Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

He groaned growing close to cumming as she moaned on his cock. When she began sucking on his balls he let out a delighted sigh. "Won't be long now baby your amazing!" He groaned his finger working into her slightly faster he could spend all day pleasuring her it was quite fun for him. His hips began to rock up into her groaning happily as he grew close to climax.

Calena feasted on his cock and balls. She licked, sucked, and nibbled on just about every inch of his skin. She laughed to herself thinking about his earlier comment that she would need extra lipstick. He'd been right. She moved her mouth in time with his hip movements as he began to thrust into her mouth. This time she would be able to take his cum. She moaned against him more, enjoying his fingering of her ass.

He groaned constantly as she enjoyed his shaft, giving him the best head he had ever gotten. It was not long before his muscles tensed and his finger paused inside her as he groaned. His seed bust forth into his mouth as he groaned her name pressing hard against the seat heavily.

She kept her mouth tight around his cock while he came. His hot cum shot into her mouth and eased down her throat. She licked at the tip as he came. When he finally stopped, she tilted her head back and swallowed. She then used her tongue to clean him off. She licked her lips, tucking his dick back in his pants and zipping him back up.

He grunted and groaned as she continued to suck and tease on his cock. When she finally put him away he relaxed with a sigh he had never been so relieved to cum in his life. He smiled pulling his finger from inside her and pushing her skirt back down. "Your fucking amazing baby. " He smiled leaning into her kissing her cheek to happy for words.

Calena loved the sounds of satisfaction that came from Stephen. They filled the back of the car. She lifted her head and settled back into the seat. She had never really started her day like that. She was incredibly pleased with herself. She winked at him, digging in her bag to put on more lipstick. "Thanks for reminding me to bring," she said, smiling. While getting out a piece of gum, she realized the car had stopped moving. They'd made it to Stephen's apartment. There was no telling how long they had been sitting there. They were far too occupied. Poor Rocco had been professional and left them alone to finish.

He smiled at her and kissed her cheek. "Best wake up every. " He smiled at her as the door opened and he slipped out looking at her. "Are you going to come up with me or shall i just hurry? " He smiled at her offering his hand to help her from the car. He was not going to look at Rocco knowing that he knew what was happening back there. He was still a bit shy when it came to bragging about sexual activities.

"Agreed." She followed him out of the car. "No, no. I'll come up. I'm excited to see your place." She took his hand, giving it a slight squeeze. She gave a quick nod to Rocco and patted him on the shoulder. "Thank you, Rocco. We'll be back down in a bit." Rocco nodded. "Yes ma'am." He closed the door behind them then got back in the car to wait. Calena looked around. It was a far cry from the upscale penthouse where she lived. She squared her shoulders, determined not to be rude or snotty about where he lived. She didn't want to offend him or embarrass him.

He smiled as she followed him into the rather down scale building. He did not like living in such a crappy building but it was all he could afford. As they got into the elevator he gripped her lightly as they climbed to the 3rd floor. He smiled as they walked down the hall to his appartment and he opened the door for her. Seeing the boxes she had delivered in side he glared at her. His appartment was simple his bedroom could be seen from the front door and his bed laying on the floor. The only thing that looked very nice was the area around his tv. Clearly he had spent all the money on his furniture on a nice chair and tv.

Calena returned his smile but was constantly looking around at her surroundings. She took in the faded paint, peeling wall paper, dirty floors. All of it made her shudder inwardly. And it wasn't even a terrible place to live; it just wasn't what she was used to. She pressed her body to his in the elevator. It gave her the chance to touch him and make sure that her thousand dollar outfit didn't touch any of the walls. She stepped into his apartment and looked around. It was all very practical. Nothing was very flashy. That was just like Stephen. She could tell that he'd spent extra on his tv, the console around it, and the chair in front of it. That was all in the apartment she approved of. She walked around, mentally furnishing it. When he glared at her because of the boxes she just gave her most innocent look. She shrugged and gave puppy dog eyes like she didn't know how they'd gotten there.

He laughed at her as she tried to pretend it was not her that was responsible for these boxes. He shook his head and walked over to her giving her a hug and a firm swat on the ass. "Your a real pain in the ass you know that... Go pick me a suit i am going to go get these cloths off. " He growled playfully as he turned and walked into his room. Quickly shedding his suit throwing it into the dry cleaning pile. He then gathered fresh underwear and socks and came from his room wearing just those holding his shoes in his hand.

