her could douse.

“Not really. I had a few things I was supposed to take care of, but after the number you did on me last night I’m thinking they could be pushed off until Monday. I haven’t been in a mood this good for ages, I’m not about to spoil it with work. I think I’ve earned a responsibility free weekend, besides. And what of yourself? Anything to steal you away from me, or are you all mine?” His eyes were lit with a desirous look whilst he sipped from his drink. <e>

She would be lying if she said that she wasn't thinking about the exact same thing. Hell she was bouncing between fantasies. Her eyes looking at the thick white table cloth as a free hand smoothed over a wrinkle. "Sliding under this table and having a little appetizer keeps coming to my mind." It was her turn to bite her lower lip with a naughty, sexy grin. The fact that he openly stated that there was a potential for more of last night to repeat itself in the future sent chills down her spine. It had her rubbing at the curve of her neck at the memories of how he utilized her weak spot and it even caused the Lady Beaumont to look away for a brief moment before turning those green eyes to lay upon the handsome and devilish man sitting across from her. He was stunning, in every manner. His words, actions, looks were all attractive qualities that had her hooked. She wasn't going anywhere without him anytime soon.

Asking if she had plans or if he was all hers had her smile bright and wide as she laughed at his bluntness. "Last night had me pretty excited for this weekend... only if you had called me. I had no set plans for this weekend, aside from relaxing, and you are now essential for that. " Soft lips wrapped around the straw as she sipped on her drink once more. "So, yes... I'm yours." Gabriella was still in disbelief of his bluntness. "Oh, nice penthouse, by the way. At least... as far as I can tell on my way out the door, it's very nice. Maybe this time you can give me a full tour." Her voice laced with admonition of a very good time. With her head tilted off to one side and her eyes never leaving the devious and challenging eyes that were Devon's. "Did you drive yourself here?" Gabby feigning humbleness and batting those thick lashes as though she had no naughty intention behind the question.

If she knew the the suave and debonair man that she was bedding and falling for was a Buckholtz... she wouldn't know what to do. The term 'ignorance is bliss' would be hitting home and it was knocking right at her door. If he had his own car she was already picturing a field day. It would be far different from when they were in the cab, although she was far from disappointed. "You are such a bad influence on me." She looked from her drink and to Devon with a wicked smile that revealed her dirty thoughts. Before she could continue on the waitress walked up and announced the arrival of their food. Gabby's phone starting ringing and the smartphone was plucked from her purse and she eyed the touchscreen with a soft and reluctant sigh. "I'm sorry, I have to take this." She slid her thumb across the screen to unlock it and spoke in a casual and lax tone. "Hey mom." Abigail Beaumont was asking ehr daughter if she wanted to join in on the manicure and pedicure appointment while complaining about traffic. "I'm going to pass on that. I'm actually in the middle of a lunch date right now. " All of a sudden her mother was gasping and asking a million question and throwing out suggestions and warning. All of which made Gabriella laugh. "Okay, okay.... I'll call or text you sometime later. Have fun at your appointment and ease up on the wine tonight"

Goodbyes were exchanged and a heavy and relaxed sigh was drawn before she took in the delicious aroma of the food laid out before them. A fork was picked up and she sampled the grilled chicken of her salad. "Mmmm." Her sound of approval as she swallowed before talking once more. "Maybe I can have you for dessert." She coyly said as she looked up from her food to him. She was so focused on him that she had not realized hot truly hungry she was until she ate and even then she more interested in him. The salad was a modest size and it did not take long for her to get her fill. Those 'fuck me' eyes gazed at him unremorsefully. Her lips were itching for a kiss from him and she never recalled aching for a kiss from anyone.

Devon couldn’t help but grin at her suggestion, the thought of her sliding under the table enough to make his heart race. Instantly, his mind was flooded with memories of her sweet mouth from the last time she enjoyed her ‘appetizer.’ If he wasn’t aroused before, he sure as hell was now. His deep eyes drank her in with that suggestive gaze she would quickly become accustomed to... there was simply no other way he could look at her. “I’d be lying if I said I wouldn’t love every minute of that,” he told her, trying not to think about it too much for the fear of it actually happening. The last thing he needed was for the board members to have about an indecent exposure charge to turn against him. Though, he couldn’t say the idea didn’t still have merit.

“I’m sure I can think of a few ways to relax,” he said, his grin widening all the while. Knowing that he had her for as long as he wanted was sparking a few ideas already, the gleam of dirty thoughts once again shining in his eyes. “Maybe,” he teased as she brought up a tour of his home, “But if I get you alone in there again it might be hard to focus on much else. You’re lucky we made it passed the wall and into the parlor… who can say if we’ll make it that far next time?” It was surprising they even made it out of the cab with the way they so eagerly devoured each other. Apparently, her mind was somewhere along the same track as she asked about driving. “As a matter of fact I did,” he said, smirking, “I figured it would be better if we didn’t have a driver trying to spoil our fun this time.” Not that he was able to pay much attention to their chauffeur last night anyway. “That’s only because you push me to it. That look in your eye alone is enough to drive me crazy and I can’t help but want to get into all kinds of trouble with you.”

“No worries,” Devon lightly responded as she answered her phone. He took a sip from his drink, waiting for her to finish her business, though his eyes lit with some interest as she revealed it to be her mother on the other end. He tried not to listen in, though couldn’t help but smile at her laugh, the sound like a pure melody to him. He couldn’t recall ever crushing on a girl as hard as this before, and he didn’t even know her last name. My how that would complicate things once he learned it… for now though, everything was perfect, their food arriving just at the end of her phone call as if every moment was planned to see them along smoothly. He laughed softly at her joke as he slid his plate closer. “Well the best thing about having me for dessert is I’m good on your figure. You get to satisfy that sweet craving, and get a work out in the process. It’s win-win really.” He gave her a cocky grin, meeting that sexy look of hers with one of his own, before finally indulging in his food. It seemed he’d also forgotten his hunger, the hot Panini reminding him that he had not eaten yesterday evening.

The light lunch was all he needed, however, energy he wasn’t aware he lacked returning to him by the time he finished eating. “Well you weren’t lying,” he said after finishing his late bite, “The food definitely doesn’t disappoint. Of course doesn’t taste nearly as good as you,” his words paused as a smile spread across his face, recalling how fervently he laid into her on the chase lounger, “But it’s a close second.” Their waitress returned just in time to miss the sultry comment, though she seemed too distracted to notice anyway, as she casually set the check down and thanked them for coming before whisking off to another table. Devon took the bill before she had the chance, eyeing it over before fetching out some cash to pay. When all was said and done, he looked at her with a sly expression. He could see in her eyes what she wanted, and truth be told he’d been craving the very same thing from the moment he saw her again. Reaching out, he took one of her hands, and coaxed her into leaning over to claim what she sought. His lips pushed against hers to kiss her soft and light, though he soon deepened it with a light moan, that brought him to break away before things got too heated across the table. His lips whispered across her jawline though, as though he was going for the sweet spot on her neck, though he stopped long before reaching it. “So are you ready for that dessert yet?” he asked as he leaned back in his chair and watched her smugly. <e>

Her lips parted in surprise as he snagged the check before she could even pull her wallet out of her purse. Green eyes coupled with a half smile, rolled at his sly grin when he succeeded in paying. There was no hesitance on accepting his hand and her unspoken wish was fulfilled. It was like she had been without oxygen and he was breathing life back into her once more with a kiss. A soft moan was fed to him and when the kiss was broken she felt her heart pounding beneath her bosom as his hot breath danced along the sensitive flesh down to her neck. Her lower lip was trapped between her teeth and his question made her chuckle a little. One more sip of her tea and she scooted her chair back and stood up before walking over to his side and leaned over and stole another kiss from his lips. This one was delicious and laced with arousal, but cut short just after tongue traced his lips. An impish sat upon her lips and she didn't even note the couple two tables away giving them a snide look.

"Don't keep me waiting any longer, Devon." She chimed as she turned her back to her lover and began making her way out of the restaurant. The sights and sounds of the city hit her all at once and her eyes scanned the parking lot and she had a hunch just what their ride was. "My, my... you have quite the ride." She turned her gaze back to her host. "And your car isn't bad looking either." A naughty laugh rang through the air and her smile was nothing short of breath taking. The moment the two were within the lavished vehicle her hands did not remain where they were. One hand ghosted over the weapon that he kept sheathed in the confines of his khakis. Clearly the woman was having a massive craving and it looked like a repeat of yesterday. "My mind is running so rampant, that I just pictured you taking me over the hood of your fancy GT." Her lips were but a hairs breath away from the skin of his jaw line as her hand teased at him through the material of his pants.

To think that inches in front of her, tucked within the glove compartment was a folder who contents went from her date of birth to what schools she had attended and where she previously lived. It would have been more than enough to make her jump out of the car. However, in this circumstance, Fate was kind. She was silently proud that she wore her denim short shorts today. He would have to work for what he wanted when he finally went for it. It would not be as easy as hiking up her skirt. "I can hardly wait for dessert." Like he didn't already know that. They weren't too far from where he lived, but traffic was still being an uber bitch. It seemed they were destined to catch every red light along the way. Being in such close proximity to him was intoxicating. She was drugged off of him and wanted more.

Devon watched her intently as she sashayed around the table towards him. He leaned up to meet her kiss, a soft, content sigh escaping him as he felt her plush, moist lips on his. It was almost criminal how she pulled away so soon, practically leaving him begging for more. Every time they were together, she consumed his senses, making it impossible for him to notice the distasteful looks they attracted. Not that he would have cared, really; Gabriella was a gem so beautiful and perfect that he delighted in the prospect of showing her off. But as much as he may have loved to see to expressions written across the faces of jealous men, right now he wanted nothing more than to get her out of public and all to himself. And apparently she felt the same way. As she walked towards the door, his eyes swept down her back, his body practically aching at the way her ass looked in those little shorts. Making her wait was definitely not an option anymore… if he didn’t have her soon he might never be sane again.

Still, he took his time following her out of the restaurant, hardly able to think of anything outside of stripping her of her outfit. She looked damn good in those clothes, but right now Devon thought they’d look even better on his bedroom floor. He chuckled at her joke, silently impressed that she managed to pick out his vehicle before he’d even fetched the keys from his pocket. “Well it gets me from point A to B anyway,” he teased, grinning at her. Once they were in, he hardly had time to shut the door before her hands were exploring, the quick action exciting him. He was definitely at a disadvantage here… her touch already hardening him beneath the thin material of his pants. He had a feeling that she was not going to make it very easy for him to focus on the drive home. It was clear that her idea sat very well with him. “Be careful what you wish for,” he warned her, “You’ll never get that tour if we can’t even make it into the building.” He fired up the car and pulled out of the lot after that, trying not to pay too much attention to her wandering hand, despite the fact it was driving him fucking wild.

