Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

He smiled brightly when he was sent inside opening the door and coming inside. He glanced at her before closing the door. With a smirk he held up his pinky and wiggled it at her before walking over. "Melissa wanted me to deliver these to you like an hour ago. I figured i would hold onto them until i had finished my work for the day. " He chuckled playfully setting the small stack of papers in front of her smiling brightly. Looking into her eyes his hair was a bit messy from fiddling with it as he worked.

He smiled brightly looking at him at her leaning down his hands on her desk his eyes remaining locked on hers."Well you wanted me to come see you dare i ask why?" He chuckled still nibbling on the inside of his lip. This entire thing was still making him so very nervous what if she was just setting him up to fire him. He took a deep breath trying to shake off his nervous before he moved his hand into his pocket. "Oh i wanted to give you this so you could get into my desk to get the Tylenol. " He chuckled placing the spare key to his desk on her papers.

Calena relaxed at the sight of Stephen again. She laughed when he waved his pinky at her. "Thank you, dear," she said, glancing through the stack of papers. She had to sign off on some expenditures. It was very routine. Nothing she needed to worry about just then. She shrugged at his question. "Maybe I just wanted to see you again. Did you ever think about that?" She stood up and circled around her desk until she was facing him. "You're too sweet" she said when he gave her the key. She reached out, gently smoothing his hair back. "Are you finished for the day?"

"Just waiting till 5 to punch out. " He smiled reaching out placing his hand on her side loving the affection she was showing him. Here he was worried about his boss being some spoiled rich kid who would be a pain to work for. Now he had a date with his boss and she was fixing his hair after just one day. The though of the whole situation could forced him to chuckle almost nervously. He thought for a moment he should go check for hidden cameras.

"How does Italian sound for tomorrow? I know this quaint little place not far from my house it looks really nice i was hoping to try it. Was just saving it for a special occasion. I would say taking the most beautiful woman i have ever met is just that. " He chuckled softly giving her side a light squeeze smiling brightly her being so close had his heart racing again.

"How was your first day?" she asked, taking her hand away from his hair and brushing it across his cheek. Her mind felt numb. She couldn't believe this was happening to her. She felt aggressive even though her touch was tender. Was she moving too fast? She didn't think she was actively pursuing Stephen; they were kind of moving toward each other at the same pace. It was unnerving to Calena. She'd never found a person that she thought she could really be comfortable with. Vulnerable. Her life had been such an act and all of her relationships so transparent. She questioned her own intuition. She'd only known Stephen for a work-day. That wasn't enough time. She knew nothing about him really.

She pushed the negative thoughts from her mind. It was ruining her time with him. Let the cards fall where they may. She was still Calena Morrison and that meant something. Regardless of what happened with him. Calena smiled. "Italian sounds great." She blushed at his compliment. "I'm glad you think so" was all she managed to say. She enjoyed his hand on her. His touch. His squeeze. She stared at his lips, wondering if they were as soft as she thought they were. What did he taste like? Did hard working have a taste? She laughed to herself for her stupid thought. She sounded like some school girl with her first crush. "I saw your post, you know" she told him, keeping a finger on his jaw lightly.

He closed his eyes as she touched his face feeling spoiled for being able to receive it. He took a deep breath reaching up with his other hand gently caressing her cheek. His fingers slipped to her neck resting just below her ear his thumb gently rubbing her cheek bone. He was sharing her thoughts about what it would feel like to kiss her and it was all he could do to not kiss her. "I meant ever word of it. A man could get lost in your eyes. It is no wonder you have such power over them. " He chuckled winking at her playfully his hand starting to gently move up and down on her side.

"One glance and they are trapped forced to do what ever you request. " He smiled at her stepping just a bit closer less then an inch separating her body from his. A soft happy smile curled his lips as he let out a soft nervous sigh. "I need to ask you something. It is about work. " He spoke softly looking into her eyes clearly getting very nervous. "It is about me and how i will advance here. " He paused for several long moments trying to figure out a way to word it. "I need you to promise me you will not let what happens out off the office. I know people will always think that i am getting a job because of my performance... in other places. I need to know that I am not. " He took a deep breath as fear gripped him, they had not even went out and he was worried about the future together.

