Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

(2am and Distain)

She turned her head, kissing his pout. She grinned. "Ok, ok. You've convinced me." She moved away and grabbed a gray pinstriped suit with white lines. She coupled it with a crisp white blouse. She put on a bra but decided that it would be more fun not to wear panties. She added gray pumps and went to the bathroom to do her hair and put on her make up. She noticed that Stephen's erection stayed the whole time. "Why won't you let me fix that?" she asked him, looking at it.

"I have every intention of letting you fix it. " He smirked leaning against the bathroom door watching her intently. He thought she looked so sexy in a suit made her he wondered what she would look like in her party cloths. "In the car on the way to my place. " He smirked winking at her before reaching down and adjusting himself while she watched. "So bring some lip stick in case yours rubs off." He smiled something told him she had never been with a guy that took control before. He wondered how his actions where making her feel.

Calena raised her eyebrows at his statement. Less than 24 hours ago, he had been sweating and stumbling over his words because he was so nervous. She wondered where his confidence had come from. She also recognized his words as an affirmation of power. Calena dealt plenty with power plays. Usually she won. She watched him adjust himself, thinking carefully about what she would do. "I always have extra," she responded coolly before stepping past him. She walked to the door and pressed a button on her intercom. "Rocco, my guest and I are ready to leave. We need to take him to his place first." She gestured Stephen over so he could give his address. She wanted Rocco to already have the coordinates in the GPS before they went downstairs.

She left him briefly while he finished, grabbing her things.

He smiled at her able to tell she it was going to be fun playing the balance of power game. He really did not care who was in charge he just liked making her think he did. " Smiling brightly at her he kissed her cheek as she spoke before giving her driver the address to his appartment. He was a bit nervous about showing her the place he called home after spending a night in such a nice place.

She walked back up to him. "We ready?" she asked. She led him out of the her penthouse and down the hall to the elevator. She was quiet, her mind still trying to work out how he was acting. She told Rocco good morning, accepting the cup of coffee he always had ready for her. She climbed in the car and waited for Stephen to sit next to her.

Stephen smiled and followed her into the elevator placing his hand on her butt teasing her skirt gently. His fingers threatening to pull it up as he held her side to his gently. When they reached the ground floor he began to behave a bit more. Deciding to maintain his good boy image in public. He stood next to her as she got into the car patting her driver on the shoulder and wishing him good morning as he got in. He smiled setting next to her as the door closed slipping his arm around her holding her tight.

She playfully swatted his hand away while they were in the elevator. "Down boy," she muttered under her breath. She pressed herself into him once they both settled into the seat. Since he lived across town but it wouldn't be a fast trip. She took a sip of her coffee. It was perfect. Just the way she liked it. She offered him some, her hand casually resting on his inner thigh.

He smiled his hand slipping down resting on her breast lightly letting out a soft sigh as she put her hand on his thigh. He took a sip of her coffee and smiled it did taste quite good not that he expected anything less. "You really do live quite the life. " He smiled not meaning it in a negative way he was just trying to figure everything about her out. Closing his eyes he leaned back just a bit letting out a soft sigh he was not happy about having to be up.

Calena rubbed his thigh slightly as they rode in the car. She glanced over at him after his comment; she didn't know how to take it. She knew by his smile he wasn't trying to be offensive. She just shrugged. "My family has worked very hard to be this successful." She paused. "And so have I," she added at the end. She might not have been the hardest of workers, or the most clever but she did the tasks she was given and she did them well. It was harder than it looked to schmooze with people you could care less about. She kissed his cheek. "Take the day off," she suggested softly, noting his lack of energy. "Half a day even."

"No thanks Ill come in and work. " He smiled turning to face her giving her a peck of a kiss enjoying holding her close. "I love my job i want to be there i have no intention of missing work. " He smiled giving her breast a light squeeze threw her clothing. "I did not mean anything negative about your life. I just could never imagine living and having everything i ever wanted. It had to be a great way to grow up. " He smiled looking over at her not of a moment thinking past the good to the negative of being rich and famous.

She wasn't surprised by his response. She pecked his lips back, smiling to herself. "How can you love it? It's only been one day?" She pressed closer to him, enjoying his touch. "No, I know you didn't mean anything bad." She frowned. "It wasn't so bad I guess. But my parents were always working all the time." She sighed, remembering all the performances they had to miss, PTA meetings and other involvement in her life that most other children complained about it. "It was hard to make friends too. You think adults are cut-throat?" She scoffed. "Little kids are the worst. They would do anything and say anything so they could be my friend. But they really just wanted to come over and see my house. See if my swimming pool was as big as the lunchroom or see if I would buy them things." She shuddered. "It isn't all it is cracked up to be."

