Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Indulge my desires~ [F for F/M/Other]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alazaria

~ A Most Interesting Turn of Events ~
...~ Are you a Lit Female? Might you be interested in fxFF or ffxF? ~...
...~ A close friend has quite convincingly proposed a rather exquisite idea, so be a good girl and PM me so the three of us might have a little... chat ~...

~ Cravings ~
... Won't you share your naughty thoughts with me? I promise I won't bite... unless you beg ...
Would you like to be on top? - Or Shall I take the reins~
Overwatch!

The Pleasure is Mine.

I'm not quite the new girl on the block anymore, having received quite the warm welcome and entertained more than a few wonderful people, each with their own unique pleasures. Alazaria is that which you may call me, however fleetingly it may be before various pet names catch on, and I am interested in playing a variety of different scenes and pairings! But alas, as with all nice things, we have some boring stuff to cover first! As such, I would greatly prefer if...~

- We RP through the Blue Moon messaging system.

- There is somewhat consistent quality posting. At least two or more paragraphs per post a few times a week. (Don't leave a girl waiting /too/ long~) I'll usually try to match lengths and I understand if something extraneous happens- just try to let me know and I'll attempt to return the favour! Something to note though is that if you approach me with a particularly sensual idea and press my buttons properly, the amount of effort from my end will most likely increase; post length proportionally so. Descriptions, both physical and emotional are absolutely loved! [Note: Sometimes I miss messages : ( Its probably not because I hate you, just poke me or something!]

- We talk about the play beforehand so as to more clearly define our interests before jumping into our kinky, smutty fun! I like to have a general idea where we're sailing so that we don't run into any metaphorically ship sinking kinks that one or more parties might not be particularly comfortable with. Of course, if we happen to click well enough I might give you free reign... but lets cross that bridge when we get to it!

- While on the note of role plays and sinking ships, I was hoping not to have to address this, but I pride myself on painting an image you would want to push against the nearest surface and mercilessly ravish. Having your way with my character as she writhes and moans in orgasmic bliss does not mean you get to control my character. I control my character. Please do not godmode. It turns out this is just as big a turn off as getting a one liner or receiving a post where one seems to have taken it upon themselves to maintain a squiggly red line throughout as much of their writing as possible.

- A lot of people seem to be listing their ratios for smut: plot. I do err a little a lot on this ratio, but usually for me it seems to weigh in at about 60:40.

How to Alazaria.
Wait... there's a guide for that?

I'm willing to play female or futa. Maaaybe a guy if you're very convincing. Maybe. I'm happy to pair my character with most anything that happens to qualify as either a humanoid of consenting age blessed with relatively good looks (regardless of what you have in your pants) or some kind of monstrosity; tentacled or otherwise. Its worth noting, also, that I don't like to play multiple characters (minor background characters are perfectly fine). I lean heavily towards the submissive side of the spectrum, but again! We can talk~ [[Note: You will need to drive a /very/ convincing point to get me to dom. A one sentence request for me to top you won’t fly.]]

Submission
and what it means to me.

... in the context of erotic role play!

Alright, loves! Lets use our imagination for a moment. The girl standing- No. That's ridiculous. Who gave her permission to do that? The lovely maiden curled up at your feet wearing nothing but a collar; her leash in your hand. All you need to do is yank a little harder and she'll rouse, wagging her tail if she had one and pleasure you just the way you like it... for as long as you want. Sounds awesome on paper and I wouldn't mind it so long as you remember to feed me twice a day. Oh. We're writing this out? No thanks.

I could go on and on about my preferences as a person, but that's for me and that special someone to know. In terms of our time together as partners entertaining your deepest, darkest fantasies I like to play as something that couldn't just as easily be replaced by a blowup doll. I like playing as characters who would not be out of place prowling bluemoon, searching for prey on which to feast. Arrogant, prideful characters that fear not to sally forth and claim that which they desire. The haughty sorceress lusting for power. The executive that strives to be the best. Don't get me wrong, I love the innocent girl that finds herself in the wrong place at the wrong time, so why do I want to play as the knight rather than the princess? It's simple really. The biggest thing I look for in a role play is to be broken. To be forced. My kinks reflect my inexhaustible desire to be dominated. Humiliation, bondage, aphrodisiacs, whips, chains, the highly excessive amount of cum. My preference for non consensual. They're all but a means to an end. Various methodology that culminates with my complete and utter submission.

Assorted Ideas to get things flowing-

This is by no means comprehensive so if you have an inclination towards something a little raunchy I'm all ears! In fact, I actually prefer hearing yours! I'm sure a few messages to and fro will make just anything satisfying for both parties. I'm pretty flexible in terms of setting and genre so long as the world is generic (or popular!) enough for me not to get horribly lost. I don't mind whether you're taking me over a table at high planetary orbit, locked in a dungeon in medieval ages, or anything between.