The slow drive was equally maddening, doubly so when she had full access to do whatever she pleased while his hands were confined to the steering wheel and gear shift. He used the time of the red lights to get back at her, however, their first stop resulting in a heated kiss that went on until the car behind them alerted him to the green light with a loud blast of the horn. Devon pulled away from her lips in surprise, while his roaming hands returned to the wheel and back to the task at hand. “There you go getting me into that trouble we talked about,” he said with a grin. The intoxication effect was mutual, every passing second building that fire in his veins. His mind swam with all the things to come, urging him ever onward. They were making pretty good time given the circumstances, but it was still an excruciating wait. Before long, however, they were pulling up the parking lot of his building, and into the small garage. He looked at her with a lusty smirk, “So have you decided where you’d like to have your dessert?” He leaned in for a quick, soft kiss, before his lips moved to her weak-spot, expertly blazing a trail down her neck even as he continued, “The dining room table might be the most traditional… but the bedroom is always a nice place for a treat. Or there’s always the terrace… it’s a nice day out after all. Or maybe you’d like to pick a spot of your own after the tour, assuming you can last that long.” He nipped playfully at her soft skin, before pulling away with a grin and stepping out of the car. He waited for her to join him outside before closing the garage door, and taking her hand to lead her inside. For now, the folder and his father’s task were long forgotten about, but it was only a matter of time before this little joy ride of theirs would come to one hell of a road block. <e>

If the grin on Gabriella's lips didn't hint of the naughty thoughts running rampant through her mind. It made the feeling of the dampness collecting betwixt her thighs feel like a flash flood as she felt him harden beneath her touch. Her eyes looked to the traffic ahead just as they hit the red light. She was caught by surprise as she was guided into a heated kiss. She was ravenous and filled with hunger. When the car behind then honked their horn her lips ripped away from his with great reluctance. Devon had that effect on her and kept reminding her that she wanted more, needed more. An amused look sat upon her lips as she was accused of getting him into trouble. Her hand ventured from the bulge trapped within the confines of his khakis to his thigh where she gave him a squeeze. "It's not my fault you're so damn tempting." Her tone of voice feigning innocence. They couldn't have gotten there any faster. The sight of the parking lot was a massive relief.

Before she could answer he gifted her with a soft kiss that teased her senses beyond belief. "Oh god." She moaned as he nailed her with his lips upon the spot that made her weak kneed and hot all over. "Mmm... well let's see how far the two of us can get with that tour." She was so wired that she was half tempted to take him right there in the garage. A mischievous smile danced across her sweet pink lips as she stepped out of the car and joined him in leaving the garage. Her hand in his as he led the way. Where his lived was different in the day than it was yesterday evening. More people in the front lobby and the decor more pronounced. Over to the elevator they walked and the doors open where five people came to exit upon the first floor. Gabriella was the first to step into the elevator and wasted no time pushing the button that he had the other day. Unfortunately three more people joined the in the trip. A middle aged couple with bags in their hands and a suit clad man talking into his bluetooth. As before, she paid them no mind and seized his lips in a kiss like her life depended on it.

A much needed breath was needed leaving her lips but a hairs breath away from his as she spoke, practically feeding him the words. "Needless to say, we can bypass the parlor room and explore the rest of your abode. "Before he could get the chance to respond she explored past his lips in another kiss. The couple within the elevator tried their best to ignore them and the man on the bluetooth seemed to get louder to whoever he was speaking to. Upon third floor, the elevator stopped. The couple not hesitating in exiting the elevator. Her slender fingers raked themselves through his dark ebony locks. "I want you out of those khakis so badly." The smile on her face couldn't have been wiped away no matter how loud the man in the suit grunted and cried out...

"I want OUT of this damn elevator." Just as the doors to the twelfth floor opened up and granted him just that. There was great doubt in her mind that she would be able to make it through even half of the tour, but she would certainly try. It wasn't like she would be disappointed if she failed. It was win, win for her. Her hands were resting on the side of his abdomen, beneath his blazer. "So... I don't want to be an imposition if you have something else to do today." Green eyes spoke otherwise. He was hers and she was aching to have her unbridled with her new lover. Today might even be the day she learned something new about him. One hand slid down the side of his polo and came to rest over the hot, hard cock trapped within his khakis. It the bell hadn't sounded announcing their arrival she would have had his pants undone.

Devon grinned as he silently wondered how far in they would get. Their attraction was like a raging inferno, and he was positive that tour or no tour, it would be very hard to focus on anything other than each other. The towers were indeed bustling people today, several faces turning their way including the older couple that spotted them in the elevator the night prior. He paid them little heed as they breezed through the elegant lobby just like before. And just like before, Devon could not keep his hands off of Gabriella from the moment they entered the elevator. It didn’t matter other people were there to witness it, he could barely even comprehend the fact they were there. When they connected, it was like no one else existed. The world was as nothing outside of her tender lips meshing hotly into his, or the way his strong hands ran down her back, regrettably unable to dip into her tight shorts the way he had her skirt. But that didn’t stop him from taking a firm grasp of her ass and moaning softly into her mouth.

The moment she pulled out of the kiss, Devon seized the opportunity to pepper her neck and collarbone with teases. He wasn’t going to make this tour easy on her. “Yes I think--” he started to reply, only for her to strike back with another hot kiss. It would be enough to make him melt if he wasn’t so stubborn at always gaining the upper-hand. He kissed her fiercely, his tongue soft and deep as they somehow stumbled to the back of the elevator, nearly knocking over the man on the Bluetooth as her back hit the polished wall. That seemed to be as much as the couple could tolerate, as Devon would have noticed the pair jumped off at least 5 floors too soon, had he bothered to recognize his neighbors. In that instant, he didn’t even realize they’d left. He was far too busy enjoying his new lover’s beautiful body. He took her left leg and hefted it up to mount his hip so he could push into her as hotly and close as possible. His eyes closed and he bit his lower lip in enjoyment as he felt her smooth nails rake through his hair. God, he wanted to be inside of her so bad. Had she been in a skirt again they might not have made it to his front door.

“Patience, Love; we haven’t even started the tour yet,” Devon taunted her with a grin, one smooth hand coming to glide across her cheek. He took a gentle hold of her chin, a look of pure lust and seduction consuming his eyes before he came in for another of their mouth-watering kisses. It was only a matter of time before they broke away for air, but even then she kept him excited just in the way her warm hands slid beneath his blazer. “Absolutely not,” he responded without hesitation, lips once again stippling their way across her exposed skin. “The only thing I’ve got on my to-do list today is you. So I hope you don’t have any plans either, because I don’t think dessert will be as quick as last night’s little midnight snack. I’m going to enjoy you every way imaginable…”

With how long this elevator was taking, it was somewhat of a regret that he lived so high up. But when they finally got there, it seemed too soon. She’d only just managed to get his pants un-buttoned before they had to step out. Devon behaved himself for a change as he led her down the hall, and unlocked the front door to allow them inside the apartment. It had a much different vibe in the day-time; very well lit and relaxing with its many large windows and modern décor. The apartment was spacious with large, light-colored walls stretching 10 feet to the ceiling. “So I believe you’ve already seen the foyer,” Devon commented with a memorable grin as they walked past the wall he’d first thrown her against. The parlor they’d stumbled into the night before was straight ahead, abaft the double doors at the end of the exquisite vestibule. As promised, they by-passed the lounged as he guided her to the left. A short walk later brought them into a picturesque little bar-room. There wasn’t much in the small room save a couple of comfortable looking armchairs, and the large bar that took up one of the corner walls. Above it sat a superb collection of alcohol, most showing evidence of some good use. Devon didn’t seem intent on taking her here for a drink however, as they made their way through the room and out of the glass doors on the other side. Beyond them was the terrace, opening to a refreshing breeze as they stepped out into the daylight. “I figured we’d start with the view,” he explained, a smile written on his face as he slid his way behind her.

The view was astounding to say the least; the city a beautiful canvas painted as though just for them. Buildings both near and far competed to reach for the sky, but very few touched above them. The world was all but silent here, though Devon wasn’t sure if she would be able to enjoy any of that with how quickly his well-behaved manner was fleeing. Strong but gentle hands slid around her abdomen as he pressed into her from behind. His breath was hot on her neck before his mouth descended to feed hungrily upon her collar bone. His hands continued to slide down her form, eventually gracing her bare inner thigh only to be met with resistance from her tight shorts. His hands worked their way back up after that, his lips drifting away to pull into a teasing grin as they slowly skimmed her delicious body. “So how do you like the place so far?” He asked softly, but he didn’t wait long for an answer. Once his hands reached her chest he groped her firmly, and pulled her tight against him. One hand remained to fondly massage her breast while the other turned her chin towards him so he could kiss her deep.

Devon broke away all too soon though, her soft mouth and tongue driving him far too crazy to linger out here. Taking her by the hand he quickly pulled her back into the house, a playfulness now ignited in their tour. Across from the bar-room was the kitchen, which they practically tumbled through as Devon took her into a hot kiss all while trying to strip her of her shirt. Which he managed only once they’d broken through the door into the dining room. He tossed it somewhere off to the side while his lips dropped to provide her cleavage with an inferno of attention. He walked her backwards all the while, the pair coming into the stair hall that lead to the next floor. Gabriella’s back was quickly pinned against the nearest wall, a lovely painting hanging beside them. But she didn’t have a whole lot of time to appreciate the décor’ as his fingers un-hooked the clasp of her lovely red bra and let it drop to the floor between their bodies.

Again Devon assault her chest, going for her hardened nipples one after another. He teased one of her buds with a light nip before kissing further down her body with a grip. His lips scoured her flat belly, working their way down along with his tongue until he once again was stopped by her jean shorts. His eyes found hers with a wicked intent as his fingers hooked into the hem of her shorts. He stopped just before undoing the button however, and came back up to kiss her. “We’ll never make the whole tour if I get you out of those here,” he told her, kicking things back off as he led her out of the hall and up the stairs. A large den with a fire place was the first room they came upon, though again they kind of just breezed through, Devon’s own shirt winding up hanging over the arm of a large couch before they crashed into the next room. It seemed like desert would be all over the house at this point, as they went from one bedroom, into the master bedroom, leaving a trail of discarded clothing all the while. It was impossible to tell where the stripping had started… Devon’s belt lay spread out in the hall despite the fact his pants hadn’t come off until they reached his office… Gabriella’s shoes had managed to come off in two separate rooms, and Devon wasn’t even sure where his boxers had fallen off or even what room they finally landed in by the time all that was left between them were Gabriella’s little shorts and whatever she had on beneath.

Devon pushed her playfully against the wall by that point, his eyes lit with pure, devious lust as he approached her and took a firm grip of her shorts. He tugged them down with eagerness, guiding them past her long legs and helping her step out of them. His soft lips marked his trail back up, kissing past her luscious thighs and red panties, which he gently peeled aside to kiss her moist woman-hood. Unlike before, it was but a brief tease as he kissed his way back up to her lips. He pressed himself against her as he tugged one of her legs up, and masterfully guided his hard length into her hot fold. He entered her with a groan of satisfaction, his lips still meshed to hers, breath hot against her mouth. “Mmm... Fuck, you feel so good…” he moaned softly, his forehead pressed to hers as one hand came to caress one of her soft breasts, while the other held them sound against the wall. His hips rolled into her soft and slowly, taking his time to enjoy their first course of desert before they moved on to the next delicious stage. <e>

Gabby's heart was pounding beneath her bosom. So much so, that she was almost sure that Devon would feel it. The touch of his skin upon her own, as he peppered kisses upon her neck, sent shivers down every inch of her skin. The fact that they were still fully clothed by the time the two of them stepped out of the elevator was a massive surprise to her. She openly groaned her slight frustration as she had to momentarily cease her assault. She laughed and held onto his hand as he led the way to his front door and unlocked it. While he was behaving himself, she was having an openly hard time being a good girl. With light spilling from the large windows, she got a much better look at his home. A wicked smile was thrown his way as she was reintroduced to the foyer. The palm of her hand caressed at the piece of furniture that served them well last night. She was quick to join him at his side once more, her hand in his.