"I am sorry to hear that dear, I had a feeling that is what most people did. That is part of the reason i fight so hard to keep you from buying me things. I want you to know that i like you because of you not because of your money, or the fact your insanely sexy. " He smiled squeezing her breast as he mentioned how hot she was. He smiled at her moving his hips just a bit so her hand would slip to touch his hard groin.

She shrugged, taking another sip of her coffee. That was the price to pay. It was the only lifestyle she knew and she honestly thought that if she had a choice, she would do it all over again and be rich. She bit her lip. "I don't want it to seem like I'm buying your affection either." She sighed. "It's just--this is the only way I know how to show I care." She kissed his jaw. "Because I do like you a lot," she added softly. She ran her hand down the front of his crotch. "A lot."

He smirked kissing her cheek high on her cheek bone near her ear. " I know you care about me. Its hard not to see it in your eyes. You don't have to buy me a thing. " He let out a soft sigh feeling her touching him. "Blow jobs are a great way to show you care. " He said sexual frustration creeping in he had wanted to fool around with her in the elevator but he did not know how long he had. His groin was starting to hurt because of the way he had stopped earlier.

She pouted, looking over at him. "Just a few things. And besides, we had a deal, remember?" she asked with a smirk. She laughed, still contemplating giving him a blow job. She might as well tease him until she made up her mind. She continued to stroke him over his pants for a bit before unzipping them and slipping her hand inside. She let out a surprised moan to find that he wasn't wearing any underwear.

He let out a soft groan as she stroked him, even threw his pants it felt great. When she put her hand inside and moaned he leaned in to nibble on her earlobe. "I take it you approve. " He smiled his hands still kneading the soft flesh of her breasts threw her clothing. He wanted her to lean forward so he could touch her more intimately but he could not currently get his hands into her skirt.

She slowly began to jerk him off with her hand inside his pants. "I certainly don't disapprove. Where are they?" she asked, referring to his underwear. She wondered if they were in his briefcase or if her maid would be getting a surprise when she cleaned up the penthouse later that morning. She opened his fly all the way so his cock could hang out in the open hair while her fingers grazed it.

He let out soft groans closing his eyes and just enjoying her touch. His hand slipped into his jacket pocket pulling out the top of his boxers to show her silently. He then slipped them back inside to re hide them until he got back to his appartment. "Its amazing how good this feels right now. " He groaned knowing it would not be hard to get him off right now. His hand left her breast and moved to her side wanting to wrap around her but not able to right now.

Calena pressed a button near the door that made a tinted window appear between the driver and the backseat. She smiled seeing his boxers and was a little disappointed that he didn't leave them for her back at her place as a surprise. "You've been hard for a while," she commented simply. She wanted to continue, "If you had just finished fucking me like I wanted, this wouldn't have happened..." She glanced down at his cock in her hands. She glanced up at his face and winked before leaning over to give the tip a kiss.

"It is hard not to be hard when the sexiest woman in town is walking around nearly naked. " He smiled and scooted his hips out a bit more giving her more room to work. When she leaned in and kissed the tip he let out a soft groan, praying the back of the car was sound proof. His hand reached down gently pulling her skirt up so he could touch her butt smiling when she felt she had no panties.

She blushed slightly, pleased by his compliment. She grinned to herself when his hand moved across her backside. He'd found out her little surprise. She laughed softly at the fact that both of them weren't wearing underwear. She gave the tip another kiss before dragging her tongue along his shaft slowly. She used her tongue to trace where his veins bulged out, gradually pressing harder.

He groaned as her tongue worked along his hard throbbing cock. His hand slipped down to tease her lips lightly as best he could. Finding it challenging to get where he wanted to go he smirked. The tip of his middle finger began gently rubbing around her ass teasing the small whole. He wondered how she would feel about him fingering her ass while she blew him. Deciding to see for himself he pressed his finger slowly into her soon its entire length slipped into her tight whole.

She smiled against his cock whens he felt his fingers. She slowly took his cock in her mouth, sucking on the head and continuing as it disappeared behind her lips. She tensed slightly feeling his finger, but told herself to relax. She looked up at him from her position in his lap wondering what he was doing. She squirmed as his finger slowly made it's way inside of her. It didn't hurt but it didn't feel good either. She groaned into his cock, but otherwise didn't protest. Instead, she closed her eyes and focused on giving him head.

He smiled as she took his cock into her mouth groaning softly with pleasure. Hearing her groan he assumed she was enjoying his attention on this new area. Slowly he began to move his finger into her, gently fucking her with it. It was a challenge for him to remain focused on anything. Let alone pleasuring her, she was certainly fantastic at giving oral and it pleased him that she did not mind doing it.

Calena let out a moan as she felt his finger moving. She gripped his thighs while her mouth wrapped tighter around his member. It was a new feeling and she liked it a lot. It only made her increase her attention to his cock. She knew he had to have been aching to cum. She purred, moving her mouth down to suck on his balls.

Back
Top Bottom