Modern!
- Damsel in Distress
Kinks: Bondage, Humiliation, Gags, Toys, Naughty Clothing, Nonconsensual
Information is the currency of those in power. A mere waitress at a somewhat high end restaurant has to be careful of those she serves, lest she wanders into their private room at an inopportune time and finds herself grasping at the last vestiges of consciousness. What would /you/ do as a high powered executive engaged in money laundering if some poor unfortunate soul came wandering in. She has no friends. No family. It could be completely untraceable. She could be yours~ No interest in business? Mafia boss? Government worker? Perhaps even a diplomat. How she ends up entangled within this web and her fate can be quite erotic to say the least!

- Just Business
Kinks: Humiliation, Toys, Sexy/Slutty Clothing, Blackmail
Some jobs aren't very appealing, but one just /has/ to make ends meet. Another monotonous day. Another disappointing check. Life becomes a pattern... that is, until one bad idea leads to another. Her dress grows steadily more raunchy as teasing coworkers quite quickly becomes the only highlight of her days. Maybe times are rough and she makes an attempt at stealing company money. She thought she had gotten away with it too until the envelope appeared on her desk with a set of instructions. Perhaps she used to engage in more... risque activities in her collegiate years and no school district would want some kind of /pervert/ teaching their kids.

- Halloween Party
Kinks: Humiliation, Bondage, Sexy/Slutty Clothing, Dubious Consent.
Whether a cosplay convention or a simple Halloween party, there are some situations where it is socially acceptable for a girl to prance about wearing next to nothing. Strips of cloth that somehow make a girl feel more vulnerable than simply not wearing anything at all! Am I wearing a strapless dress with a pair of stockings, heels, and cat ears and calling myself a feline? Perhaps a top only barely covering my assets. A skirt showing hints of the black lingerie with an officer’s hat on my head as I masquerade as a representative of the law. There’s also always the tried and true frill and lace of a maid outfit. What would you be? Someone who slips a little something into my drink? Perhaps I caught your eye and you corner me in a dark alleyway. The possibilities are endless!

Fantasy!
- Demonology Extraordinaire
Kinks: Demons, Corruption, Dubious Consent
Demons are nothing more than a source of power. A means to an end. Why struggle through an additional three years of incessant, arduous study in an often vain attempt to master the elements when one can simply enslave a demon and force them into submission. A simple, surefire way to gain the power those engaged in witchcraft so often desire. But really... is it quite so simple? Following instructions was never her strongest point. What if a simple misdrawn rune led to a call to one of the greater daemons answering the summons on a whim? Perhaps a succubus replies and finds the inexperienced conjurer to be quite the treat. Who knows. Maybe she summons a tentacle monster~

- Adventures!
Kinks: Nonconsensual
Adventurers are sent on quests all the time. Hundreds of bright eyed neophytes setting off on their first mission, whether for fame, glory, or their patron deity. But for every hero born there is the tale of countless others who failed in their quest. Whether they've died trying… or been delegated a fate worse than death. The countless orc encampments haven’t all been searched. The dragon hoards plundered. Perhaps one of our would be heroines remains there to this day, a slave to her Master’s lusts.

Fandoms!
Want to make Ahri submit as Velkoz? To demonstrate Demacian Superiority over the enigmatic Leblanc? Show what happens behind the scenes when a raid wipes against Deathwing? Want to play out the more salacious side of Sylvanas reuniting with her long lost sister that wasn't published in the novel? The Grail isnt anywhere near as important as checking to see how Rider got her name, right? The sky's the limit! I've devoured lots of fiction and media alike so there's quite the chance I might know of your world and I have been known to be quite... malleable in opinion. (Do come /with/ fandoms if that is what you seek! I don't want to list every show I've watched :C)

Basic Ideas and Kinks!
- Master/Pet [Much humiliation!]
- Mistress/New Slave [Breaking Role Play]
- Sistercest
- Angels and Demons [Corruption… or maybe Purification?]
- Demon and Humans [Demons are nothing but tools, right…?]
- Demon on Demon [Lust… No! Pride! Ugh. Shove it Gluttony!]
- Elves and Monsters [Who doesn’t like a pure elf maiden broken into a drooling, dripping mess?]
- Priestess x Something Else [She has very little time and painfully low interest in your deity’s shenanigans. My God can beat up your God. Wh… What do you mean this land is sanctif-.. A… Ahn… S… Stop it!]

Thank you for reading! I prefer messages in terms of contact, so send me a PM! I put quite a bit of effort into this posting, so please come with some content to start off our discussion! <3

Bump! I've recently watched Maleficent and it has reaffirmed my desire to have a headstrong character broken in and forced into various bad ends. To that end, I think I'm also into uniforms and have a developing interest with a commander/general of some kind being tortured sexually in public in an attempt to break both her and her nation.

If you're craving to break a character and play as a mistress PM me and we can work something out :)

Hiatus over as I stand triumphant with a fully operational computer! Cower in fear at my return! *Swishes cape!* :3

I have a lot of slots open for potential rp with one of my classes already pretty much over! Don't be shy~ Send me a message <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom