Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

Calena stuck out her tongue playfully, then closed her eyes. "Well I'm taking a nap," she said with a laugh. She groaned softly when his hands moved into her hair and tugged. "Oh is that right?" she responded. She kissed him back, rolling her tongue against his as they kissed. She moaned into his mouth, letting her tongue explore his mouth. "Oh God Stephen..."

"Yes dear?" He smiled after breaking the kiss for a moment to take a few deep breaths staring into her eye the thought of having his cum inside her in every place he could get it turned him on so much. Not to mention the thought of bending her over and fucking her hard. His groin was still wet from her giving him oral but it was drying quickly his mind wandered wondering if he had lube or if he would have to figure something out. As he thought he buried his face into her neck kissing and nibbling firmly his fingers still holding her hair.

"Mmm fuck you," she murmured. "You know exactly what you do to me." She giggled feeling his face in her neck. "That tickles!" she said, protesting and squirming a little bit. "I haven't forgotten that we're supposed to go shopping," she announced. "I simply refuse to continue to fuck on a bed without a frame," she said, feigning seriousness. "And we have to get my drawers and hangers!"

He smirked as she told him she was not going to fuck him again and he rolled on top of her. "You seem to be under the delusion that you get to decide if we are going to fuck in this bed again right now. " He gave her hair a gentle tug before pressing his lips hard into her his body pinning hers to the bed as he rocked himself into her urging his body to respond to her touches.

She grinned as he rolled on top of her. She pretended to squirm, grinding their bodies together. "Oh get off of me would you!" she said laughing. She moaned against his mouth, her body adjusting itself under him as he rocked into her. "Of course I get to decide. I'm a princess and you will treat me as such."

He groaned groaned softly his hands leaving her hair hand hooking under her knees. "Oh really princess? Do princesses get folded in half and fucked in the ass? Because that is what is about to happen to you!" He smirked reaching down pressing himself into her pussy so he would be wet when he entered her ass. Slowly he raised her legs up to his shoulders and then began leaning forward wanting to test her flexibility.

She was a little surprised when his hands moved from her hair to under her knees. She looked confused for a moment, not really understanding what was going on. She gasped when he plunged into her pussy again. Her legs went up to his shoulders easily and even moved in the way she wanted. She'd done gymnastics for many years in her youth. She moaned from his position and control over her. It was nothing she had been expecting.

He moved into her until he was rock hard and very wet with their juices. Smirking her reached down between them as he pulled from her and pressed his tip firmly against her ass. A few firm presses later her finally pushed himself into her resting there for a moment his cock buried deep in her ass allowing her to get used to his size. His hands then moved again to the back of her knees pushing them closer and closer to her chest causing her back to arch high off the bed. His eyes watching hers to see how far she would be able to flex before he hurt her.

She looked up at him, whimpering while he moved inside of her. She let out a gasp as he worked himself into her ass. She took deep breaths, get used to the feel of him inside her. She groaned as her knees were pushed back. Her hands gripped the bed on either side of her. She let out a soft cry and her eyes widened when she didn't think she could have her legs pushed back anymore.

"You like feeling me in your ass don't you. " He groaned as he began rocking into her slowly he could barely breath she was so incredibly tight. He was completely delighted in being able to be with her enjoying feeling her gripping him. He did not push her legs forward any further not wanting to risk hurting her letting them slide back a bit. "Your going to love having my cum in every part of you aren't you!" He groaned slowly increasing his pace into her biting his lip a bit light as chills when up and down his spine.

She nodded and groaned, already struggling for breath. She liked feeling him everywhere. She could only moan and close her eyes to enjoy the feeling as he began to move slowly inside her. Her eyes flickered open at his words and she smiled at him. She moaned out his name in response and continued to watch him. She liked being able to see him fuck her. "Uhhhh uhhh uhhh."

"My god your so tight i think im going to be fucking you here more often. " Groaning with delight he loved being able to have her how ever he wanted it was such a turn on. He slowly increased is pace moving into her more rapidly he tight walls would have him cumming in no time. His groans grew louder biting his lip trying to fight his urge to explode inside her at any moment.

She smiled up at her lover. "But if you do that mmmmm I won't be tight anymore." She panted as he fucked her. She had only had anal a few times, but this time was by far her favorite. Everything pleasured her: from the teasing leading up to it, to the position, to his complete enjoyment of her. "Ohhhh you fuck so good," she moaned.

He groaned loudly and stared into her eyes as he rocked into her firmly. He could not believe how amazingly tight she was and it felt so fantastic. Slowly he lowed her legs leaning down to kiss her deeply as he continued to pound into her. He gasped softly taking a deep breaths trying to calm the pounding heart.

Calena looked back into his eyes as he fucked her deeply. She moaned softly as her legs were lowered. She kissed him back deeply, rubbing her tongue along his. "Oh, baby. Oh, baby. That's it. That's it," she murmured lustfully.

Back
Top Bottom