Calena thought she would blush again from his touch but she didn't. It was comfortable. It felt right. Perfect. "What about women?" she teased. Her hand moved down to play with the collar on his shirt. "Does that include you? Do I have some kind of power over you?" she asked softly. She tilted her head to the side, studying his face. "Would you feel forced to do anything I asked you to?" Her voice was quiet because they were so close together.

She frowned slightly when he sighed. His demeanor changed quickly and it worried her. Panic wrapped itself around her heart and squeezed hard. He wanted to talk about his advancement? Her hand fell away from his body and she took a step back. So he was just like everybody else. Her eyes looked away from him as he continued talking. A long silence met the both of them when he finished. She felt torn inside. Why would he bring this up now? She cleared her throat, working to clear her mind and her emotions. "It won't. Rest assured of that. Your success or failure within this organization is completely dependent on the quality of your work here. Nothing else."

"Good then i can still take you out. It was going to drive me mad thinking about that. " He said smiling having had a huge weight lifted off his shoulders his hand leaving her face and taking her hand placing it back where it was before he ruined the moment. It then went to side gripping her gently with both hands now taking a long slow breath exhaling with a sigh. "I did not want you to think that i only asked you out because i wanted a promotion. " He looked at her happily glad that both knew his intentions where purely to be with her.

"And the answer to your questions. Lesbians would be compelled by you. " He chuckled softly thinking about the other part of her question sighing softly. "As for your ability to convince me to do things your going to have to find that one out for yourself. "His eyes finding hers again staring deeply into her eyes praying she would ask him for something he truly wanted to do.

She gave him a slight smile. "I'm glad we got all of that worked out then." Her hand reluctantly went back where it was. How could she be upset? He'd been nothing but honest and forthcoming from the beginning. She was letting the other men she'd been with ruin Stephen's chances. "I didn't think that." She paused and gently pressed her forehead to his. "At least not really. I mean, it's only been a day. No way you could think that you'd get a promotion that fast."

She laughed softly. "I've got men and women, huh? Then why aren't I ruler of the free world?" Her finger traced along his jaw and across his lips. Her eyes flickered down to his mouth. "What if I asked you to kiss me? What would it take to convince you of that?" she whispered as she looked back into his eyes. His body was so close to hers that she could detect the faint smell of his aftershave.

He smiled looking at her chuckling when she said he could not get promoted so soon. He only wished he could be that lucky, short of having photos of her father that was not going to happen. He closed his eyes when she touched his lips his entire body tingling as she did. "Your not ruler of the world because even your powers have their limits. " He blushed furiously when she ask what it would take to get him to kiss her was she serous? She wanted him to kiss her how could he have gotten this lucky.

Slowly he leaned in closing his eyes and let out a soft sigh. His right hand left her side and went to her neck gently cupping it his fingers curling just behind her neck. His thumb gently ran over her cheek as their lips met tentatively at first. Feeling no protest to his kiss he became more confident his kiss growing to be affectionate. His tongue joining into the kiss teasing her lips almost challenging her to come get it as they kissed.

She smiled, shaking her head. "What are my limits then? I'm invincible, Stephen. Immortal." Her finger moved back to stroke his reddened cheek. "It's ok. I want you to," she whispered. She leaned in also as his lips brushed against her gently. She pressed her lips harder to his, unable to stop her smile as she felt his tongue teasing her. She parted her lips, sliding her tongue out to touch the tip of his own just barely. She edged her tongue more into his mouth, rubbing it along his slowly. She then pulled back, her eyes flickering back open as she looked at his face. "Good thing you're off the clock right now, right?" she teased with a grin.

He chuckled as she said she was invisible and let a soft happy groan slip from his lips as her tongue met his. He gently bit her tongue playfully chasing her tongue back into her mouth to touch and tease it. When she broke the kiss he frowned before looking back into her eyes smiling brightly. "On the clock or off your still a fantastic kisser. " He smiled his hand moving from her side to take hers gently holding it their fingers laced. "You are going to have to tell me where you live so i can come pick you up tomorrow. " He smiled leaning in kissing her again tenderly before drawing her lower lip into his mouth biting it lightly. Slowly he pulled away and let out a long slow sigh trying to calm himself down. "I really don't want to go home tonight i like my job to much. " He winked playfully wanting her to know she was the reason he wanted to stay.

