Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

She gave a slight shrug. "Well, it couldn't hurt," she said slowly. "How about tomorrow?" she asked with a laugh. She nodded. "Yes, of course. You're my new doll. Silk boxers. Cashmere sweaters. Maybe some 100% cotton t-shirts. Wool jackets." The items rattled out of her mouth easily. "You can dress me up to if you want."

She poked his side playfully. "How do you know that's for right now? Maybe I wanted to have some for after our date?" She raised her eyebrows at him. She'd made a good point, but she was just teasing him. She intended for him to stay the night. She pressed herself closer to him. "If you wanted to spend the night..I would let you. Guest room or otherwise."

"I think you dress yourself just fine you much better then i could ever do. *His hand reaching up touching her cheek turning her face a bit so he could kiss her tenderly. "Besides I would not even know where to begin to pick out cloths for you. " He chuckled rolling his eyes a bit at the thought of her dressing him up like a doll. He was not going to to be able to stop here he was going to be her new pet project.

"You really mean that? " He blushed furiously, it was not the concept of staying over it was they way she worded it. Did she really want him to spend the night with HER this could easily be the best day of his life. "And if i did spend the night, tomorrow everyone would know. I can't wear the same exact suit to work to days in a row and i live on the other side of town. " He spoke softly trying to justify not staying with her more to himself then to her.

Calena didn't have the heart to tell him that the majority of her clothes were picked out for her. She had a designer who collected clothing and she just picked out and wore what she liked. It had been a long time since she'd gone into a store and bought clothes that way. She was working with her designer to make all of her clothes for her individually. She kissed him back, making a soft noise into his mouth. "I guess I could wear nothing then," she said with a grin. Their flirting was gradually getting more and more suggestive. It was still playfully, but they were hinting at a lot more sexual things.

"Yeah, of course I mean that." She dragged a finger along his jaw before pecking his lips. "Why not? You know I could just buy you a new suit. Or you could go home first and then come to work." She didn't want to seem pushy, but there were no good excuses why he shouldn't. "Hey, don't worry. You don't have to. It might be too soon, you know? We'll have plenty of time for sleep-overs."

He flushed deeply at the thought of her wearing nothing on his account. This could easily be the most perfect woman in the world and she liked him! He could not believe how fortunate he was. Returning her peck he smiled his hand moving to her neck gently teasing the collar of her top. "Why don't we just relax and enjoy the evening. If you give me a good enough reason to stay i might just do that. Thought i have a feeling if i stay over neither of us will have the energy for work. "

He smiled wanting to touch her already but thinking better of it he smiled and placed his palm against her chest. Resting it over her heart he smiled as the car came to its final stop. Once the door was opened he got out and offered her his hand helping her from the car. Slipping his hand around her lower back holding her to her side. Leaning in he whispered into her ear deciding to be a bit naughty. "The only question is will you give me something to eat that will satisfy me. " He smirked devilishly slipping his hand into her back pocket lightly.

She nodded at his suggestion. She was over-thinking this. She just had to let things happen as they did. She smiled. "Oh? No energy? I guess you're a pretty intense Monopoly player then," she teased, slipping a hand into his jacket to rest against his stomach over his dress shirt. She put her opposite hand on top of his over her chest. She slid her hand into his as he helped her out of the car. She lived in a large penthouse in the city. "Welcome home." She giggled at his comment. "Don't you dare worry about that. I have the perfect thing," she said, whispering back and winking. She led him inside, enjoying the feel of his hand in her back pocket.

The bottles of wine were already on her counter. "Would you like to stay for dinner? Or should I call a cab for you? Actually, I'm sure Rocco could just take you home." She looked in his eyes as she said it, hoping he would want to stay; at least for a little while longer.

"I still don't know where you live. It would take me all night to knock on all these doors looking for you. " He smiled making an excuse as he let her lead him to the elevator once there he smiled at her as the entered and the door closed. "The question really is what is it you had in mind to feed me." He smiled giving her bottom a firm squeeze turning to face her. A bright smile on his face as he stared into her eyes hoping she would not protest to much. "I am going to have to steal your sizes so that i can buy you some cute clothing. "

He chuckled playfully reaching into his inner pocket pulling a business card his mom had made for him. Smiling as he slipped it into her shirt over tucking it under her bra strap. "Write it down on that and have it in my office by lunch. " He chuckled biting her lip lightly giving it a gentle tug before breaking the kiss.

