Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

Her back arched as Stephen increased his fast pace fucking. She made a soft grunt with each thrust as it hit her spot. Her eyes closed tight. She felt so close. She tried to hold her orgasm back, gripping the breast that he wasn't sucking on tight in her hand. "I'm--I'm--" her body shuddered and she couldn't finish the sentence. Had sex ever felt this good before? Her eyes opened but before she looked at Stephen she saw something out of the corner of her eye. The condom. She quickly looked back up at him. Had he seen? Did he know they were fucking without protection. She stole another glance at it. She started to contemplate telling him to put one on, but her body had another idea. She moaned out loudly as her pussy clamped itself tight around his cock.

"Oh god! " He groaned as she clamped down on him changing the angle again fucking her as deeply and hard as he could. He was closing in on climaxing his eyes where closed and he was kissing her breast lightly. He was praying that she came quickly after her first orgasm. He wanted badly to make her cum again. Something made him feel like the only thing he wanted out of life right now was to be the best lay she ever had.

She stuttered out his name unable to hold back any longer. She came slow and hard, soaking his cock. She whimpered as she did so because it felt so good. She pulled his head off her breast and kissed him hard, using her hands on the back of his head to stay tight to her mouth. Her fingers twisted in his hair as they kissed, her lips wrapping around his tongue and sucking hard on it.

He returned the kiss with all the passion he could muster his hands gripping her waist. He bucked hard into her wanting to continue to make love to her his hand leaving her side. He placed his hand down right on top of the condom it was then he realized he was not wearing one. He began piecing it together in his mind trying to think if she had done it on purpose. He could do nothing but continue to buck into her and kiss her deeply groaning with pleasure.

When she'd finished cumming and felt up to it, she bucked back up against Stephen, letting him feel friction from her body. "Mmm--your mouth---your tongue--I can't get--mmmmm-enough" she moaned. Her hands stroked his chest and torso up and down. She had no idea he'd found the unused condom and continued to kiss him. She released his tongue and went to work nibbling on his bottom lip.

"I ... could kiss you... all day. " He groaned as she started to nibble on his lip enjoying it so very much. He smiled looking into her eyes enjoying the way they looked filled with passion. Slowly he pulled from her his body instantly aching for her again. Slowly he pulled his lip from her mouth grinning as he panted. "So what... am i ... not allowed to do with you baby?" He smiled kneeling down at the edge of the bed kissing her stomach softly. His fingers went to her pussy pressing 2 fingers deep into her beginning to fuck her hard and fast with 2 fingers.

She moaned hotly in his mouth. She looked deeply back in his eyes, wondering how she would ever see him at work and not want to jump in his arms in front of everyone. She made a groan of protest when he pulled away from her. "Uhh no," she grumbled. She blinked at sat up a bit as he knelt down, using her elbows as support as she looked down at him. She played with his hair as he kissed her stomach. "Nothing that'll hurt," she said, letting out a soft wail of pleasure.

His fingers continued to fuck her firmly enjoying how it felt to make love to her. He then leaning down kissing her pussy lightly licking her clit gently as his mouth opened around her lips. His pinky probed her bottom lightly almost questioning if he could play back there later. He did not want to do that today. He wanted tonight about being the best sex ever not trying new kinky things.

Her hips moved in time with Stephen's fingers as she fucked them. She let out a shiver and a cry of pleasure as his tongue flicked against her clit. She made no protest as his finger grazed her backside. Instead she responded to his mouth. "Mmmm you said you were hungry. Eat up," she purred with a soft laugh.

His tongue worked her feverishly making hard firm licks at her clit followed by many rapid short licks. He groaned with delight as he tasted her she tasted amazing. His free hand took the condom off the bed opening it and slipping it onto his hard wet cock. He had never pulled from a woman that close to cumming and his groin hurt. It needed her but he wanted to make her cum more. "My god you taste fantastic!" He said looking up at her licking his lips before returning to licking her.

She started to squirm slightly. She adored the way he alternated his technique. The constant change kept her aroused. Her clit throbbed against his tongue and she lay back on the bed. She closed her eyes tight, feeling another climax approaching. She didn't know Stephen had grabbed the condom or that he had even slipped it on. Her hands tightened around her bedsheets. "Uhh--uhhh--Oh God! I--i--I'm cumming," she moaned as her body racked with pleasure again.

He smiled and groaned with happily as she warned him she was cumming. His fingers pulled from her and went to her clit rubbing it hard and fast to force her over the edge. His mouth opened wide forcing his tongue deep inside her licking her deeply groaning as she came on his tongue. He smiled pressing his thumb on her ass rubbing it firmly not trying to enter her just tease it.

The second Stephen's fingers made contact with her clit, Calena let go. She came on his tongue, thrashing a bit from the feeling. Her entire body felt electrified. She bit her lip, trying to stifle her loud moans. It was hard to do. Not only was the pleasure from coming almost overwhelming, but he was teasing her ass with her thumb. She finally stopped and her grip on her sheets released; the spot of the bed was wrinkled from her firm grasp of it. "Whoa," she murmured.