She giggled softly into his mouth as he teased her. She sighed at his frown, about to explain why she had stopped. Instead she laughed at his compliment. "Really? Because I was going to say that exact same thing about you." She licked her lips. So that was what hard work tasted like? She enjoyed it very much. She squeezed his hand. "Definitely. I can give you all of the information." She gave a pleasurable sigh as he kissed her again, loving the way he nibbled on her. "I don't want to go home either" she admitted. Unless of course you come with me she added to herself. She smiled. "Too bad you have to. You'll need your rest. A full day at work and then your date with me.." she let her voice trail off about why she thought he would be working hard even after he left work. She smirked at him. "Do you at least need a ride or anything?"

"Thank you, i have always loved kissing i could do it all day." He smiled continuing to squeeze her hand looking into her eyes taking a deep slow breath. "Actually i took a cab to work so i did not get lost. " He smiled leaning in giving her another peck on the lips his tongue tracing her lips they tasted delightful he could have kissed her till the end of time. "If you wanted you could just show me where you live and i could take a cab from there. " He smiled looking into her eyes biting his lower lip lightly pulling it into his mouth lightly. He was a bit nervous about asking her for a ride let alone having her take him back to her place.

"Well, you're very good at it. I guess you got a lot of practice." She thought about all the other women before her who had kissed them? They didn't matter anymore. He wanted to kiss her. That was the important thing. She smiled as he pecked her lips again. There was nothing like kissing a new person for the first time. Especially when they were good at it. "Oh come on, Stephen. Of course. But please, let me pay for the cab. It can get expensive if you live far away." She held his face in her hands, kissing him tenderly. "Don't you dare say no." She nuzzled him slightly before pulling her face back.

He smiled at her as she gripped his face shaking his head slightly before she kissed him. "You really don't have to pay. I don't want you to think i only want to date you because i need or want your money. "He spoke softly letting out a soft sigh gripping her waist firmly and pulling her into him again. He was not thinking about the fact he had just pulled her hips into his holding them there as he kissed her again. Breaking the kiss after only a couple moments.

"Lets get out of here most of the people have probably already left by know its after 5. " He chuckled thinking she had kept him here on purpose to avoid the 2 drawing to much attention. Slowly he slipped away from her grip taking her hand carefully instead of gripping her hand he simply locked his pinky around hers. He thought it was a rather cute reference to how they started dating.

She sighed. Stubborn bastard she said to herself. It was adorable. "Shut up. I don't think that. I know that you don't want or need my money or my help. But please? Let me take care of you. Just for a little bit." She held up two fingers. "Just two weeks until you get paid." She pretended to pout. "I'll be sad if you don't let me do this."

A moan escaped her lips as her hips met his. She pressed herself into him lightly as they kissed again. "Yeah, let's get out of here. Lemme grab my things." She rushed back over to her desk, throwing some items into her expensive tote bag. She pressed a button on her phone and walked back over to him. She giggled, wrapping her pinky around his. "My driver will meet us downstairs in the parking lot."

"Your driver! So that means we can ... talk more while we drive. " He chuckled and let her lead him from the building. He only stepped in front of her to get doors for her as the walked he enjoyed being with her. He was not sure how he felt about being a kept man for the next 2 weeks. "Your sure about this 2 week thing? There is no way i can talk you out of it? " He smiled as the rode the elevator slowly down looking over at her.

She chuckled softly at his pause. "That's right. We can..talk." She winked at him, telling him thank you each time he opened the door for her. He was such a gentleman. She groaned at his question. "Stephen. Stop." She laughed and turned to him. "I know it might be a little weird for you. I swear I'm not trying to step on your pride or anything. I'll just feel horrible about you spending money on me. You just moved here for crying out loud!" She'd never gotten the chance to do anything for anyone before. Truthfully she never had the desire to. If Stephen would let her (and she knew he wouldn't) then she would spoil him senseless. She was already wondering when he would have time to meet with her tailor to be fitted for some new suits.

"It's just two weeks. Please?" she asked giving him her best puppy dog eyes. The same look got her a Porsche for her 16th birthday even after she failed the driving test for the third time. "I really want to do this. Let me. It'll make me happy, hun."

