Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

She looked up at him. She had wanted him to cum in her mouth. She sighed. There would be time for that later. It ran through her mind to tease him but the bottom line was that she wanted to fuck him. That was something else she could do later. She slowly lifted her mouth off of his meat. She licked her lips as their eyes connected. "Fuck you?" she said with a smile, climbing back on top of him. "Mm you need me to fuck you?" she asked with a purr unable to stop herself from teasing him. She slid her slit along his throbbing cock, shivering from the feel as she looked at him.

"If you don't get me inside you soon... I promise you will not be able to walk tomorrow. " He groaned gripping her hips looking up into her eyes. His head was aching from the need of her. He was not going to last long inside her and he hoped he could share an orgasm with her fist. He groaned softly reaching between her legs to rub her clit slowly.

Calena could tell from his words, the tone and his grip how serious he was. "Promise?" she asked with a wink unable to resist. She reached down, guiding him back into her slowly. She stared in his eyes the whole entire time, wondering if he would protest since he hadn't put on a fresh condom. She moaned as he rubbed her clit. She had been dying to do so since her lips first wrapped around his cock.

He reached up with his not busy hand gently slipping his fingers into her hair. He pulled her down lightly and kissed her hard his tongue diving deeply into her mouth. His hips began rocking up into her firmly his body in complete control of him. It had every intention of taking the pleasure it needed and leaving her filled with his seed. He could not believe the night of passionate sex they where having they had been fucking nearly as long as they had known each other.

She returned his kiss, mashing her lips to hers as her tongue pushed against his own. As his body moved up, Calena pushed down, causing their bodies to rock as she rode him deeply. She panted into his mouth anxious to feel him cum. She sped up, moving back and forth. She leaned up to use his shoulders as support, loving how he felt in her.

"My god you feel so fucking amazing!" He groaned as his fingers worked her clit fervently needing to feel her cum on his cock again. He would not make it how ever as he grew quickly close to cumming the previous orgasm and teasing had made him to sensitive. "OH GOD!" He yelled groaning loudly as he pressed hard into her his hand gripping the bed and falling still on her clit. His hips arched up as his back arched up into her and he began shooting his seed deep into her. His eyes rolled back and he groaned loudly as he ground into her loving feeling her around him as he came.

She smiled down at him, happy that she was pleasing him. His attention to her clit had made her ready to cum and she was at the brink just when his own orgasm overtook him and his hand fell still. Luckily. the force of his cum inside her was enough for her to reach her climax as well. As he bucked up into her, her pussy clamped down tight around him. They moved together as they came, the movement eventually slowing down and stopping. She collapsed on top of him, panting hard. One of her calf muscles twitched from the effort. She sighed happily and closed her eyes, resting against his chest. She could feel his heart against her cheek. It was beating fast but gradually slowed down to normal. She found his hand and laced their fingers together.

He groaned even louder as she came on his shaft it felt fantastic. He looked into her eyes as she she finished her climax. Smiling and covering them up as she collapsed on his chest. "You are the most amazing woman ever!" He said softly not only did she look amazing but she seemed to like to fuck as much as he did. He smiled again and wrapped his arms around her the thought of sleeping inside her delighted him. Slowly he closed his eyes and let the exhaustion she had caused start to creep in. "I think i love you!" The last thing he said before drifting off to sleep.

She took her time catching her breath, resting against him as she did so. She smiled to herself at his comments. They made her blush; she was glad they were in a dark room. She lay there, listening to him sleep. She didn't want to move but she didn't know when she would get another opportunity as good as this one. He'd gone soft inside her, so she slowly eased him out. She slid herself out of his arms and off of the bed. She looked at him sleeping peacefully in her bed. It made her happy and she hoped it was something that would happen often. She crept out of the room and back into the living room.

She found his clothes and inspected the sizes. She found her phone and called several people. Only Calena could call at an hour when normal people were sleeping and it not be considered rude. Once she had finished, new clothes were going to be delivered to his house. When he got back he would have quite the surprise. She picked up the rest of the items in an attempt to make things a little neater. While doing so she found his business card. The one he had tucked into her bra strap. She smiled and kissed it. It was an important keepsake of their first day together. She was glad she found it. A few hours later, she crawled back in bed with him. Her exhaustion was finally setting in. She gently placed his arms around her and went to sleep.

He groaned as she left pouting in his sleep her warm around and on top of him was missed badly. After a few minuets of tossing and turning he gripped her pillow. Pulling it to his chest burring his face in it. It smelled like her and he liked that holding it close he finally settled down. He finally fell back into a soft gently sleep his arm draped over her pillow as he laid there.

She grinned at his figured curled around her pillow. Taking a cue from him, she pulled out her phone and snapped a picture. She gently pulled the pillow away from him and replaced it with her own body. She pecked his lips before settling down and sleeping against him for the rest of the night. The sun streamed in from the window very early in the morning, making her squint. She sighed, not wanting to move. She groaned to herself, thinking that the new clothes should have been sent to her penthouse so Stephen could wear fresh clothes to work.

Stephen woke early but did not move an inch, instead he lay there watching her sleep. His dreams had been so pleasant and happy filled with romantic visions and lovely evenings with her. He smiled looking into at her face loving the fact that the night before was not just a dream. He watched as she slept knowing he should get up and go to his own apartment to change. When he saw her reacting to the light and heard her sigh he smiled leaning in and kissing her tenderly. "Good morning sleeping beauty.

Calena giggled and pretended to frown. "Ew. Morning mouth," she said playfully. She touched her hand to his cheek and kissed him again. "But I don't care," she murmured into his mouth. She pulled away a bit to study his face. "Mmm morning to you too. Did you sleep ok, hun?" She smiled. "I'm glad you stayed with me last night," she said softly, stroking his cheek.