Her lust was pent up and one might tell by the way she trapped her lower lips between her teeth and her desire not to relinquish his hand. The bar was certainly a sight. The array of liquor was an inviting sight, which led to ideas. Naughty ones, of course. The terrace was next and the breeze that hit them as he opened up the doors was refreshing, to say the least. The view was breath-taking. Over the edge, she leaned comfortably as she admired the sight of the buildings kissing the sky. For a moment her mind was not one hundred percent focused on Devon. That hardly lasted because the moment she felt his hands venturing around her body from behind. Silently, softy kissable lips formed the words 'oh God' as she felt his hot breath beating down on the sensitive skin of her neck. Honestly? She would have been more than happy to rumble on the terrace, but alas, it seemed as thought Devon had more patience than she did.

Her attention was all on him as a soft moan slipped past her lips due to his lips feasting upon her collar bone. While her lover's hands ghosted down the front of her body she was inwardly cursing her shorts. Swearing to herself that it would only be skirts from here on out with him. Her mind was slowly turning to mush and after he asked his question so it would be no surprise that she did not respond quickly. Gabby aided and abetted in this lustful teaser as she pressed her backside into him and fed him a moan of approval in the midst of their kiss. Already the dampness was collecting between her things. Her body couldn't wait to be rid of it's clothed barricades and be flesh on flesh with the man that had her senses going haywire. She was disappointed when he pulled away, but in the end it would be worth it. Before she could even utter a word, the tour continued on. Green eyes rolled and a little laugh escaped her lips once more in his persistence to see this tour through.

She just managed to notice the kitchen before her lips were seized once more. Her shirt couldn't have been taken off faster. Well, maybe it could have if she wasn't so enamored with his kisses. Eventually the pesky garb was tossed aside as her back came in contact with one of the dining room chairs for but a moment before they continued on. Gabriella had one thing on her mind and it was him. That instant feeling of herback meeting up with a wall brought a flash flood of lust to the forefront of her mind. She didn't even note the painting next to her. Her bra was next to go and her fingers were already lacing withing his luxurious tendrils. French tip nails raking through as another moan was ripped forth with his assault upon her breasts. There was no taking her eyes off of him. For a moment she thought that this was where this were about to go down. Where dessert was going to be served, but she could tell by the look in his eyes that the tour was not yet done.

His kiss was refreshing and much needed before he spoke the obvious. "Why do you have to have such a large home?" She asked sarcastically before she was guided up the stairs. If the tour was to continue then more progress needed to be made. His shirt had to go. Her lips were insatiable as she stole a kiss whenever she could, but they still had a tour to make it through. Even as they continued she worked on the fastenings of his belt since she had already made quick work of his button in the elevator. When his pants dropped her mouth was practically watering with hunger for him. Insatiable, she continued to remove every inch of garb from his built body before they managed to maneuver themselves into another room and her back was flush against the nearest wall. Sh wiggled out of her shorts, with his full aide and was left in nothing but her red laced panties. His lips left fire in their wake as he kissed a trail back up her body. Her soft lips were always parted, taking in much needed air. A soft, barely audible deep breath was taken as her sex was given a single kiss. "You are the master of suspense Devon." She managed to say just as he came back to being eye level with her.

His naked figure loomed before her. Their surroundings were silent save for her very subtle and impatient pants. The words were taken right out of her mouth as Devon Buckholtz plunged himself into her greedy body. Her lips bushed against his as she spoke. "Right back at ya..." She managed to say before snagging his lips in a much needed, passionate kiss. The build up was mind numbingly delicious. He fit her like a glove. Gabriella had never felt with anyone, the way she felt for Devon. Is she knew his last name would it even change anything? Now wouldn't be the best time to break out that news. It felt only natural to drape her arms around his neck and hold him close. No words seemed to be needed as heated breaths, kisses, and soft moans made up majority of the noise. "Oh God, Devon..." She couldn't voice the words to describe this moment: sweet, sumptuous, ambrosial. This was one treat that she would never forget. She broke another kiss for a much needed breath of air, but easily occupied herself by peppering kisses up the curve his neck until she reached his ear. "Bon appétit..." Her words were but a whisper before she tugged upon his earlobe with her teeth. The sexual tension was building within her with each swift impalement of his generous length. "As a side note, maybe we can make it to that comfy looking bed of yours tonight....ah!" He was working wonders on her body.

It was safe to say that no woman had ever had quite this much of an effect on Devon. Now that he had her, back pressed hard against the wall, legged pulled tight around his strong hips, there was nothing else in the world to think about. His eyes feasted upon her gorgeous body as eagerly as his manhood plunged deep within her inner most sanctum. It was all as impeccable as the night before… the usual sound of his disquiet world replaced only by the temptingly sweet reverberations of their pleasure, of the delightful symphony of their bodies joining in such a perfection, it could not have been real. When her lips found her, he kissed her fiercely, hungry for everything she had to offer. He moaned lightly in her mouth as their soft tongues met; a sensation that gave him chills every time their mouths met. While they were locked in that heaven, he ground into her wet fold with gentle strokes, savoring every delectable inch of desire as he slowly slid in and out of her.

He took a much needed breath when their kiss finally broke, but a mischievous grin soon took over his face. Biting his lip, he locked eyes with her, a wild, lustful looking lit within his own as he picked up his pace, ravaging her body and using the beautiful canvas of her pleasured expressions to make sure he was hitting her in all the right spots. “We’ll get there soon enough,” he promised her of the bedroom, his voice deep and devious, “When I am finished savoring every last moan from those precious lips…” he continued, even as his free hand came to lightly take her chin, his thumb trailing up to the corner of her mouth, which he dipped lightly into, brushing across her pink, moist tongue with memories of how it had so intimately massaged his throbbing length the night prior.
His digit retreated from her lips briefly after, quickly replaced by another of their deep, wanting kisses. His pace did not slow this time, pumping into her without abandon. His body had grown hot, and his knees were becoming weak so the weight of desire came over him. Gabriella was draining him of every drop of pleasure, her tight channel such a perfect fit that from the moment he entered her, it was as good as any climax. She could bring him to his peak with little effort, what with the way he throbbed within her, every stroke better than the last. But Devon willed himself to continue, to take his time with desert and enjoy it as though it were the last meal he would ever have.

Without warning, he hefted her up and away from the wall, the two still intimately attached as he held her, straddled on his hips. He sat still with her for a moment, soft, wet whips exploring her upper body as he allowed them a breath from the mounting activity. But it was brief before he found himself carrying her away, out of the study and towards his requested bedroom. As soon as they were within distance of the bed, Devon dropped her within its cloud-like comfort, grinning wildly as he stood before her. No sooner than she’d fallen onto the luxurious, king-sized mattress, he grabbed one of her ankles and slid her body over to the very edge. In a quick motion he reached up for her lacy red panties and peeled them down her legs, kissing along her soft skin all the while before throwing them off to the side. Taking his length in hand, he brought it to her hungry fold, but only to tease her, his firm head and solid length merely gliding across tauntingly while his eyes were lit by his wicked grin.

The fulfillment of the promise never came as he climbed into bed with her shortly after, taking hold of her and pulling her into another mind-numbing kiss before she could do anything about it. As their tongues danced together, his hands roamed her beautiful body, sliding down her silky soft form. In a flash, he took hold of her again and playfully rolled them over, guiding her atop him. As soon as she was his hands scratched lightly down her back while he sat up to bite and suck on her neck. He wanted to see just what her frustrations could work her up into doing, and it was obvious he was not gonna go easy on her as his hands took a firm, rough grip of her ass and he bit down especially hard in a very sweet spot.

Gabriella's arms wrapped around his neck, holding on as though her life depended on it. Smooth, long legs clenched tightly around his torso while her eyes were laden with the smooth and sultry arousal brought on by the first course of what was already turning out to be an amazing desert. Those kisses were the very definition of addicting. That hot mouth coming to possess her own only made her all the more eager to get to him first. Gabriella couldn't help but moan as she felt every vertebrae press against the smooth wall behind her as Devon pummeled the life out of her the inside out. Her lips were always parted for that moment because a constant flow of jagged breaths seemed to be required, partnered with the occasional moan. "Oh Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! That's so fucking good..." she was crying out. Her internal muscles tightened and prepared for orgasm as her lover's thrusts grew more frantic; getting faster and harder as he hammered her against the wall.

Suddenly she was caught off guard with a kiss that made her feel as though Devon had stole all the air in the room and left her none. Moan after moan was fed from her lips and into his before she simply lost it. The entirety of her body tensed in his embrace and around his throbbing hard member, buried deep in her loins. Instinctively she threw her head back, as the pleasure explosions started in her toes and quickly climbed up her legs, spreading out through her chest and arms, her neck and face flushing. Her body was so sensitive, she almost mistook his intense throbbing for her vigorous heart beat. A gasp was ripped from her lips and her arms grasped tighter around his neck as she was pulled away from the wall and still impaled upon his generous length. As he moved her grip loosened to a considerable degree and she purred with a , because with each step taken she was bounced on his member.

A naughty laugh rang forth from soft hot lips as she was tossed onto the the cushy surface of an opulent bed. She bite her lip as she watched him grab for her ankle and tug her forward. Her panties soon joined the remnants of their clothes upon the floor of his home and heavy sigh of relief escaped her legs as the lips peppering kisses along the length of her leg left fire in its wake. Once more he teased at the voracious entrance of her sex, but when he crawled onto the bed she gasped and then groaned, which was followed by a growl. "Oh you are SO in for it!" She managed to say as she was pulled towards him and before she could say anything else whatever words she had were swallowed with a hungry and passionate kiss. For a moment her head was in nothing but a haze. The kisses seemed endless and she was enjoying it thoroughly. She was drugged off of Devon. No man had ever held her attention or won her over so skillfully in such a short amount of time. It would be a pretty big hit to find out who he was in the business world.

Her lips parted in a barely audible gasp when he changed their positions. Her nerves felt as though a current was coursing through every single one. Green eyes were hidden by closed lids as her lips silently worded 'oh fuck' as he bit her in that one spot and the sensation of his nails dragging along her sensitive flesh left the surface of her naked body riddled in goosebumps. "Oh God, Devon..." She sighed before she managed to press the palms of her hands to his chest and remembered her hunger. "My turn..." With that she maneuvered herself between his legs. Slender, warm fingers stroked his delectable length. She was not going to go easy on him this time there would be no sixty-nine this go around. The arched helm of her delicious morsel slowly disappeared past her lips. Her tongue swirled around the slick helm while her own flavor flooded her mouth. A moan vibrated down his length and she openly enjoyed it. Up and down, she slowly consumed him before relinquishing an inch or two. As he met the back of her throat she would swallow the helm before relinquishing him and doing it once more.

Long black locks cascaded around her face as green eyes looked up at the handsome man that was rocking her world. A moan moan vibrated down his length before she relinquished him with a loud 'pop' and a devilish smile. "Don't get too excited there, this is only the second course of desert." She teased as she lapped at the tip of his raging hard on as tough it were a lollipop. Gabriella feigned innocence of the pleasure that she was trying to inflict upon him.

There was no sweeter sound in all reality, than the symphony of his precious Gabriella, her cries of desire adding life to the quiet halls of his home. Something wild overcame Devon when he was with her, something primal and needy. There was always a glint in his eye, forever a devious smile written across his handsome and devilish face. He loved the way Gabby practically melted around him, every inch of her sensitive body open to his interminably eager touch. His hands skated across her forms as if it were a beautiful canvas, his fingers adding color across every trace. When it wasn’t his hands, it was his lips, whether ghosting across her skin or coming down hungry and hard. There was nothing outside of this moment, the two tangled together in the soft sheets. The bedroom was like a world all their own, a safe haven from the harsh realities that might be lurking outside. Out there in the world, where the truth was still hidden, lying in wait for the proper time to strike. And when it did, who knew in what way their world would be shattered.