She grinned, unable to hold it back. She knew what she did and so did he. She returned his hug, laughing at his slap. "I am not!," she protested with a smirk. "It isn't my fault somebody who cares about you decided to buy you something nice. You should be thanking them." She giggled at his growl, walking over to the boxes. She was very proud of herself. She pulled out a charcoal colored suit with a crisp white shirt and a matching silver tie. It definitely was more Calena's style than Stephen's, but it still wasn't as flashy as it could have been. She held it up for him, smiling. "You are gonna look damn hot," she commented. "It's weird that I bought you clothes that'll make you look so good I'll want to tear them off of you."

He smiled and took the suit laying it out and looking to her walking up giving her a soft kiss for a few long moments. "Thank you for the suits baby just don't go to crazy. I know i will not be able to stop you from buying me things. I just don't want you to go to crazy with it. " He smiled giving her a firm hug before turning to get dressed. "Hey... Don't you rip my new suit! If you want to get laid ask... I will take off my suit then fuck you till you can't walk. " He chuckled looking over at her as he slipped on the jacket he was going to have so much fun with her. Even if it did mean going to annoying parties.

She returned his kiss, holding him by the waist. "I'm not going crazy," she insisted. She took a deep breath and nodded. "I promise to be reasonable. I'll get your permission next time, ok?" She gave him a squeeze, watching him get dressed. She smiled. "Oh, don't worry, I won't rip it. Mmm--in fact, maybe I'll let you fuck me with it on," she said. She nodded her approval once he finished. He looked like a new man. "Look at yourself in the mirror. Tell me what you think."

"Ill look at myself in the windows at work. We are running late." He chuckled walking over giving her a soft peck and a firm hug. This was easily the most passionate relationship he had ever had and he loved it. It turned him on to have a girl who cared about him so much so fast. He smiled hugging her tight again before turning to lead her from the appartment. He knew she would not be comfortable here for very long it was no where near nice enough for her.

She groaned inwardly. Work Work Work. Was that all he thought about? She rolled her eyes. "Fine. Fine. Let's go." She let herself be lead out of his apartment. "I have to come back to get my drawer and those hangers," she reminded him. Rocco opened the door for them again, trying to keep his face emotionless. "Thank you, dear," she remarked climbing back into the car with Stephen behind her. Soon they pulled up to the office. Calena patted Stephen's knee. "How about you go in first? I'm sure people are already talking but we should be careful how we deal with this." She smiled at him. "I'll go grab some breakfast and then head up. I'll email you once I'm settled in my office, ok?" She kissed his cheek as Rocco opened door. "Have a good second day!" she called after him.

He smiled adjusting the suit a few times before as the went down to the car. Glancing at his briefcase in her back seat it did not fit at all. The tattered brown leather did not fit with his new suit but he did not care. He did not fit with his new girlfriend so things like this would happen. He smiled when they got in the car and kissed her cheek. As they reached the building he pouted hating having to hide their relationship. "Okay baby ill see you later. " He said kissing her softly before slipping from the car and heading to the doors. He had to admit as he reached the building he looked damn good. Going inside he ignored everyone heading up to his cubicle and getting to work trying to ignore the personal comments and emails.

Calena followed his glance to his briefcase. It did seem to be on its last legs. He definitely needed a new one. She waited anxiously for him to get out of the car so she could order him a new one. She kissed him back, caressing his cheek. "I hate it too," she murmured. She gave him a wave and Rocco drove off to the local Starbucks. She bought a banana nut muffin and on the drive back to the office, called in to order Stephen a new briefcase. She was still on the call while she made her way into the office. It kept her occupied which prevented people from bothering her. She liked the idea of getting his new briefcase monogrammed but realized she couldn't because she didn't even know his middle name. She decided to put the order on hold. The realization made her painfully aware of how new their relationship was but how incredibly fast it was moving.

She sighed sitting down in her desk. She picked at her muffin wondering what to do. She knew she cared about Stephen and clearly he cared about her too. What did it the pace of their relationship matter? It did bother her that she could fall so fast for somebody. Especially when it was her employee. She forced herself to do work instead of mulling over her personal life. She was at work; she couldn't let herself be distracted. She signed off on the expense reports Stephen had brought to her the day before, conveniently forgetting to email him to let him know she was in her office.

Stephen quickly set to work having had another small mountain of work piled onto him again. It quickly forced his personal life to the back burner as he buried himself in his work. As lunch began to creep closer he had not even bothered to check his email since he got there. Most of the emails he had received had been about him and her and he was not about to deal with that right now. He took a deep breath as lunch came and stood heading to the lunch room. He tried to ignore everyone because the only thing they wanted to talk about was her. After only a few minuets he grew angry and went back to his cubicle to eat there.