"You could just ask," she said in a slightly singsong voice. She giggled from his touch, wrapping her arms around his neck. "That's a surprise, but I'm sure you'll like it. I've heard it is pretty tasty." She pressed her hips into his slightly. "You really think I need clothing.." she left out the rest of her sentence: when I'm with you?

She couldn't help but smile when he slipped the card in her shirt, his fingers brushing her skin ever so slightly. She murmured a bit into his mouth from the kiss. "I'll be sure and do that," she muttered against his lips as her hands played with the hair on the base of his neck

When the elevator stopped, she took his hand and led him down the hall to her place. She pointed to the plate outside her door when she reached it. "1230," she said tapping it. She fished her keys out of her bag and opened the door for him. It opened into a very spacious apartment decorated in a very modern style. Lots of clean, straight lines.

"No i don't think you need any cloths. I bet you look fantastic just the way you where made. " He smiled biting her chin lightly looking into her eyes pulling back a bit. "But that does not mean i will not be buying you them and expecting you to wear them!" He chuckled softly as the door opened and he was lead from the elevator to her room taking note of the number on the door. He followed her inside placing his hands on her waist from behind. "You mind if i come in for a few minuets? Maybe ill get something to eat. I have been told i am quite the eater i could just eat all day!" He smiled smirking as his hands slipped around her stomach holding her to his chest lightly.

"Your apartment is fantastic! I did not realize they made them this big in the city. " He smiled kissing her cheek lightly whispering into her ear as his hands crept up to her ribs. "Can you give me another tour. I would love for you to show me every last nook and cranny... of your ... appartment. " A soft kiss was placed just below her ear for each pause hoping she would notice how enthralled with her he was.

"Hm. Well maybe you can decide for yourself how good I look from the way I was made." She squeezed his hand. "I'd wear whatever you buy me." She laughed, pressing her body back into his. "I don't mind at all," she told him, sliding her hands on top of his around her stomach. "If you're hungry then you can eat all you want."

"I'm glad you like it," she said, looking around and trying to see it the way he was, for the first time. She shivered a bit from his words and his kisses. "I would love too." She gently pulled away from him and slipped off her heels. She guided him around her apartment, saving her bedroom for last. She opened the door showing her large bed. She smiled at him and pointed to it. "Try it out. I bet it is the softest bed you've ever experienced."

He smiled slipping his jacket off as she walked him around her appartment smiling as she did. Taking it all in memorizing as much of it as he could. He wanted to remember it for later if he ever did spend the night. He smiled when she told him to try out the bed taking her hand he lead her over to the bed smiling as he stood next to it. Taking off his shoes he inspected its height. He smiled noting that it was the perfect height to have sex on for him. She would be exactly where he needed her to be if they ever had sex on this bed.

"What if i don't think im ready to lay down yet. If it is as soft as you say i may not want to get up and there i will be laying all night. " He smiled laying his coat down on the bed looking into her eyes. "Should i put my shoes and get out of here or should i stick around and enjoy the company of the most lovely woman alive. " He smiled reaching up slipping his fingers into her hair messing it up playfully leaving it in a complete mess.

Calena bit her lip patiently as she watched Stephen inspect her bed. She had never had any complaints before and didn't think the first would come from him. She thought he would climb up on it when he slipped his shoes off. She shrugged, pulling him to her. "If you don't want to lay down, then don't, but if you want to lay there all night, I would protest at all. She smiled at him. "I think you should stick around. At least for a little bit. You just got here." She laughed as he messed up her hair. "Hey!" she cried out in protest. "My hairstyle costs a lot of money, Mister," she told him trying to mess up his own hair but not doing nearly the same amount of damage. She huffed, pretending to be angry. "Uh! Now I look terrible," she said, turning and making her way to the bathroom to see how bad it was.

He smiled following her to the bathroom laughing the entire time. "You certainly do not look bad. You just look normal! For once in your life you don't look like a perfect little princess. " He smiled snapping a photo off her from behind her in the mirror with his phone. Quickly setting it up as his phones back ground and putting his phone into his pants pocket. "I am going to have to buy you some cloths just for my appartment. So you can look like a normal girl when your over at my place. " He chuckled softly wrapping his arms around hers pinning them to her body so she could not fix her hair.