But none of that existed now, not now, as her soft hands pushed against his strong chest, and sent him down with a grin. For now, he was as drugged as she, fighting the urge to shiver as she slid down his body, and began to devour him in full. His eyes rolled into the back of his head as he felt her warm, wet mouth swallow him down. “Oh fuck,” Devon breathed out, falling victim to her devious charms as his hand came to lovingly thread through her hair. He propped himself up on an elbow to watch her work, his breath slow but heavy with pleasure. “Mmm…” he couldn’t help but approvingly moan, drinking in the scene of her head bobbing up and down while his slick length slid back and forth between her gentle lips. His grip tightened on her hair anytime she got him just right, a heavy moan and a strong hand holding her in place briefly while he relished in the sensations. She certainly knew how to savor her dessert; it felt so good Devon could barely contain himself.

His body practically tremored as she worked her way up one more time, before popping off of him with a wicked smile. He grinned at her words, and pulled on her hair, coaxing her up and away from his groin, so he could bring his lips to hers. “Oh yeah?” he said teasingly, his mouth careful to hover just out of reach, “And what would you like for the third course?” But before she could answer, he kissed her deep, his soft tongue invading with vigor, before he broke away, and kissed down her craned neck, waiting for her lusty request so that their three course meal might finish out with the biggest bang yet.

Devon was a godsend. Already she was wondering how things would go when their work week began. Gabriella already plotted 'lunch' in her large and secure office. That gorgeous mahogany desk could be used in a plethora of ways. A heat spread itself through her loin simple due to the firm grip he held upon her hair and the greedy, overworked business woman complied with ease. The man was tantalizing in every aspect. Those eyes, lips, the touch of his skin; it all drove her mad. Her body was rushing with a tingling sensation from the top of her head to the very tips of her toes. The man knew how to keep her on edge especially with those lips. She was just barely grasping his question before her lips were seized and Gabby's very breath was stolen in a heat of passion. Her tongue fenced that of Devon's with equal vigor and fervor. "Mmmm.... what do I want?" The girl whispered against his lips, practically feeding him the words. "I want the creme dela creme, Devon..." She wanted to say was that wanted him and only him; all of him. It just didn't come out like that though. Too much of a good thing was never wise, but oh was she in for a surprise in the future. However she was in the here and now. "I think..."with an elbow propping her up her available hand guided his engorged member into the warm depths of her silky sex. "... you should relax and enjoy yourself... you've, no doubt, earned it..."

In a barely audible tone she mouthed 'oh fuck' with a heavy relinquished sigh as she felt her body mold itself around his generous girth and length until he was buried up to the hilt in her greedy loins. The woman sat up and sat that way for a few seconds, relishing the feeling of them being united like this: cowgirl position. Gabby leaned back with one hand on the soft surface of the bed to prop herself up with as she slid along his length with a steady pace before she leaned forward with both forearms resting on the bed on either side of his head and her lips hovering just above his as her hips found it easier to ride him hard. The pleasure was so immense that her eyes closed and soft lips parted, spilling hot breaths until a whimper eventually spilled out and she could feel the tension building once more. Her forehead came to rest upon his and her long and loose tendrils draped around the two of them as she set the pace and was finding herself weak, so indescribably weak that hear arms were about to give out on her and she could feel that Nirvana was but a hairs breath away. Her body signalling by pulsing around his invasive member and yet inwardly she braced herself for the feeling that it would not yet come. Not yet. Devon had caught her splendidly off guard more than once already, although any semblance of concentration easily waned with she slide upon his perfectly positioned length.

Devon was all too good at keeping her wanting while she pondered over her desires, caressing her body both gently and playfully. He patiently spurred her towards a decision, eager in every way to find new ways to please her. He drank in all of her reactions, from every ghost of a touch to every passionately potent kiss, quickly picking up on the things that drew the sweetest sounds or shivers from her needy body. It seemed she could turn the tables just as easily as him though, as Devon found himself surprised to once again relinquishing control to her. “Mm, well you’ll get no complaints out of me,” he assured her, though his words were nearly cut off in a sharp breath, his eyes fluttering closed as he laid back and enjoyed every inch of his cock being swallowed into her wet epicenter. Every time he entered her was pure heaven. The way they fit together… it was just like they were made for once another.
“Oh god,” he moaned out slowly, body stiffening and breath practically stopping as she began to ride him, “Where the fuck have you been all my life?” His right hand took on a mind of its own, gliding up her flat stomach and up to her breasts as she leaned back. Eyes glazed with lust watched up at her, imbibing the vision of pleasure written across that beautiful face of hers. He rolled her hips with expert timing, carefully grinding his way in deep every time she came back down on him. The hunger mounted quickly between them, his thrusts into hers picking up a perfectly matched pace until she was forced to come down and accommodate their speed. As soon as her lips were within reach he captured them with a hearty moan, while his hands came to grip her ass tightly, holding on for this ride of his life.

A light headedness came over him as their tongues met in glorious work and their pace picked up ever more. When their kiss broke he was quick to again seize her neck, gentle lips pausing only for soft moans as he felt her walls squeeze down on his hard shaft. At this rate, she would easily drain him of everything he had to offer. “I think I could get used to lunch dates like this,” he said softly, shivers sent across his skin as he felt her hot breath against his lips, and her silky hair whispering across his form. This was definitely some of the best dessert he’d ever had. And it was only getting better as she neared her peak, her snug entrance growing even tighter around him. He couldn’t help but moan as he felt her growing close, her body stiffening for release. Though, she seemed to know him rather well as she braced herself in perfect timing.
With a spirited grin, he suddenly shifted their position, his strong body pushing up as she quickly found herself thrown down on her back, Devon quickly settling himself between her legs from above. With a lusty haste, he re-entered her in fluid motion, and quickly grabbed her wrists, pinning them high above her head like the night before, while his lengthy girth pushed in as deep as possible. He ground slowly at first, nice and deliberate, looking down at her with a wild, hungry expression. Working in and out of her body repeatedly, he slowly worked her back towards her climax, picking up power and speed the closer she came. After a bit, he released one of her hands, his gentle but firm grip coming around her throat instead, as he leaned down and meshed his lips into hers with a moan.

His mind had become a haze as he fucked her, hard and heavy, nothing in his thoughts outside of Gabriella and everything they were doing to one another. Never had he felt such a primal need, such a desire to see a woman shatter in passion. He dared not close his eyes for fear of missing the beautiful display across her face, though the intense pleasure urged him to do so. He was building as quickly as she, their joining becoming better with every stroke. It was far too good to hold out for much longer. “Cum with me,” he requested in a husky voice before releasing her other hand to support himself up for even better leverage over his thrusts. His lips found hers yet again, his tongue penetrating soft yet deep as he encouraged her towards her orgasm, refusing to let himself relief until the moment he felt that tell-tale grip… that indescribably delightful clutch that would send them both over the edge of their all-pervading urge.

Thrown off with a gasp, she was surprised and yet not surprised at the same time. That look of pure unbridled yearning defined her gaze as the woman was abruptly tossed onto her back. In no time she found him looming over with a gaze that made her feel visible down to the very bone. Her eyes shut instantly when he buried his length into her tight and greedy channel. Head tossed back and a moan ripped from her lips as her nerves were set ablaze once more. At the feeling of her wrists being pinned above her head her eyes, though laden with lust, opened up. While her arms were pinned and his rhythm was maddening slow, her legs refused to remain still and tensed up. Her wrists tensed as well, but he held her in place and she was far from disappointed about it. Heavy breaths spilled from parted lips and her eyes grew even more laden with the arousal she was being drugged with. Higher and higher he had her feeling and she could hardly stand it. Devon was too perfect for her. He seemed to know her body better than she did and that was perfectly fine with her. Well rounded breast shook with each thrust of his hips while french tip finger nails dug into the skin of their owners own palms as her hands were held in place. "Oh God..." The words barely audible as the tension mounted even more when one of her hands was relinquished and the firm grip was transferred to her neck which had her extremely aroused.

A hearty moan was fed in the midst of a hot and passionate kiss initiated by the the enemy of her family. Her body was pulsing around him with tension. Her mind felt deprived of too much oxygen and she was forgetting how to breath. Her mind caught his words and all she could do was nod her head. When her other hand was free both wrapped around him as though her life depended on him being as close as possible. In a silent plea for release her hips matched his well chosen tempo and her fingers dug into the skin of his back as she drew closer and closer to her inevitable end. Her heavy breaths were seized with another kiss and the time in between the surges towards the apex of her climax grew short and short until she was finally pushed over the edge. That grip was firm and insistent. Her body writhed in a fit of tension and unadulterated ecstasy. Her mind blacked out for a moment, but her body was riddled with shocks of pleasure that slowly waned, but never vanished. Her eyes were closed tight and it felt as though she was learning to breath for the very first time. Her body was throbbing and it was far from painful. "Oh my God, Devon..." She managed to whisper as she relaxed and her mind started taking note of other things around her, other than the handsome man that rocked her world; the soft bed, the smell of sex, the sound of her heart feebly trying to return to it's normal pace.

A weary short laugh managed to escape her thoughts followed up be a groan as a dose of reality was starting to set in. "Devon...." She sighed with her eyes still closed.Her eye lids were the last to recover from the heap of bliss thrown at her. "You are such a bad influence on me." One thought had led to another and she was suddenly and childishly realizing something, which made her laugh a little. "Can't Monday just never come, Devon?" She sighed before a fan of lashes lifted and her warm eyes revealed. Despite this moment of nirvana, she knew that it would some to an end eventually. The man was amazing in bed. Ridiculously so. It was only a matter of time before reality caught up with them. Naturally she thought about the missed calls. "I left my purse and phone in your car. Apparently I had a far better priority to have ever done that." It was certainly not something anyone would have ever thought her capable of doing she she was renown at work for being well prepared."You did it again... I can't move. Or rather.... I don't want to move." One hand caressed at his chest and those lips of his were so appealing, as they always were since he had first kissed her.

“Oh fuck baby,” Devon breathed heavily, his lips practically hovering above hers as he felt her shatter all around his throbbing member. There was no way he could hold out any longer against her clamping folds, and erupted in a great torrent of ecstasy deep within her. He moaned heavily as he steadily ground in and out of her, carefully emptying every last drop into her oily depths. His lips nuzzled into her neck as he began to climb down from his peak, kissing his way across her skin as the lovers finally began to settle, his body experiencing thrilling tingles from even the slightest brush of her soft form against his. It was a long moment before he could move from his position, but even as he rolled to his side he could not help but stay in contact with her, his light fingers gliding across her smooth skin as he watched her come down from her nirvana with a very satisfied smile. His smile turned to grin as she found herself back on Earth and able to comment.
“Like I said,” he started, remembering how she said the same thing at the café earlier, “All kinds of trouble.” If only he knew how much trouble this girl was soon to become. The very near truth would be quite the blow, but after that there was no denying he was hooked on this girl. He felt higher than could be achieved by any drug. It was a feeling he couldn’t even explain, the kind that made your tongue thick and your heart flutter; something he’d never quite experienced before. A mad flow of endorphins most likely, but whatever it was it was a welcome presence. His only desire was to linger in that moment; in bed with here while their minds drifted somewhere between validity and the unreal. “I wish,” He said solemnly, completely agreeing with her on the upcoming work week. It would feel like a bad hang over after the passion-drunk weekend that was sure to be ahead of them. “But let’s not think of that now,” Devon continued, voice low and sensual after their intense session, “We’ve still got a day and a half of freedom, and I can think of many, many more exotic desserts to keep us occupied over that time.”

His lips continued to caress across her body, absolutely loving the way she reacted to his touch. Monday may have been fast approaching but it felt an eternity away as they were nestled together like this. “Mm well you seem to have your priorities in order to me,” he said, chuckling a little, “I’m pretty damn sure we both needed that.” He couldn’t help but agree on the movement issue though. He hardly wanted to speak after all that delectable activity. He merely shifted a little closer, leaning in so his lips could kiss lightly against hers. But while they may have been content to lie as tranquil as stones, the world seemed to have different ideas. It took a moment to notice but after a couple of seconds there was the distinct sound of his own phone ringing from outside the bedroom door. With a disappointed groan, he kissed her lips one more time, “Sorry, be right back a moment.” Before he left though, he smacked her ass playfully, giving her a devious look before hurrying out to find his phone.
The ringing stopped before he realized where his pants had ended up, but luckily whoever called seemed persistent enough to try again, leading him towards his office by the jingle of a ringtone. He hastily scooped his pants up and fetched out the smart phone, emitting another disappointed groan as he saw the contact name. The last thing he wanted was to talk to his father right now, but business before pleasure and all that. “Hello?” he answered, only half-listening to the rant he knew would come as he made his way back to the bedroom. His eyes swept over Gabby as he re-entered, a grin breaking across his face as he drank in her beautiful form, draped across his bed like a satisfied goddess. He tucked his phone between his ear and shoulder as he hopped back into his pants, absent-mindedly replying to the man on the other end. “Yes I know,” he said, crossing his way over to a large dresser once he was back in his trousers, “No I’m home. Okay, Okay, just hang on a second. ” He quickly dug through one of the drawers, finding a plain white undershirt before making his way back to the bed and more importantly Gabby. “Sorry Hun, I have to take this,” he told her, leaning down with his phone out of earshot, “I’ll grab your things for you. Whatever you need, feel free.” He leaned in for another delightful kiss, their passionate connection too fiery to break away from quickly, which would leave him chuckling as he forced himself away from her and back onto the phone.

“Relax I’m here!” he retorted, returning to the call and stepping back out of the room, “It’s not like I left the country or something.”
“Yeah well it wouldn’t have been the first time you’ve done that without telling me, now would it?” His father replied gruffly. His voice sounded extra agitated today. “Now assuming I have your attention, have you looked over those files yet.”
“No,” Devon said flatly, groaning, “I was going to do it tonight. Fuck Dad, I only just got home a little while ago, think you could wait a couple hours before having your son look into ruining people’s lives?”
“They’re not people, Devon, they’re competition.”
“Well aren’t you cheerful,” Devon said, rolling his eyes as he slipped a pair of shoes on before heading for the door, “It’s a wonder you never ran for politics with an attitude like that.”
“Just get it done, Son,” Buckholtz Sr. demanded with a sigh. He’d clearly grown old of his son’s colorful sense of humor. “I have another contract in the works… One the Beaumont ladies don’t know about and I’ll be damned if we lose this one to them. I’m not taking any more chances. We need this advantage, do you understand?”
“Yes father, fear not. I’ll get on your dirty work right away, alright?”
Devon groaned as the man hung up without another word, caught between an intense desire to crush his phone and not spend money on a new one. He stuck with the latter choice, pocketing it as he returned to the lobby and hurried back to his garage, eager to get back to the woman waiting for him. As quick as he was to get there, he gathered her things from the GT, lastly opening the glove box where he’d placed his father’s malicious black folder. If the man spent half the time finding common interest with his clients as he did digging up dirt on the Beaumonts and other executives, maybe they wouldn’t be losing quite so many contracts. But no time to worry about that now.

Closing his garage back up, Devon hurried back through his building, returning to his apartment with a weary sigh. He wanted to get back to Gabriella right away but his father had done a good job of returning all that tension she just helped him work out, so he stopped off at his barroom for a moment. Setting her purse and phone aside, he slapped the folder down and grabbed rocks glass and the bottle of Woodford from behind the counter. He poured himself a double and took a long sip, relishing in the warmth as it fled down to his stomach, and instantly loosened some of his nerves. Taking another sip, he savored it on his tongue as he looked down at the folder with a sigh. He really didn’t want to deal with this, especially when he had his new found addiction waiting in bed upstairs, likely still nude and wondering what was taking him so damn long. But if he took the quick moment, at least the next time Daddy Dearest came calling he could at least claim he put SOME work into it.
So, raising the glass to his lips once more, he flipped open the documents and froze. It couldn’t be of course. It was downright impossible. Those green eyes he found staring right back at him… One of the two pictures was certainly Gabriella…. HIS Gabriella…. The one and very same waiting for him upstairs…. A Beaumont. The realization struck him like lightning, the glass falling from his hands as his grip on everything became non-existent. “Shit!” He exclaimed, his mind jolting back from reality as he lunged for the glass, and picked it back up. Whiskey had washed all across the pictures of Gabriella and Abigail, staining all the information about them written on the first page. Information he couldn’t process even if he wanted to, and at this point he most certainly did not.

Panic gripped his stomach at once as he found a rag, the only thing he could do to occupy himself from the stunning truth he just learned. His heart was racing, hands practically shaking as he cleaned up his spill, somehow sparing enough sanity to be grateful the glass had not shattered. This couldn’t be… a million and one thoughts were rushing through his head, each a more frightening concept than the last. Did she know he was a Buckholtz? Had she planned this from the beginning? When he saw her in that bar… did she simply set herself out as bait? Was this a sick way for a mother and daughter to gain dirt on the Buckholtz family, as his father desperately wished of him? Worry and shock was quickly turning to rage as he found these ideas more and more likely. Grabbing the folder in a fluster, he left her purse and phone on the bar as he made his way back upstairs, his blood running cold over what this might bring.
He came into the bedroom to find her, his form practically trembling as he looked upon her. Everything was upside down… the image of her fired off that same electricity as always… that burning desire, that hungry need… that want to have her. But the truth was there now, coiled and ready to strike. By the look on his face, it would be clear something was wrong the very moment she saw him. It was a look caught somewhere between hurt, and anger, and still yet, disbelief. “Did you know?” He said, softly as first, his voice strained over the desire to not have this conversation. But as his question lingered on the air, his fury grew, and gritting his teeth, he glared at her. “From the moment I saw you in that bar you were planning this, weren’t you? You knew! You knew all along!” He threw the folder towards her, letting its pages fan out across the bed, surely astounding and confusing her as much as they had him, “Gabriella Eloise De Beaumont… Sole heir to her grandfather’s company fucking the god damn prince of Buckholtz! And aren’t I the god damn fool to fall for it.”

"A day and a half of freedom." The thought was so nice and already she was imagining other ways to spend that freedom. Her body always responded to the slightest caress from him. If that feeling would never go away, she would never grow tired of it. She couldn't help but laugh as he agreed with her. Gabriella was utterly content to just lay there with idle kisses and the warmth of his body commingling with hers. The outside world just had to intervene. She heard the phone going off in the distance and his groan actually made her laugh before she eagerly returned his kiss. A wicked smile danced across her lips as she was spanked before her lover walked off. Naturally she watched him until he disappeared and once out of sight she sighed with a sweet smile and her eyes closed. Soon they opened and she was overcome with a ridiculous amount of happiness and she felt so silly for it. From the moment he re-entered the room her eyes never left the sight of him once. Gabriella feigned a pouty face when he announced that he had to take the call so she took full advantage of the kiss and it spoke volumes of what could possibly come when he returned. Oh how wrong she was. She laid herself on her back and propped herself against the plush pillows.

She was glad when he returned, but instantly she could tell that something was wrong. "What's wrong?" She softly asked, ready to ease his worries or rid him of stress at the drop of a dime. "Know what?" Her tone was defensive as his rage became more apparent. She was startled as he threw the papers upon the bed and upon a close observation she silently gasped. "You've been spying on me AND my mother!?" Then his words hit her. Gabriella's hear dropped into the pool of the coldest water. "Y-You're a Buckholtz?" The words were barely audible and a hand came to rest over her heart, her painfully beating heart. "Oh my God. This can't be happening...." She tried to remain calm, but that seemed down right impossible. "Are you kidding me right now, Devon?!" She thought about the situation and his absurd accusations. "You approached me at the bar. I came to your home. Familiar territory for you, not me. For all I know you could have cameras watching us." A much needed breath was called for and she moved herself over the edge of the bed. There was far too much going on right now and it was making her light headed and dizzy.

"One of the first things I said was not to discuss work. It would be hard to gain in-tell on you by barricading the entire topic from the get go, no? And as the sole fucking heir of my family's company do you think I would stoop so fucking low as to sleep with a Buckholtz to merely humiliate myself in the process? Believe it or not, I'm not some expensive ass whore." Now she had managed to give herself a headache. A heavy sigh escaped her lips as she clutched a sheet to her chest. Another glance at the bed and she managed to laugh. "If anyone should be pointing the finger, it's me. Do you do background checks on all of your dates and their mothers, Devon?" Slender fingers raked through her tousled black tendrils trying to ease the ache in her head. "I don't even know why I'm bothering to explain myself to you." An act she was genuinely surprised about. Gabriella did like him, but this was crazy. She liked him a lot and it was so hard to remain pissed at him. Maybe this was a nightmare. Even then what damage was done, was done. "This entire situation has 'blackmail' written all over it for me." Just a simple, honest observation. While pissed she was more scared than anything. "All kinds of trouble, indeed." Relaying what he had said moments ago. "Well, not need to worry, because I don't make a habit of airing out my dirty laundry, but... you should know that, right?" A hand gestured to papers littering the bed.

With that she stood up and began retracing her steps for her clothes. Even if she wanted to make it work, she was having trust issues already after that little display. Her body was certainly not happy about this. As she hunt down her clothes she found her purse and cellphone in the bar. The damn thing started ringing and she was obligated to answer due to the name. " Hey mom..." The woman was calling to check on her, once more and noted the lack of enthusiasm in Gabby's voice so maternal instincts compelled her to ask what was wrong. "Nothing, just tired, but make a meeting on Monday for them between nine and eleven, whenever suits them best and I will be there. I'm in the middle of something right now and have to let you go, I'll call you back later. Bye." That conversation was going to nag Abigail until she spoke to her daughter again. The woman was very interested in her daughter's life with all the pressure the girl was brought up on. "I'd feel better conversing with my clothes on." Surely that was an understandable idea, but as she got herself dressed she thought about what had just happened.

After she was completely dressed, she made her way back over to Devon and leaned against the nearest wall with arms crossed. "I have to settle this or this is going to haunt me for the rest of my days. You just acted like you didn't know who I was. I mean, obviously if you have, you wouldn't have acted like that but..." Blackmail had to be crossed off of the list. "And honey if I wanted anything from you I'd have taken you to my place and asked you a bunch of questions by now." That led her to only one conclusion. "Fate is fucking with me right now. Mind you it was a very very good fucking, but it's not fair." This lunch date had gone south, quickly and she figured it time that she head home."I should see myself off." Her heart did not agree with her actions. She wanted to stay. Devon was the best thing to have happened to her in along time and was ending as quickly as it began. Finding out he was a Buckholtz... not just any Buckholtz, but the next in line. Devon was her future competitor. There was such a scandal already wrapped around the two families, she questioned the possibility of even salvaging such a relationship at this point in time. It was like a modern day Romeo and Juliet. A thought that made a smile tug at the corner of her lips for the briefest of seconds.

