Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Good Friends, Great Lovers (Stonetribe x PhantomSentinel)

Seine was so happy to hear Caitlyn say that she very much enjoyed their first time having sex. "I-I know... That w-was, that was incre-credible..." He blushed as she told him again that she loved him so dearly, emotional tears welling up in his eyes. "Oh Caitlyn... I-I love you too... I, I love you so much." He was also breathing heavily, having some difficulty talking fluently. He cooed sofly and sweetly as she began playing with his hair adoring the intimate gesture. "C-Caitlyn..." He said. "Do, do you mind if we stay right here, like this, for a little while longer? I, I really like it..."

Caitlyn gave him a wink and kissed the tip of his nose when he asked if they could stay like that a little longer. "Actually...I was going to ask you the same thing. But can we...umm...take a little nap like this?" she asked him with her cheeks going completely red. This was all new to her, but she really liked the way it felt to have her womanhood penetrated by his hard member. Even though he had a condom on, the feeling was unmatchable.

Kichin's face also lit up at Caitlyn's proposal. It seemed like such a close, intimate thing to ask. So naturally, Kichin found the idea very appealing. He kissed her cheek and said. "Not at all Caitlyn, that sounds wonderful actually." He rested his head on her chest and cradled her gently. The combination of exhaustion from furiously making love to her and the serene feelings it brought on afterwards were already nearly enough to make him pass out on the spot. After closing his eyes, he managed to let out one more soft "I love you Caitlyn" before falling asleep.

Back
Top Bottom