"You know what i want to try something it would make me feel more at home. " He smiled stepping back pushing her hair back so it still looked all messy but at least it was out of her face. His hands moved quickly pulling his tie lose and laying it on the counter. Smiling brightly as he quickly unbuttoned the dark blue shirt dress shirt. With great care he slipped it off and began slipping it onto her. One arm at a time before it was on her shoulders. He then began buttoning it up and put the tie back on her loosely so the entire wardrobe sort of hung off her body.

He backed up smiling brightly digging for his phone he had to get a photo of this as a keep sake. "You look fantastic. Nothing sexier then a woman wearing a mans shirt. " Leaving off the end of the sentence smirking to himself thinking. Unless she is ONLY wearing a mans shirt.

She playfully shot him the bird. Stephen was certainly enjoying himself. "Normal? This is normal?" she pointed to her hair. She pouted. "Well normal is ugly. I'd rather be a perfect little princess." She tried to object to him taking her picture but there was nothing she could do. The second he looked away she planned to get out his phone and delete the picture. "Jerk" she muttered to him but was unable to hide her smile. "There's nothing wrong with my clothes," she grumbled, sounding like a child. The idea of having clothes at his apartment did make her happy though.

She made a face slightly. What would make him feel more at home? She watched him staring to undress? Did he want to get naked? Calena's pulse quickened. She didn't mind that too much but she wanted at least a little bit of warning first. Her face stayed confused as he put the shirt on her. She stayed still, letting him do it. She held up her hands when he was finished, the clothing hanging off her body. "I look like a tranny" she said, skeptical about how sexy she looked wearing his clothes.

They were certainly comfortable. She put an arm up to her nose and inhaled. She liked his scent. She hit him playfully. "God, would you stop with that phone?" she stated, laughing. She put her hands on her hips "Now who has a dress up doll?" she asked, teasing him.

He smiled standing in a very thin white tank top looking into her eyes as he took a picture. "I am going to take photos when ever you do something adorable. No you look like you just woke up in the morning and did not want to get dressed. " He chuckled remembering back in college when girls would steal his shirts to wear around the house. "So you stole my shirt to cover yourself up in the morning. " He smiled putting the phone into his pocket again smiling not for a moment thinking that he had just basically stripped down in front of her.

"You can take it off if you want i just wanted to see how cute you would look. I must say its fantastic." He smiled standing there leaning against the frame of the bathroom door. He was waiting for her to take off his shirt so he could put it back on. "I figured i better get started now since you practically want to change my entire wardrobe. Not that i mind i like wearing suits. " He had always wanted one when he was growing up and finally bought one after college.

Calena chuckled "That might be kind of hard. I am adorable alll of the time, you know." She hugged herself, shaking her head. "Nope, did not steal. You gave it to me." She eyed him, her mind once again on how she could spoil him. She'd grown up in an environment where the way to show that you cared about another person was to buy them some material object. The bigger and more expensive it was then the more the person cared about you. "You have a real camera? Or just your phone?" she asked, trying to keep her voice casual.

She smirked and shook her head. "Oh no you don't. You wanted to dress me up so we're gonna dress me up." She snapped her fingers looking down his body. "Pants, Mr. Jacobs," she said with a smile. She stuck her tongue out at him. "Not change--just--improve!"

"No i don't own a camera but i don't want one. I always have my phone you can only use a camera if you remember to bring it with you. " He smiled looking at her wondering what she was thinking about. He smiled hoping that he would be able to impress her like he had impressed the girls he had dated before. Simple little gifts a flower here or there just because he could.

"You want my pants now? All i will be wearing are my boxers! " He chuckled shaking his head if she wanted his pants she was going to have to take them. He was not going to take them off but he certainly would not stop her if she tried to remove them. "Fine you can keep the shirt i have more. What do you think of my cologne i thought it was nice. " Recalling her smelling the sleeve hoping she enjoyed what she smelled.