After her heels were slipped back on she made her way back to the front door and to the elevator. With her back pressed to the wall she sighed. She would never be able to look at an elevator the same way thanks to that man. Even better the little elderly couple happened to board the elevator and the woman looked at Gabriella. "No boyfriend today?" Surprisingly enough this made her laugh. "No... not today." She simply replied before the doors opened up to the first floor. The main floor was very nice. Warm and held a rich feel to it. Upon exiting she had quite the competition for hailing a cab. The streets were busy and there was too much on her mind for her to be in a rush.

Her surprised tone struck him at once, just how wrong he was. Taking time to reflect, the idea did seem ridiculous. But he wasn’t thinking about it like that… Hell he wasn’t thinking much of anything. He’d been blinded by the revelation. It was just too impossible of a situation to judge clearly. “No, it’s not exactly like that,” He said, throwing up his hands defensively. At once he felt regret over the folder; of not taking his time and thinking this through more carefully. How the hell was he supposed to explain any of this? Things were going to shit so quickly that it was hard to keep track of it all. One thing was for certain; this was a bad situation. His thoughts were spinning and there was no way to tell what direction this would all go.
“Of course I don’t!” he retorted to her accusation of cameras, “Do you think if I knew anything about this I would have come barging in here like that? I just… I don’t know how…” He couldn’t even find the words. This was so impossible… it has difficult to think of it as anything less than a ploy. Surely irony could not be this cruel. It didn’t matter what he said… Gabriella had the upper hand in the argument now. He WAS the one that approached her, brought her to his home, and had his way with her. Still, this was all so wrong. He wanted to argue, to stand his ground, but his mouth ran dry. This was way too hard to explain, and he didn’t think anything he could say would end on a very good note.
“Gabriella…” he merely called out in vain, watching in disappointment as she fled the room to retrieve her clothes. How could he have been so stupid? He should have thrown those files away the moment he realized who they were about. The warm glow he’d felt since meeting her was quickly replace with a cold, sinking feeling; a fear that this may have been broken beyond repair. By all rights, it was a fear he should not have experienced. This was crazy. How could he see a Beaumont in any light other than contention? But where Gabby was concerned, contention was the least of what he felt.

Devon practically froze as she returned to the room. His eyes swept her form as she leaned against the door frame, somehow finding her desirable even in this haunting moment. “I didn’t, I promise you,” he assured her, confirming her suspicions on his ignorance of the situation. At least they were beginning to look at this reasonably, but that black folder was still going to be a bitch to explain. She wasn’t the only one fate was fucking with. A woman like her didn’t come into one’s life very often, and the thought of losing her as quickly as he found her was heart wrenching. He didn’t want this to end… a strange feeling for him. There were tons of beautiful women out there; plenty who’d drop to his feet on a whim. None of which were the product of a blood feud as solid a force as nature itself. This was all wrong, and ever stunned by it, he could only remain quiet, averting his eyes as Gabriella announced taking her leave. He really didn’t want to watch her go.
The thought of chasing after her took hold… but this was equally hard for him. He could barely talk to the girl with all the ideas flooding through his mind. If his father found out about this shit… well all hell breaking loose would be putting it lightly. Right now, he needed to work this shit out in his head and that meant leaving the distance between him and Gabby. At least for now, anyway. He already felt the emptiness of her missing presence… an unsteady feeling as he quietly collected the scattered pages of the folder. Most excessively he kept thinking how could this all be fixed? A big part of him wanted to throw the folder away and come 100% clean to her. But Gabriella was not the only factor at play here… He was stepping up to the plate soon; taking his father’s spot at the head of the company. Gabriella was a great time sure, and she made him feel like nothing he’d ever experienced before. But was this truly worth risking all of that? Was this worth possibly falling out of his predecessor’s favor for good?

“I need a fucking drink,” he grumbled irritably, slamming the folder down on the counter top as he came back down stairs. He poured himself another large glass, looking to steady his nerves before this conundrum drove him crazy. Instinctively his hand reached into his pocket, finding his phone which he fished out and looked at contemplating. He wanted to call her already, but it would be too soon for the both of them. Surely she had just as much shit to work out as he did. If history could tell him one thing, it was that the Beaumonts were as stubborn as the Buckholtz in this stupid feud. Both sides had cast their stones, and, as ordained since birth, they were planted squarely in the middle of it all. It was going to take an especially long conversation to make this right…
Taking a draught of his stiff drink, Devon’s thumb hovered over her name in his contact’s list, thinking about what to say. After a long while, he decided on a course of action. Typing up a message, he sent her this text: ‘Listen, I don’t rightly know how to explain what happened back there. But I promise you this, I never meant you any wrong. I’d like to talk this through over dinner, and get everything out in the open. If you’re willing to meet me, I’ll be at Delmonico’s at 8:00pm. If not, well I guess I understand, but I hope to see you there.’

After the message was sent, he put his phone away and finished off his drink before pouring himself another. There was nothing left to do but wait and see how she would react to all of this now. The time was good for him, at least. Though his thoughts weren’t exactly peaceful, it was the first quiet time he’d had in ages. Stepping out onto the terrace, he sighed and took a deep breath of the air. The day had gone from wonderful to faltering in such a quick moment. Why did fate deem to torture them so? Was this all part of some sick game? Some sort of mocking reminder of the partnership their companies once shared? Whatever it was, it made Devon unsettled. It was all he could do to scoff, and down more of his beverage, as his intense, emerald eyes watched the horizon… drinking in the scene of the sinking sun against the sky scrapers of their grand city. In such a dense population, what were the chances that the one girl he’d fall for, was the only one he couldn’t have?

Pools of green watched as the city passed by with a blur as the cab drove to the address of her home. Her mind swam with thoughts of Devon. Inwardly she groaned at the events that had just transpired. With any other guy she had no problems just balling up the drama, with them included, and tossing it in the trash. Devon was so much more... complicated. What she had assumed was a simple one night stand held so much more potential. It held even more passion than she could ever recall receiving. Closing her eyes to think was even a bad idea because only images of him looming over her, coupled with phantom feelings of pleasure coursing through her body were conjured up. A hand came to caress at the curve of her neck where his lips worked their magic time and time again. As the fare was announced she paid with a twenty not bothering to get the change. A deep breath of air and she walked into her apartment lobby. The jazz band could be heard playing in the bar and it was terribly tempting to just head over there and knock back a few drinks as she pondered, but getting inebriated wouldn't fix anythings, so with a soft and reluctant sigh she walked over to the back of the lobby where there was a hall that required a card key. Gabby swiped hers and the silence was instant as she walked down the carpeted hall and opened up the only door.

It felt like forever and day since she'd bothered taking notice of her modern chic home. Stainless steel appliances and marble counter tops peeking from the kitchen. The flat screen television mounted on the wall with red curtains hanging on either side, giving the area a theater feel to it with the large, soft sectional planted before it. The future CEO of a multimillion dollar cooperation bypassed the sleek luxuries in her home and headed straight for her bedroom. With her purse tossed upon the bed she plopped herself onto her king size mahogany four pillar, plush pillow top bed. "Damn it." She whispered to herself. Her mother would have had a field day if she knew that her daughter was dating a Buckholtz. She could already hear the familiar tirade her mother was going to go on and on about. Stuff about 'sleeping with the competition' and 'not being a stereotypical Paris Hilton'. The thought alone was giving her a small headache. Even worse she had fallen for Devon so hard and she was absolutely stunned for what to do. Her phone spat out the familiar tone for text message and upon the bed she rolled from her back to her stomach to get to it. To her surprise it was him. Her lower lip trapped itself between her teeth at his proposal to meet up.

Of course she was going. If not for anything else, but to see him one last time. Perhaps hope fueled her on. Honestly she couldn't care less as to what his last name was, but it was too big of a factor to ignore. Not only that, but why did he have profiles on her and her mother? She had to know. Of course their family histories would contort things in their favor and she heard that the Buckholtz were a ruthless type, but surely not Devon. In any case she had to go. She could not kill the next few hours merely laying in bed and thinking about the charming, passion hungry man that had swept her off of her feet and held her feelings in a vice like grip with the power to crush or console them. "It was just two dates, Gab... geez..." With that small amount of will power she tossed herself off of the bed, headed to her room sized walk-in closet and changed. A black and white striped mini skirt with black knee high boots, a black long sleeve shirt with a heart shaped neckline. The v-string panties and the matching bra came with the black knee high leggings. Loose tendrils were pulled back into a long ponytail and she was off. She called the front desk to have her driver bring her modest black Audi A8 out front. She opted for driving herself and spent a nice amount of time buying various things.

She even met up with her mother and Abigail knew that something was up with her daughter. Despite the girls ease with shopping, she noticed the bill racked up and the girl had a bad habit of binge shopping when something was not right. "You know you can't hide it forever, right." The irony of her mother's words were what startled her and for a moment she thought her mother knew.
"What?!" A meek laugh sounded as she looked at her phone. Time certainly flew when she was shopping. The clicking of her boots and her mother's pumps sounded upon the busy sidewalk, coming out of yet, another store. "Everything is fine mom, just a little stressed about work. I need to keep working on Trifexis and meeting their needs while hunting for another account." And worrying about what may come of her and Devon.
"Eh, don't worry about it. You've been slaving your ass away for a while now and I think you may be overworking yourself a little. Just don't do anything I wouldn't." Again with the irony. It made Gabriella laugh.
"Okay mom, well I told a find I'd meet up with them for dinner and I don't want to be too late." A kiss was pressed to her mother's cheek as Abby's limo pulled up. They exchanged goodbyes and Gabriella hopped into her Audi and headed straight home.

It was already seven thirty when she arrived and had all eight bags of her purchases brought in with assistance from the bell hop. Looking in the wall of mirror in her bathroom, she saw no need to change out of her clothes. This wasn't a date, but an opportunity to get things out in the open and she had a severe doubt that the two would end up tumbling as they had before, no matter how much she hoped to feel his lips upon every inch of her body again. Her perfectly tuggable ponytail was redone and with another sigh, she grabbed her cellphone, stashed it in her purse and took a cab to Delmonico's. A painfully annoying throbbing persisted in her throat where her heart was obviously lodged. Beneath the calm visage was a bundle of nerves laced with slight anger and heaping pile of confusion. It was already ten past eight when she arrived. The perfectly punctual Gabriella Beaumont was off her 'A' game tonight.

She pursed her red lips before the cabbie opened up the door for her and accepted his pay. Short heeled boots walked the pathway to the door that was open and the aroma of delicious food hit her, along with a warm atmosphere. The host smiled brightly, slipping a compliment to her about being 'beautiful' which made her smile. Manners were programmed into her so she would not point out his awkwardness and instead thanked him. "I'm suppose to be joining a friend for dinner...." She looked from the hostess and to the dining area and couldn't have missed him no matter how hard she tried. The urge to smile was bit back and she sighed. "Ah, there he is." The host insisted on escorting her and that he did, even going as far as pulling out the seat for her. "Thank you, and can I have a Manhattan, please?" At this point her insane emotions needed the whiskey and vermouth combination. When the waiter was gone green eyes turned to him. "Devon Buckholtz." He looked as handsome as the night she met him. Sleeping with him meant such a risk and meant giving him a great deal of trust. Trust that was already faltering. "You were right, we need to talk, but I need you to start by explaining that folder first, please." The woman's tone of voice was a calm sweet one, but one could hear the sadness, or rather disappointment, with which she spoke as well.