He smirked lapping at her greedily wanting to taste more of her his fingers never stopping their movements until she fell onto the bed. He smiled slowly standing up hooking her legs onto his shoulders as he stood. Reaching down he pressed his tip against her pussy lightly. "You taste fantastic! I will be doing that again... a LOT! " He said with a smile looking down at her as he pressed his hard cock back into her. Leaning forward a bit to change the angle he entered her even more. "How flexible are you baby? " He smiled his hands going to the back of her knees pushing them forward slowly as he rocked into her.

She moaned softly, looking up at him as he stood over her again. She adjusted herself, tightening her legs around his shoulders. She smiled feeling his tip press against her again. She was anxious for him to cum for her. He'd pleasured her plenty but he hadn't let himself orgasm yet. "Mmm I'm glad you think so. Anytime you're hungry. I'm here," she told him with a wink. She sighed happily as he pressed the rest of himself back in her. She grinned at his question. "I did gymnastics for 9 years. So I'd like to think I'm as flexible as you need me to be."

He groaned softly rocking into her pressing her knees most of the way to her chest. He then began rocking into groaning with delight as he bucked into her. "My god your fantastic!" He groaned as he began again fucking her firmly and rapidly his eyes locked on her. "You better keep wearing skirts to work in case i want a bite for lunch. " He smirked his hips changing angles rapidly with each thrust he entered her in a different way.

She laughed "Mmmm you're the fantastic one," she purred at him. "I'll wear nothing but skirts. And no panties. Anything for my new intern." She smiled at him, liking his more relaxed demeanor outside of the office. He had seemed to nervous and cautious when they first met. She definitely liked him when he was comfortable. She also loved the way he fucked her, never giving her any clues as to what would happen next. He was also changing angles and positions keeping her constantly interested. No way sex with him would ever be boring.

He groaned with delight it still fantastic even with the condom on and he loved it. He wished she was on the pill so he could fuck her bare more but he knew he could not ask that. His eyes closed as he grew closer to falling over the edge taking a deep breath to calm himself wanting to make her cum with him. "My god ... this is amazing!" Groaning out her name as he continued to buck roughly into her.

Calena agreed; it was amazing. She had to remind herself to be sober when having sex from now on. But she didn't think it would be a problem now that she was with Stephen. Well, they weren't official. They hadn't even gone on their first date yet, but she was confident she wouldn't be having any more sloppy sex sessions with douchebags using her to get something that they wanted. He had been taking care of her the entire time and it was a welcome change from what she was used to. "Uhhh come on come on. You're so close," she said, encouraging him. "Cum in my hot, wet pussy. Mmmmm please? Cum now so we can fuck all night."

He groaned with delight his hip angle changing so it was either grinding on her clit with every thrust. Or slamming into her g spot he needed to make her cum again. "Or i could keep stopping after you cum and spend all night fucking you till you can't walk tomorrow. " He groaned leaning down between her legs kissing her hard he was so close to cumming it was ridiculous it was starting to hurt holding it back.

She thrashed under him, shaking her head. "No no no. I want you to cum baby. I need--" she couldn't finish the rest of her statement as she came yet again. Going back and forth between grinding her clit and slamming her g-spot was just the stimulation she needed. Her vaginal muscles gripped his cock, holding him tight inside her. Her back arched and she yelled out his name, overcome with sexual gratification.

Stephen groaned her name loudly as he pressed himself hard into her releasing her legs. "Oh my god this feels fucking amazing!" He said as he had the hardest orgasm of his life. Every muscle in his body flexed as he ground into her rocking slowly. His groan was loud as he pressed his lips into her neck kissing her soft. His hands found hers and laced their fingers as he filled the condom inside her.

Calena loved hearing him moan. Her name in his mouth made her body tingle all over. She let her legs down; they were twitching slightly as she came down from her climax. She knew from his body language that he was cumming but she couldn't feel his seed shooting inside her body. She sat up slightly, looking down at her crotch with a confused look on her face. She moved gently, not wanting to alert him that she was concerned about something. As he rocked back she saw a bit of the condom. She sighed and laid back. So he'd found it? She was a bit disappointed that they hadn't been fucking bare but it still felt incredible. She just hoped there would be times when he would have sex with her without the condom. Did he think she wasn't clean? She took birth control.

He kissed her softly and slipped from her taking a deep breath as he groaned and removed the condom. He tied the condom lightly and tied it closed tossing it to rest in his boxers. He smiled and slipped her into the bed completely covering her up before crawling in next to her. He smiled draping is arms around her holding her close to him smiling brightly. "That was the most amazing sex i have ever had. " He smiled kissing her softly hoping that she was on the pill so he could feel her like he had at the beginning.

She gasped into his mouth when he pulled out of her. She bit her lip, watching him take care of the condom. She giggled as she was moved into the bed and under the covers. She immediately wrapped her arms around his the second he crawled in next to her. She kissed back, blushing slightly. "You're just saying that," she muttered, playfully flicking her tongue along his lips. She stroked his bare chest with the palm of her hand. "You know---you didn't have to do that." She paused, hoping she didn't sound stupid or even slutty for wanting to be fucked without the condom. "The condom I mean." Her eyes flickered up on his. "I'm on the pill," she told him softly.

Back
Top Bottom