Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

He glared at her as she mentioned his coworker but he did not stop his movements. When she got in and threatened him he smiled at her. "That depends just what does my lovely boss do to people who are in trouble. " He smiled starting to grind into her a bit ignoring the comments about her having some money. His hands went into her hair gripping it lightly he kissed her tenderly.

"Well they get punished of course," she purred at him, grinding her body back into his. She playfully pushed him up against the back wall of the shower, returning his kiss. "It's a lot better to stay on my good side, baby." She stroked his damp sides, licking his lips playfully. She moved away from him to stand directly under the shower faucet, letting the hot water travel over her skin. "Feels good," she commented, massaging her breasts in large circles.

"You don't have a bad side from what i have seen. " He smiled leaning in kissing her neck lightly his hands running over her stomach and sides. Slowly his hands slipped behind her to her ass gripping it firmly he lifted her up so he could stand straight up. Holding her in the air against his chest he smirked moving to pin her lightly against the wall. "I don't think you could stay mad at me right now if you wanted to. "

You've only known me a day. Barely a day her mind reminded him. She didn't say anything out loud, just smiled back and enjoyed his fingers moving along her body. She giggled as he lifted her up, her arms going around his neck. "I could try," she told him, doing her best not to smile. "I'm downright furious!" she tried to convince him. "And to show my disdain for you I'm afraid I'm going to have to buy dozens and dozens of filthy expensive things."

He laughed and rolled his eyes as she said she was going to have to spend money on him. "Then i guess if your going to punish me anyways i might just as well have some fun with it. " He smirked reaching between them guiding himself into her letting out a soft groan. His hands moved to grip her hips holding her up so she would not fall as he began fucking her. He made only a few slow thrusts before he began to work into her hard his hips slamming into hers as h bucked into her rapidly.

She grinned at his response. She liked that they could tease each other. "Might as well." Her arms tightened around his neck as he much himself into her. She let out a soft sigh from the feeling. She pressed her forehead to his. "Oh baby," she moaned softly as he began to buck his hips into her. She tightened her legs around him, but she knew he wouldn't let her fall.

His arms flexed as he held her up and he turned his head so he could kiss her deeply. He continued to kiss her as his hips bucked hard into her. Something about taking her roughly against the was was driving him wild. His hands gripped her ass firmly as he continued to pound into her groaning into their kiss.

Calena returned his kiss, moaning hotly into his mouth as she did so. She held onto his neck while he rammed his cock into her. She panted against his lips, grinding into him as he thrust into her. Her large shower had finally gotten some good use out of it besides of her normal shower rituals. "Ohh fuck yes Stephen oh God yes."

He groaned wanting to tease her a bit longer he smiled and pulled from inside her his groin throbbing. He loved being able to tease her like this kissing her just below the ear then biting lightly on her neck. "See when you threaten to punish me i punish you by taking things away from you that you like. " He smiled his hands moving to her hips so she could get down he growled playfully into her neck as he still nibbled.

She grumbled in protest as he pulled himself out of her. "Ah, no, don't," she murmured, nuzzling him. She pouted at him as she got down. "But I only threatened. You're actually taking away from me," she argued, as her hands stroked his sides. Her hand moved across his stomach down to his manhood. She took him into her hand, stroking him. "Please, baby," she said, looking into his eyes. She pressed against him, rubbing the head of his cock against her thigh gently. "I need you so bad."

He smirked and let her stroke him while he helped set her down. Once done he pulled away and smirked evilly at her. "We need to get cleaned up so you can take me to work. Besides i like the idea of keeping you all hot and bothered all day. Something turns me on about having my boss in the other room wet for my cock. " He winked at her before beginning to clean up wondering if she was going to accept his idea or try to push the issue.

She scowled when Stephen moved away from her. She crossed her arms, watching him clean up. She debated pushing the issue but then decided it was too early to put all her cards on the table. The goal was to be chased, not do the chasing. Stephen didn't want to fuck? That was fine with her. She spread her legs, nodding to him. "Well, that's fine for you, but I gotta finish," she told him. She kept her eyes locked with his as she fingered herself. She was going to cum before the left the shower. Either she was going to do it or he was, but she was going to have her orgasm. She was determined to.

"Your lucky we have to go to work today or i would take great delight in stopping you from doing that. " He chuckled having finished showering he smiled at her leaning in kissing her tenderly. If he stayed to watch her shower he would have to fuck her so he decided against it. "I am going to go make us breakfast while you finish there." He laughed planing on teasing her regularly while they where together even if she was going to cum there. He planed a day filled with teasing followed by i night of passion that would leave them both grateful that tomorrow was Saturday.

She made a face, mocking his words. She returned his kiss, disappointed that her finger hadn't been enough to convince him to stay. "I'll be there in a sec to help you." She watched his damp, nude form leave the bathroom. She continued to drive her finger deep within herself. She wondered if he would put his old clothes back on. Instead she hoped that he would just stay naked. Her fingers curled inside her. She panted, imaging her fingers as Stephen's cock. After a bit she grabbed the shower head off the wall. The water gushing up against her clit was perfect and she climaxed easily. She smiled to herself and finished up her shower.