The day crawled by at an agonizingly slow pace for Devon. Dispirited by the revelation of Gabby’s identity, he opted for lounging around the house, his mind like a piece of drift wood floating across an ocean of thoughts. Chief among them being, how would this ever work? If he chose to take the direction of seeing her again, anyway… but how could he not? In the silence he thought of her the most, the absence of her presence painfully obvious now. If he hadn’t looked into that folder she would probably still be here, that sexy grin of hers surely challenging him to another helping of dessert. Ignorance was bliss, and as Devon poured himself another drink, he couldn’t help but fear that such bliss would be hard to recapture. Only time would tell of course, which only reminded him just how slow the day was passing now that he was no longer caught in the moment with Gabriella.
But however long, twilight eventually came. Devon was pleasantly buzzed by this point, the occasional drinks doing well to steady his nerves, though he refused to go overboard. This matter with Gabby was of utmost importance, and he had to be on the top of his game if it was going to be handled properly. He Beaumont girl had his head reeling… it was still hard to believe she was the woman who’d been one-upping him at work for the last few months. To think that she could go toe-to-toe with him in the business world as well as the bedroom… well, it was no wonder he liked her so much. For a faint moment he worried about who might have the upper-hand at this dinner date.

Well there was no time to worry about that now, as he quickly showered, worrying he might be running a bit behind. There was always the chance that Gabby wouldn’t show… she hadn’t responded to his message after all, but something told him she would. How things would go once they sat down, however, was anyone’s guess. ‘We’ll cross that bridge when we come to it, I suppose,’ he said to himself, pulling on his nicest pair of jeans and a dark olive colored undershirt. He brushed through his semi-wet hair, watching himself in the mirror as he sighed and struggled in his endeavor not to worry about it. He never liked a girl as much as he did Gabriella before… the longer he contemplated on this ordeal the more he convinced himself that he could put this corporate bullshit behind him. But could she? He tugged on a fine, black, cardigan sweater, doing up the buttons as he reflected on the time they’d spent together. She was absolutely amazing… he was having trouble seeing anything outside of her smile every time he closed his eyes. Whatever happened tonight, he had to at least make sure she understood his intentions.
Dressed and ready, Devon headed out to flag down a cab, not wanting to drive while he was still feeling light headed from the alcohol, and for the anticipation of having more should this dinner of theirs not go so well. Luckily he was quick to catch one, and made it to the restaurant right on time. At least their table was nice, he thought, smiling as the waitress sat them down at a spot near the window. The city looked calm in the distance, a view away from the bustle of the street where one could just appreciate the glow of the vast buildings. Both of their offices could be spied from here as well, flickering towers in the distance that served as a reminder to why he was here. As he waited, he only hoped that things would turn out for the best.

His heart felt light, fluttering as he spotted her not long after arriving. At the same time, his resolve waivered. Why the hell did she always have to look so damn good? He couldn’t help but feel a familiar pang of longing… a desire he had only experienced the night they met. His eyes swept her form as she was escorted into her seat, the memory of all the fun they’d had just hours ago sparking to life. He took a Crown and Coke along with her drink order, meeting her eyes once they were left alone. “I’m glad you decided to come,” Devon said, his voice strong and confident, though he felt a pang of uncertainty in the way she titled him. He gave something of a sad smile as she brought up the folder, his eyes drifting into thought. Where did he even begin?
“Well I guess I would start by saying, you know I didn’t know you were the girl in those files. When I met you that night I had no idea who you were. If I had…” his voice drifted off as he sighed. He certainly didn’t regret any of it, but saying this was complicated would be putting it lightly. “The first thing you have to understand is my dad is an asshole. I don’t think I have to explain it to you, Gabriella. You are as intelligent as you are beautiful and I think you’ve worked the pieces out for yourself pretty well enough. You know what kind of a reputation my father’s company has. You know how deep this feud goes and you know as much about it as I do. Globex has been stepping on our toes for quite some time. You guys are good, there’s no denying it. You’re putting the pressure on my Dad and he’s responding the only way he knows how. He wants leverage on you and your mother. He wants something he can hold over your head and force you to back down anytime it suits him.”

Devon sighed again, biting his lower lip as he let her reflect on the information he just provided. She had every right to take it badly, though with any luck she would take it reasonably. “I know it looks bad, but I hope by me telling you this you see that I don’t agree with the way he’s going about this. I only just got those files this morning, shortly before we went to lunch in fact. I had no idea about any of this, Gabby. What happened between us was real… something solid and true and it had nothing at all to do with this Process Global feud crap. The fact that it even stands between us now is just… I don’t know. Fate’s way of shitting on something that was perfect in every other way, I guess.”

Those green eyes warmed her from the inside and she was completely bewildered as to how this man had such effects on her. Soft hands were occupied with a menu as her eyes took to browsing what her options were for dinner while she listened to Devon explain himself. Gabriella silently nodded in agreement that she did understand that he did not know who she was, earlier today. With a reaction like that, how could she not believe that? She found herself asking the same question. If she had known who he was, what would she have done at the bar? However the saying 'great minds think alike' couldn't have ran truer. She wouldn't have changed a thing if she knew then what she knew now. There were absolutely no regrets with what she had done with Devon. A smile actually tugged at a corner of her previously stoic lips when Devon said that his own father was an asshole. Of course he tugged on her heartstrings with the complements and, hell, the sound of his voice had eased her nerves to a considerable degree. "Yes, I do." She may not have known what the heir of the Buckholtz looked like, but she knew what kind of games Devon's father liked to play. It actually cause her half smile to turn into that one hundred percent smile when her work, itself,was complimented.

Inwardly she scolded herself, because this was a serious matter, but she was far too enthralled in Devon to stay angry. Those green eyes of hers rolled with a little scoff. It would be something she could imagine the ever irritable Buckholtz Senior, doing. "Babe..." Gabriella sighed as she held a handout to him, upon the surface of the table. "I won't lie... when I first saw you at the Buddha I instantly pegged you as a 'fuck n' fly' type. I couldn't be more happy to have been proven wrong on this account. " There was a pause before the inevitable more, but their drinks had arrived and they were asked if they were ready to order by their waitress. "I'll have a bowl of zuppa toscana with aside of breadsticks, please." The girl obviously did not have too much of an appetite from her choice in dinner. When the waitress took their order, menus, and walked off Gabriella looked at Devon once more. Her smile, more lax and his handsome appearance softening her mood once more.

"This is far more complicated than you and I had both intended. You know that if my mother or your father found out about us, they would both raise hell and make the devil piss his pants." An idea that was far from appealing and the mere thought of it caused her to groan. "Then again, it's not as though that's going to stop me from doing what I want." She wanted to get back into the mindset from before they found out who they were. It was so much easier on her mind. " However, don't expect me to ease up on my work just because you know how to make me weak kneed." As she ended that statement their food arrived and she was surprised at the speed with which it arrived. The steam rising from her soup drowned her in the aroma of her delicious choice of dinner. "I do have to agree your dad is an ass, but if it makes you feel better, my mom can be a real bitch at times." Perhaps the words could ease things, but her feelings were doing just that. Devon had gone out of his way just to speak to her and clear the air, despite knowing who she was. Her soup was still very hot so she occupied herself with a sip of her Manhattan. The fiery warm liquid arrows shooting down her throat.

"You need to deal with your father, that's for certain. If not for anything other than to be the next to control that company. If I may make a suggestion, simply appease your father. Give him information, but none all that serious. I can help you in that department, but.... it will cost you." Her eyes were looking down at her soup as she stirred the contents to cool it off a little,and there they remained. "First, tell me what you plan on doing after dinner." She listened for a reply and then looked to her naturally born enemy with a lax smile. "Come here." A french tip manicured finger beckoned him to lean across the table and if within reach she kissed the man that she had fallen for. A soft and tender kiss on the lips that lasted for a mere moment before she astutely smiled. "In the end this is between you, and your father and I would rather our private life not end up mixing in business." A spoonful of her soup and she was rather content in enjoying it, but her body did not forget something else that it desired.

It was incredible how easy the atmosphere settled around them, like all that other shit didn’t matter. He only had eyes for her when they were together, blinded to the rest of the world. But no matter how precious the moment, their heritage was a heavy weight. This was all built on shaky ground… It all happened so deeply over such a short time span, and there was still his father’s company to think of. A company which was soon to become his own… but if word got out about this that could all go away. But right now he didn’t care about all of that. The only thing he was certain of was that he wanted to make this with Gabriella, and as he listened to her words every thought was conscious of that fact. There had to be a way of balancing this… hell it couldn’t be any harder than executive level business marketing. They were smart enough to figure it out.
“Oh I knew I’d have to have you more than once when I first saw you,” Devon told her, grinning with that familiar look in his eye as they shared their brief moment. He graciously accepted the drink as their waitress came in, though, more than ready to loosen up now that the tension over meeting her had been mostly undone. He let Gabby order first, taking a long sip of his whiskey beverage before it was his turn. He went with a light Lemon Pepper Pasta, handing the menu back to the lady before turning his attention back to his own. That smile of her drove him absolutely wild, and he couldn’t help but to soften as he looked into her increasingly familiar eyes.

“Yeah you’re not kidding there,” Devon agreed, trying not to turn sour over the topic of their families. “Who knows what my father would do. It’s definitely not a conversation I want to think about… I mean you can tell what he’s like by that folder.” But with that aside, Devon grinned at her resolve. “Well I assure you my dear, you can do whatever you want with me whenever you like.” Of course, she had to bring up work, and Devon tried not to groan even through the smile he could not wipe off his face. There was no denying the two would be hard to separate… hell Devon could hardly stop thinking about her at all. How was he supposed to sit through a board meeting without seeing that beautiful face, pulling off some of the various naughty expressions he was becoming accustomed to no less, all while they talked about contracts they would be competing against her for? And for that matter… how was she going to do the same? How was she going to think about anything but him the next time he got her in the bedroom and punished her for scoring that Trifexis account away from him?
“I wouldn’t expect anything less of you, of course. By all means… challenge me. You always have, even if we haven’t known it. That woman I saw in the bar… the one that knows what she wants when she wants it, and isn’t afraid to go for it? That same woman who proved it in the cab that night? I wouldn’t change her for the world. And if you wanna ride me hard at work baby well, let’s just say you can expect the same at home.” And they had that to think about as their food arrived, everything delicious and perfect as usual with their dates. Devon drank down a bit more of his crown, the alcohol mixing with the remnants of his drinks from earlier to create quite the pleasant feeling. His head was light and his body was hot was he eyed her beautiful body, remembering how good it felt against him just hours ago.