He smiled and turned to face her just in time for the cutest sad puppy face ever. "Okay that is just to adorable. Okay... If you promise not to go over the top then i don't care what you do. But just remember if you try to spoil me i will try to spoil you. As best i can. I can be just as sweet and generous as you can even if my heart is bigger then my wallet. " He chuckled softly he kind of like the idea of having her taking care of him. It was every guys fantasy after all having a beautiful woman watching over him. He did not want to seem like a leach though so he would cross the line eventually.

"Any time you want to spend more then 50 bucks on me you have to ask first! That way i can veto things that are just to over the top okay. If you are okay with that idea then.. you can HELP me as long as you like. " He smiled kissing her softly for a few brief moments as the elevator opened. Following along beside her out into the front of the building where her car was waiting.

She smiled, feeling victorious. That face always worked. She squealed unable to contain her excitement. She had expected more of a fight from him. "Yes yes yes. Sure. Whatever. No spoiling." She grinned. "No. None at all." She nodded eagerly at his suggestion, intending to simply keep the prices away from him or simply lying. "Ok, that's perfect!" She returned the kiss, almost afraid her heart would burst from her chest he was so happy.

They walked out to her car. The driver already had the door open for her. He gave her a look, eying Stephen carefully. "Rocco, this is Stephen. He'll be accompanying him me home" she said simply. She stared in his eyes letting him know it wasn't any of his business. She climbed in and settled into the leather seat.

Stephen helped her into the car a hand on her lower back the other taking her hand. He knew he did not have to but he wanted to it was his chance to touch her guilt free. "Rocco? Pleasure to meet you. " He smiled offering his hand to him shaking it before getting in the car setting near the door. Leaving plenty of room between them everything was going so fast he did not know what to think.

He was certainly happy that he had found a girl who cared for him. But the speed was making him nervous, his hand slipped into hers gripping it lightly and looking over at her. "How far away do you live? Should i make myself comfortable or will we be getting out of the car soon? " Smiling as he looked over at her chuckling softly to himself chewing on the inside of his lip.

Rocco made a face at Stephen helping Calena into the car. Even he hadn't touched her in that way. Although the thought had crossed his mind many a time. He made a gruff noise and took his hand off the door to give Stephen's hand a firm shake. As soon as Stephen was inside he closed the door; slamming it a bit harder than necessary.

Calena noticed the amount of space between them in the car. She would have liked for him to sit closer, but she also realized that things were moving at a break-neck speed. She definitely hadn't moved this fast with anyone. Well, not while she was sober. Calena slid their clasped hands onto her lap. "Just make yourself comfortable" she told him. It wasn't a very long ride, but she wanted him to relax. She could sense when he was nervous and that made her more anxious as well.

When she put her their hands into her lap he smiled something about the way she touched him relaxed him. Slowly he scooted over next to her slouching in the seat a bit before lifting his elbow up and wrapping his arm around her neck draping it over her shoulders. Smiling as their hands now hung just below her breast looking over at her as he held her to his side.

He smiled and leaned over kissing her cheek lightly taking a deep breath sighing contently. "How could i not be comfortable? I have the most beautiful woman in the city on my arm. " He smiled and leaned back a bit undoing the buttons on his jacket and loosening his tie just a touch.

She settled against him easily, molding her body into his. She grinned. He was definitely on a roll complimenting her. "How about that for each compliment you give me I buy you a new tie?" A few times the compliments embarrassed. She wasn't used to being doted on in the way he did. It made her a touch uncomfortable. She liked it, but it was nothing she was used to. Also, her comment was a bit of a tease. It would be a way to get things for him. She glanced up at his face while he relaxed himself. "Comfortable?" she asked with a smile.

She pulled her phone out of her bag and pressed a button. "Antonio? Hi, dear. I'd like two bottles of DCR. Yup, just put it on my tab. Deliver it in 20? Thank you so much." She ended the call and put her phone away. "I hope you like wine."

He rolled his eyes when she made the comment about him and ties. "Am i going to have to let you take me shopping and get this pampering me thing out of your system?" He grumbled leaning over kissing her cheek and jawline lightly taking a soft slow breath. "Is that what you want a doll to play dress up with? " He chuckled rolling her eyes smiling softly pressing his lips against her temple.

"I thought i was just dropping you off? Now i am staying for wine? What next i spend the night in the guest room." He chuckled softly his fingers gently moving against the back of her hand. His free hand moved to her arm rubbing her upper arm lightly letting out a soft happy sigh.

Back
Top Bottom