She got out and toweled off, her hair still a little damp. She wrapped herself in her silk robe and walked barefoot into the kitchen to see what her new boyfriend was up to.

Stephen scowered the kitchen for the things he would need to make food. Finding eggs bread and milk and not much else he decided on french toast. He set to work quickly making everything he would need to prepare before starting the cooking. He stood there still nude cooking her breakfast as she left the shower. His cock still hard and longing for her touch as he had basically blue balled himself.

She grinned walking into the kitchen and seeing his bare ass as he moved around. She leaned against the counter. "You know, my normal Chef, Jacques normally wears clothes, but I can't lie, I like the look on you." She walked over to him to survey what he was doing. She smiled to herself. He really did smell like boy. She noticed he was still hard but didn't say anything. He was the one who didn't want to fuck. She wanted to make sure he wouldn't forget that.

He smiled at her and reached over wrapping his arm around her pulling her in front of him. "I like it on me to almost as much as i like the look of you on me." He smiled taking her hands with his and having her "help him cook". He smiled making her hold everything while he moved her arms and hands so she could cook. "Look at you being quite helpful. Soon you wont need a chef. "

Calena smiled back as her body was put in front of his. She laughed at his comment. "You know what? You're right. I probably look a lot better on you." She took the opportunity to grind her ass against his crotch while she "helped." She giggled to herself feeling foolish but it was the closest she had ever gotten to cooking. She had no idea where anything in her kitchen was beyond the basics. She usually had breakfast on the run and lunch out somewhere. Her chef came every Sunday to prepare meals for her that would last the week. All she had to do was stick them in the oven. And that was only on nights she came home. She frequently dined out or was at some kind of event that was catered. She never needed to learn to cook. "Oh my. Soon? I'm not sure I'm ready for that. I love Jacques."

"I am sure you do. I never said you had to get rid of him just that you would not NEED him. "He smiled kissing her neck lightly as he used her hands to plate the food. He then gathered the syrup and some powdered sugar and put some on the the means before putting everything away and in the sink. "Okay shall we eat at the counter or the table? " He smiled picking up the plates hoping she would get the drinks.

She frowned to herself slightly. "Why keep something you don't need?" she asked. It was rhetorical, but she asked it anyway. She was really talking about hired help. She had plenty of material things that she didn't need at all. She looked down at the finished french toast. "This looks great. I think I'm a natural," she said. She walked ahead of him, pulling out stools so they could stay at the counter. She was used to being waited on so it never occurred to her to actually help, even if it was just getting the drinks.

Stephen handed her a plate laughing as she did not help. This girl was going to be interesting it appeared she had never been forced to do anything. He went and gathered the glasses pouring them both some milk before setting down. He ate quickly not wanting to be to late knowing they needed to cross town so he could change.

"Thank you, baby" she muttered when she was handed her plate. She took a bite, not bothering to chew before she asked, "What's funny?" She ate slowly, taking tiny dainty bites and completely chewing every bit. It wasn't until she finished that she drank the rest of her juice. She licked her lips. "That was actually really good," she commented. Stephen had already finished and was cleaning up. She simply dropped her plate and cup in the sink, expecting him to clean it or for her maid to clean it later. She walked back into her room to dress, taking her time still.

He ignored her comment for now as his mouth was full as he gobbled down dinner. When she complimented his cooking he smiled. "Thank you baby, we make a good team." He smiled and cleaned the dishes he was either going to have to move here and allow her maids to do everything or teach her how to help around the house. Either way he was not sure if he liked the idea. Once he was done cleaning he moved around gathering his cloths and slipping them all back on except his underwear. He wanted to go with out till he got home.

"Hm. Yea. We make an excellent team," she said agreeing. She ambled back into her room and walked to her closet. It was a large room, bigger than most of the bedrooms of her employees. Rows and rows of clothes hung and were folded. Another couple of shelves held shoes. Everything was organized. From the type of clothing: blouses, t-shirts, blazers to the color. She stood with her hands on her hips, surveying her choices. "What should I wear?" she asked. "I forgot to shave in the shower." She rubbed her leg, but there was hardly any stubble. "I don't think I can pull off a skirt today. Maybe my gray slacks.."

Stephen had dressed fully by in no time and went into her room to see what was taking so long. Hearing her say she was thinking about slacks he walked up smiling slipping his arms around her. "Aww your legs are far to sexy to hide in slacks please wear a skirt? " He pouted looking over her shoulder at her he had missed her saying she did not shave and did not feel her legs in the shower. He just wanted to be able to tease her during the day and he could not do that easily in slacks. His erection still fully visible inside his pants as they tented terribly.

Back
Top Bottom