“That’s an understatement,” Devon said, sighing as she brought up his father. “The only question is how? It’s a sensitive issue as I’m sure you can understand. I don’t want to do anything to step on you… but I don’t exactly want to cross him either. He may be an asshole but he’s not a bad person.” Of course, she had a swift answer to that, surprising Devon and reminding him all the more why he was fond of her. She knew how to play this well. Her plan was solid and he agreed, though he couldn’t help but crack a grin at her terms. “Well truth be told, I was planning on acting the proper gentleman tonight… You know, heading home maybe passing out to an old movie or something. But then I saw you in that skirt and well… let’s just say I was planning to ask you what –you’re- doing after dinner.” The prospect of a favorable reply was placed upon him all too tantalizingly as she brought him in for their soft, electric kiss… reminding him all too well the passion it could become.
Devon sat back after the brief touch, finishing off the rest of his drink as she said her last on the piece of their drama. “I agree 100%,” he told her, happy they were like minded. “I don’t want this to get in the way of what we have, Gabs. As far as I’m concerned we’re in our own little world when we’re together. And if work tries to break through, well I think we’re mature enough to handle it responsibly. So what do you say we just forget about it for now… go back to where we were before. We still have a night and a day of freedom, and personally I’d like to make the best of it. I say we take it slow… do it right. They say the third time is the charm after all…” He grinned as he thought of the possibilities, “Why don’t you come stay the night with me. And whatever cost you were thinking… you can take it as many times as you’d like.” He seized her hand with a soft touch, slowly drawing it towards his lips to grace with a tender kiss. Meanwhile, his intense green eyes locked with hers, curious of what she would decide.
He returned to his meal either way, slowly finishing off the delectable pasta as he thought of all the fun they’d had, and all to come. Although the weight of the business world was still an unstable tower, eager to come crashing down, the prospect of it all sort of excited him… There was something enticing about who she was, who he was… how forbidden it all was. He felt like he knew her on a fresh, and deeper level, and he was definitely keen to see how that would translate into their physical connection. Of course, if their relationship was full of surprises and turns like this, there was no telling how the tension might build; for better or for worse.

Devon seemed to always have the words to make her smile and even feel a tad modest. She even laughed as he admitted his change of thought at the sight of her skirt. His warm and sweet kiss sent warmth to flood from the source of contact. "Aww...babe. To be honest how could I say no?" The smile she now wore would be hard to get rid of and even when her her cheeks would begin cramping from smiling so much, it would be hard to stop. "Having a proper date should be very nice with you. I swear, that bell boy is going to start laughing when he notices me coming home in the same clothes that I wore the day before, for the second time." She took a break from those mesmerizing green eyes of his and finished off the rest of her soup and the last half of a warm bread stick. The rest of her Manhattan was already finished off and she felt so much better now than she did when she first arrived. It was a real relief to be back on good terms again and her smile grew lax and comfortable as she sat back with an easy smile. Green eyes gazing out at the beautiful sight outside of the window. Her admiration was clear to see as she got lost in it for a silent moment or two. Thoughts were aimlessly roaming about her head, going from one thing to another. Thoughts of Devon taking her over his desk on their lunch breaks at work and even thoughts of those frustrating days when a certain company caused more work for her than she really cared for.

The waitress appeared once more offering up drinks to the couple and dessert. The mere mention of such a sweet treat had her smiling followed up by a little laugh. "No thank you, we're ready for the check." She replied, all the while looking Devon in the eyes with an all knowing smile of their dessert from earlier. While looking into the pools of green that belonged to the man that got her into all kinds of trouble, and promised even more, her phone began vibrating hysterically. When fished out of her purse her face was full of dread and the nervous groan was not all that reassuring. "I'm sorry, I have to take this." With a slide of her thumb the phone was answered and a slick sat upon her lips. "Hey handsome, how are thi-..." If one listened close you could hear a male voice yelling on the other end; a voice so loud that she had to pull it away from her ear with a little laugh. Only when the volume dumb down did she bring the phone back to her ear. "Babe..." She chuckled with a soft sigh, "I'm sorry, but there is a perfectly handsome excuse as to why I forgot to call you."
"You better have a DAMN good excuse girl, because those tickets were NOT cheap and.. wait... are you with a date?" The deep male voice iquisitively asked with a hint of excitement.
"Yes, Jake, I am in the middle of a date..."
"Oh! So you decided to dust out the cobwebs and bats to get some good dick, just tell me this before I let you go, is he good?" Gabriella was having the hardest time, not smiling. So much so that it almost hurt.
"Oh you have no idea. So good, so very good. SO... I'll be busy tonight with him and you should do the same with Blake. Quit being petty and let me enjoy this." A hearty laugh rang before he said good night and Gabby did the same before closing her phone and tucking it in her Michael Kor purse. "I'm sorry, that was my best friend and you got me in trouble with him." While at first she didn't realize how this might be weird a manicured hand was held up in her defense. "He's gay. Friend since collage and a down right pain in my ass sometimes, but hey, he's nice" One more glance at the beautiful scene outside and she was more than ready to continue the night.

Once out of her seat and the bill paid she walked at Devon's side and again she felt the eyes of others digging into them. "Sooo... maybe we can take a small detour to my place to pick up an outfit for me to wear tomorrow. Don't panic, I'm not taking over your bachelorhood, I just thought maybe I could change into them after we have a shower in the morning." Her tone of voice suggested complete innocence, but her eyes said it all. The flames that he had ignited on their first night together had not been stomped out by their recent discovery. "You better decide on a movie before we get to your place, because I'm going to try to be on my best behavior." The hostess wished them good night before they were at the street side and Gabby stole a soft kiss from his lips and that familiar wicked smile returned to her soft, kissable lips. "I assume you took a cab." Gabby would not have been disappointed to have been wrong, but when she was right it took no time for her to hail a cab down for the couple. In she slid, telling the man with the thick handlebar mustache her address before he displayed a led foot and got the route started. A sensual smile tugged at the corner of her lips as she looked out of the window. "Like I said, how am I ever going to sit in a cab without thinking of how you took advantage of poor little old me." The last part of that sentence could not be said without her laughing. The girl was just as guilty as Devon in that nice cab ride and she wouldn't have change it for the world. Green eyes looked from the window to the man at her side. "Mmmm... tonight is going to be a nice, relaxing one." A hand caressed at his jaw line and a kiss pressed to his cheek with a sweet smile. She was wanting more, and the sexual tension being held back was walking on the border as her hand rest upon his leg and she look in his handsome features.

Devon couldn’t help but smile at the banter between them, warmed by her quick acceptance of the situation and how easily she seemed to forget their prior altercation. But inside of him remained a nagging worry, almost a hesitance. He wasn’t a fool… he knew what it could mean to that bellboy and others who saw a pretty woman coming in and out of Mr. Devon Buckholtz’s penthouse every night. If they kept this up it was only a matter of time before she was recognized; a ticking clock towards someone finding out. And someone would, that much he was certain of. The only questions were how long would it take and who would it be? But he tried not to think about that right now… body and mind floating on the alcohol not to mention the exhilarating, natural high that came with every damn glance of Gabby’s beautiful eyes.
“Well if anything he’d be jealous,” Devon said, baring a grin to match her lovely smile. “What a guy wouldn’t give to wake up to a woman like you.” Hell, his willingness to put aside their disagreeable family account was evidence enough of that. He’d scarcely known Gabriella for more than a day, but already he could tell she was worth a shot at anything she was willing to give. Maybe it was the way those gorgeous emerald eyes watched him with such provocative promise… maybe it was the way their thoughts were perfectly aligned; the way he envisioned how fun it would be to drag her off even now, and take her some place dangerous and fun. But likewise his thoughts for flighty… for every pleasant idea there was one of his father, hounding him for blackmail material on the very same woman he was thinking about.

All of that was kind of broadsided though, as the waitress first interrupted them, followed almost immediately by her phone call. He tried not to eavesdrop as she answered, but something about the way she groaned and the fact of who she was and how shaky that made the foundations of their blooming relationship made him drink in every word. Of course, it also didn’t help that she answered with a ‘Hey Handsome’ to the voice of an angry sounding guy. Devon learned a long time not to jump to conclusions, but needless to say that little tid-bit distracted him from thoughts about the company easily enough. Any hesitation behind her call was quickly brushed away as she so blatantly brought him up though, clearing his suspect that this dangerous little game they were playing wasn’t even more so, and breaking him into a grin as she stated her plans for the evening to whoever was on the other line.
He’d clearly worked it out for himself, not too many straight guys had girlfriends named Blake, but he watched her adoringly as she explained herself. It was one of the first real things they’d learned about one another, other than the shocking revelation they were born solely to despise one another. “Well that certainly explains a thing or two,” he said with a smile, hands toying with the chilled glass of his near empty Crown and Coke. “That’s cool though. He sounds like a buddy of mine. He’s not gay but… Friend since college, major pain and the ass but a nice guy. I work with him actually… my dad gave him a job fresh out of school so we’ve always been sort of close.” He smiled, remembering his conversation with Zack just after he’d gotten the folder… how he’d asked about Gabriella, and Devon had said her same exact words. ‘You have no idea’ It was like they were on the same page at every level.

He quickly paid for the check once the waitress returned, then finished off the remnants of his drink before standing along with her. He watched her as she came to his side, incapable of keeping his eyes from drinking in that beautiful body. Seeing her in a skirt brought him back to seeing her in that bar… and the boots were an added kicker. It was like she was always looking her best without even trying. “Yeah of course. Besides… with you looking that damn good I can’t wait to see what you’ll wear for me tomorrow.” He grinned at the implication, his eyes betraying the same thoughts as hers. He laughed at her orders though, smiling all the while. “Oh… are you sure you’re ready to put that kind of responsibility in my hands? I could have a terrible choice in movies, you know.” Though there was no telling how long their attention would even be on a film, given their track record of hungrily devouring one another.
He followed her out of the establishment, liquor keeping him warm on the mildly brisk night. That warmth only intensified as Gabby approached, and stole her soft kiss. Devon’s breath caught for a second, leaving him on the edge at the electric feeling of her lips against his again. Even though it was brief, her feather soft presses could leave him tingling at all times. “I did unfortunately,” he told her, once the moment had passed and the question of transportation brought up, “I figured I ought to be responsible.” But that wasn’t stopping them, he soon found himself next to her in the cab, his thought inevitably returning to the last time they were in the backseat of one. And ever his echo in mind, so did hers apparently. Devon grinned at her teasing hints, his hand coming out to slide up her thigh, carefully gliding in-wards at the hem of her skirt. “Don’t act like you didn’t enjoy it,” he replied, eyes bright with intent. “I’m willing to bet you wouldn’t even argue against picking right back up where we left off that ride.”

The prospect was definitely tempting, as his hand worked its way a little further up her thigh, fingers dipping ever so slightly beneath her skirt as he felt her lips press against his cheek. Before she could retreat though, he tilted his head, their formed slipping together, lips finding each other like magnetism as he coaxed her into a soft kiss, like their last one. But this one lingered, one hand still exploring her soft legs while the other came to her cheek… only for the kiss to intensify. His gentle tongue teased out against her lips at first, but once she opened up to him he kissed her deep, their first real kiss since their earlier discovery. It made him hungry for her immediately, the passion building at an incredible rate after worrying over if he’d been denied her favor all day. But just as it hit its heaviest point he broke away, leaving her wanting for as much more as he surely did. He stood on the cusp of another kiss, breath as heavy as his gaze as he watched her heated expression over being kissed to tantalizingly. Their driver didn’t even seem to care… his attention entirely complacent compared to their last cabbie. Devon almost decided to see just how far they would be able to take things this time, but that would spoil the fun of taking things slow. Not to say both ideas didn’t have merit… It was clear keeping himself contained would prove an adequate challenge as even now, his hand grazed its way ever further up her leg, speaking of his internal conflict as his lips meshed back into hers for a slightly more behaved session, her destination quickly approaching.

Back
Top Bottom