Calena was in the middle of a conference call about an upcoming event when her father called her up to his office. He was visibly angry and demanded to know what Calena was thinking taking home an intern after the first day. She immediately became defensive claiming that it was her business who she invited to her place. She tried to make it seem like nothing happened even though her father knew that Stephen had spent the night. He knew his daughter; the two of them had not been playing chess. Carl Morrison was rarely stern with his youngest daughter but when he was, he was. He tossed the day's paper to her and told her to look at the second page of the business section. There was a full page article about her "tryst" with Stephen. It even included a picture of them outside of her building.

Calena was mortified and dumbfounded. She didn't know what to say. She was also outraged; for the first time she honestly felt that her private life was being invaded. Her father studied her reaction. He took a deep breath. "I would never interfere with your personal life under normal circumstances, Cal. You know I wouldn't. But when it starts to affect this business--" He shook his head. "We have a reputation to uphold here. That burden falls on you as well. I didn't get to where I am today because of stupid mistakes like this. You know people are constantly watching, listening--If something like that happens again," he said, looking at the article. "It won't, Calena. It can't. So you have a decision to make. Something is going to have to end. Fire him or stop this relationship."

She opened her mouth to protest but her father held up his hand to stop her. "Make the decision or I will." He sat back down at his desk. "You have until 5," he said, looking back down at his desk. The conversation was over. Calena had to go back down to her own office. She went back to her floor in a daze wondering how she could fix the situation.

Stephen was tired of the alarm on his computer constantly going off and finally in frustration he got up and stormed from his desk. At first he went to the place he knew on this floor but found no peace there as people came up to talk to him. Nearly shaking with anger he turned and went to the top floor. He did not even for a moment think that what he was doing was not right. He had been invited to come up there when ever he liked by Calena. He had just missed her as she made her way back to her office having came form the other direction. Once on her fathers floor he went silently to the windows remaining silent he stared out over the city. He did not know if he could handle dating her and working here. It was almost impossible to work with all the questions.

Calena felt crushed. Things had been going fine but suddenly they had blown up in her face. She debated her options. She could just let her father decide, but that was taking the easy way out. She wouldn't be able to face Stephen if that was the route she took. He had been honest, genuine, and forth coming from the beginning. She owed it to him to return the courtesy. She sighed, thinking back to his apartment. He needed the job and the money. With the way the economy was it would be hard for him to find another position. The only option left was to break up with him. Break up with him before they even had their first date.

Once his daughter left his office, Carl Morrison sat back, considering what he had said. He had been harsh and he knew she was upset, but he ran a business not a dating service. He sighed, hating to come down the way he had but he couldn't afford any bad publicity. The whole situation left him with a very bad vibe. He took his coffee mug and left his office. On his way to refill it, he saw a man staring out of the windows. He cleared his throat. "Can I help you, sir?" he asked, the agitation from earlier showing in his voice.

Stephen nearly leapt both out of his suit and out of the building when he heard the man clear his throat. He had been lost in his own thoughts and never even heard or saw him coming. He turned to face him and his heart sank it was his worst fear her father had caught him. "No sir... I ... I ... am sorry i needed a breath of air... " He was about to tell him he had been told he could come there but did not want to get Calena in trouble. He decided to leave out why he had chosen this floor to arrive at. "I will go get back to work sorry for bothering you. " The fear filled his voice there where so many things about this situation that terrified him. Not the least of which he was meeting his girlfriends father.

Carl crossed his arms over his chest, studying the man that stood before him. The man looked familiar but Carl couldn't remember where he had seen the face. He raised his eyebrows as the man stuttered through an explanation. He nodded. "Back to work you go then." He was about to step forward to look out the windows himself when he remembered who the man was. The expensive suit had thrown him off. It was the man from the photo with Calena in the newspaper. He turned back around. "Now wait just a second, son. What's your name?" He asked knowing he would be able to catch him in a lie if he didn't tell the truth.

He started to move towards the door with a sigh of relief her father did not know who he was. When he told him to hold on he froze nervous about the line of questions that where to come. He did his best to calm himself though he could feel his heart pounding in his ears. Turning he whipped the fear from his face and stood as straight and strong as he could. "I am Stephen Jacobs, Sir. I am the new intern i started yesterday. " He spoke softly trying to mask his nervousness hoping his statement of being new would explain why he had wandered up here.

Back
Top Bottom