She wasn't surprised by his answer. Who didn't want a camera though? "What if you kept your camera here? I could be the one to remember it," she pointed out, wondering if there was anything specific that she could get him that he would like. Then again, how could she know at this point? It hadn't even been 24 hours since she'd known him. The list of things she knew about him was rather short.

She nodded. "That's right. Your pants." She smirked. "That's your problem, kiddo." She walked over to him, grabbing his waist and playing with the waistband of his pants. "Come on." She smiled. "So this is my shirt now?" she asked raising an eyebrow. "I like your cologne a lot. It's subtle. Masculine. Not flashy or anything."

"So it is exactly like me and nothing like you. " He smirked rolling his eyes as she tugged on his waist band. A smile on his face as he undid his pants and stepped from them leaving them on the floor for her. "You going to put them on over your other cloths?" He laughed and turned walking away from her in just his underwear and socks. Shaking his head as he went over to the couch and flopping down laying on it his head on the arm rest. " You are just stealing my cloths because you think it will keep me here. I have walked around campus in my boxers whats the difference here? "

He laughed and closed his eyes crossing his arms over her chest letting out a soft sigh. He was quite comfortable here on the couch he could easily fall asleep. It did not take more then a few moments before he was drifting in between the grasp of sleep and being awake. He was getting rather tired having not slept well last night. He was not actually asleep but he was resting very heavily.

She chuckled and stuck out her tongue. "That better be a compliment." She clapped when he complied with her request. Calena really did get everything she wanted. She scooped them up, watching him leave her bathroom. "I'm totally not doing that. If you wanted to leave, you know where the door is," she said gesturing toward it. "I wouldn't want to keep you here against your will." She laughed. "Do I want to know why you had to walk around campus in just your underwear?"

She followed him into the living room. She grinned as he curled up. She slipped off her skirt and tossed it at him. He didn't stir much so she pulled his pants up. She knelt near the couch near his head. She stroked his hair softly. "Want a blanket?" she whispered.

He smiled as he laid there not having heard her walk over he adjusted himself a bit not wanting to be to visible when she walked over. He felt something land on him thinking it was his shirt or pants he left his eyes closed. "200 bucks... My roommates bet me i would not do it. " He laughed softly remembering the looks he got walking around in just his boxers.

When she whispered into his ear he smiled looking over at her chuckling seeing his cloths hanging off her. "You know a blanket would be marvelous. " He said taking her skirt and tossing it onto the floor before gripping her waist. As gently as he could he pulled her up and laid her on top of him. Her head laying over his heart his arms slipping behind her holding her to him. "Now this is fantastic! I could get used to sleeping like this. "

"Sounds like you made some good money. I'm sorry I missed it." She said smiling. She was about to get up to get him a blanket when he pulled her on top of him. She giggled, settling herself on top of him. "So could I--but you know this would be more comfortable on my bed." She kissed his chin, her hand slowly rubbing his side.

"I was promised wine and something to eat when i came here. If you want to go to bed already what will that leave me with? " He chuckled softly placing his hands on her ass just letting them rest there as he smiled. He looked into here yes for a moment wondering what she was wearing under his clothing. "At least only one of us has been convinced to wear the others cloths. I do not think it would look good if it was the other way around. " He chuckled softly looking up into her eyes just enjoying holding her closely.

She shook her head with a grin. "I didn't promise. And if you came to bed with me then you wouldn't have to leave anything." She laughed. "I'm not so sure. I have this corset that I think you would look so hot in." She kissed along his jaw. "Are we gonna get up and get that wine or do you wanna lay here all night? I don't mind either one."

"I don't know if we started drinking who knows what we would happen. I also wont be able to get Tylenol tonight so if you get hung over i wont be able to help. " He smiled leaning up kissing her softly just wanting to hold her closely. "We can do what ever you want. Though if getting me in woman's clothing is what you want.... it is not going to be easy to get me to do that. " He laughed wondering if she was kidding or if she was serous. He knew there where some women who liked that he hoped she was not one of them.

She grinned at him. "You wouldn't let me drink too much then again apparently I'm pretty easy when I have some drinks in me," she told him with a laugh. She returned his kiss. "Mm. No. I'd rather see you in no clothes than women's clothes." She kissed him again deeper. "Let's just stay here for a little while, ok?" she said softly.

Back
Top Bottom