"Well if you would prefer i could go down on you first. But then i would have pussy mouth is that any better? " He chuckled playfully and nodded in response to her question of his sleep. "I slept better then ever. How could i not with you in my arms?" He smiled kissing her cheek gently as she thanked him. "You don't need to thank me for anything I slept here because the pretty girl i am dating sleeps here and i wanted to share her bed. " He winked playfully giving her a gently squeeze and another soft kiss.

She laughed, hugging him. "Yes, it would be a lot better. My pussy tastes amazing!" She smiled up at him. "I slept great too. For the first time in a while. I kind of like this whole sharing thing." She found his hand, lacing their fingers together. They were dating? Calena really couldn't remember the last time she'd been dating somebody. She bit her lip. Did she even know how to be somebody's girlfriend? Much less a good one? She kissed him back. "Well I'm glad you rested up. We got a lot of shopping to do today," she told him with a huge grin on her face. She didn't forget their deal.

"After work... Sadly I need to get ready and go home.... I have to change. " He pouted giving her hand a light squeeze her comments on her pussy taste made him wonder. First what she tasted like and second... did she like all pussy or just hers. He decided against prodding for answers for those questions deciding to get them another time. Slowly he slipped from her side his groin again hard as it was every morning when he woke. He looked down at her still holding her hand not wanting to leave. He knew he needed to go but could not force himself to turn away from her.

She returned his pout. "Why can't you just get ready here? You know I can get you anything you want just like that." She snapped her fingers. She sat up, eying his erection. She squeezed his hand. "Come on. It is still early. Just stay with me a little while longer? Please?" She tried to keep her face innocent. "How about you just stay for a shower?" she asked, knowing she would join him if he decided to stay.

"I suppose at least then i would not have to smell like a nights passion for so long. " He chuckled his hand slipping from hers. "I suppose i can take a shower. " He smiled reaching up running his fingers threw her hair he loved that she longed to keep him around. "Who knows maybe you can just come over to my place with me. Then we can go to work from there after i change. " He smiled before turning and heading to her bathroom. If he wanted to shower he needed to do so quickly so she could have the bathroom.

She grinned, pleased that he had agreed to stay. She felt like she would grow to hate this fleeting moments. The feeling that she only had a limited amount of time to be with him. She sighed, liking his affectionate touch. "I would love to see your place. I bet it is the ultimate bachelor pad." She thought that she could get to know more about him if she visited his place. She could see his style. Maybe do a little snooping if she found it necessary. She would do anything to get information that would later be valuable to her. She also knew that since he just moved in he probably didn't have a lot of furniture, and if he did, then it wasn't high quality. That made her more eager to go so she could write down what she could get for him. She lay back in the middle of her bed, spread eagle, just enjoying her new happiness. She wanted to hear the water running so she could join him in the shower.

He smiled turning on the water and letting it warm smiling as he looked around the bathroom. Her place was so lavish everything in it was so fantastic he could barely believe it. He smiled as he began poking threw her drawers not wanting to be nosy but just bored. Once his search for was complete he smiled and went into the shower turning on the shower head and letting out a soft groan as the water heated his skin.

She sat up once she heard the water starting to run. She got up, throwing the overs back over her silk sheets and slowly edged into her bathroom. She gently closed the door behind her, smiling to herself. She had a large steam shower with three open glass sides. She watched him for a moment as the water moved down his body. Her nipples responded to the sight; she was definitely enjoying the show. She crossed her arms over her chest and smirked. She let out a playful whistle. "Lookin' good, boy."

He smiled turning to face her he had half expected her to come at least watch him. He chuckled looking over her nude form standing just outside the shower. "I am going to have to buy some shampoo or i will smell like you and everyone will know. " He laughed playfully not worrying about it for now and taking her soap and lathering his groin. He was not certain what she had planned but he needed that area to be clean in any case. "You going to stand out there for ever? Is that your grand plan? Get me to shower in front of you? " He laughed playfully winking at her as he stroked himself in a suggestive way pointing at her.

She pretended to be outraged. Her hands moved to her hips. It was an attempt to look upset but also show her chest to him. "What? Something wrong with the way I smell, Mr. Jacobs?" she questioned as she approached the door. "They'll just think you smell like a girl. A beautiful girl," she added with a wink. She grinned as she watched him wash himself. She shrugged at his question, knowing that she would join him soon. But for now she was content with watching. Maybe he would put on a show. "Not forever. But I might grab my video camera. Get a little sexy video of you." She tilted her head to the side a bit, keeping her eyes glued to his groin. "Cuz I gotta admit: I like the view."

He laughed as she said he would smell like a beautiful girl it make him smile. He laughed as she watched his groin and he moved his had away shaking it gently at her with his hips. His eyes locked on hers as he smirked at the mention of a camera. "You better be careful you introduce a camera into the mix you never know when it will stop recording. You really want a sex tape floating around the of your young intern bending you over the sink? " He smirked looking into her eyes as he continued to teasingly move his hips at her.

She smiled. "I didn't know you danced for cash," she commented as he moved around. "I think I have some singles back in my purse," she teased motioning her head back to the other room. She laughed. "My young intern bending me over the sink? That wasn't part of the equation. Peter's a little to oily for my tastes anyway," she replied, teasing him since Peter was actually somebody they worked with. She put her hand up to the door and opened it. "You keep moving like that and you're going to get yourself in trouble," she warned with a smile, closing the shower door behind her and pressing up against him. "And I don't think you want to get in trouble," she told him seductively.

Back
Top Bottom