Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Life Is Not A Joke (Closed)

DelightfulRevenge

π•―π–Žπ–˜π–“π–Šπ–ž π•»π–—π–Žπ–“π–ˆπ–Šπ–˜π–˜
She was scared, real scared. When moments, like this, comes to this type she would always fear what would await her, and come after her, especially with her boyfriend. Additionally, a baby was soon to come.

Turning the oven knob as picking up the box of matches and lighting one of them up, twenty year old Kelly quickly placed the lighten match into the stove that wasn't popping any gas correctly for itself and soon lit it out once she got what she wanted. Next, she got out a small pot from underneath the sink and filled it with an entire bottle of water, letting it boil for a couple minutes. She then paddles over to the small round table that was standing lifelessly against the square window and takes a seat. Kelly suddenly buries her head in her hands and sighs, her stomach luckily filled of food but her head pounding with pain. Ever since life has been a struggle for them and money has been very little or "have been" for the pass couple of months, Kelly herself has also been struggling, which was carrying a new life inside of her and marks that were left on skin known as burises. Not only carrying a new life inside her but also the beat downs, she was almost due and would give birth to her unborn baby until the next four months, which would soon breeze away. Time has been speeding away these pass few days.

With her boyfriend doing most of the work and trying his best to provide the best future for his family, Kelly would just lie in bed all day and getting the full time rest she needs in order for her baby to be healthy. However, there would be times when they would argue; and stress for her along the way. - And mainly feed the extra mouthful, or probably a few cleaning touches around the house. Therefore, with no family members or any close friends to help them through the hard times, the couple were passed with over due bills and could be kicked out of their only shelter any day. This was only the beginning...

Minutes later, Kelly returned back over to the pot and noticed the boiling water was ready. Pouring the steaming hot water into a teacup with a peppermint teabag inside, she then added a few touches of milk along a few teaspoons of sugar. Finally holding the cup close to her lip as she slowly takes a sip out of it, her eyes trailed off to look at the coo-coo clock across from her and gazed at the time it was now, a long sigh escaped from her lips as she stood there in silence. All Kelly's head was running through right now, is how is she going to make this right for her family? A baby was soon about to come from right around the corner, and Kelly still hasn't got anything so far for the unborn baby before it arrives. Since money was becoming a pain and life has been struggle, things was also happening outside in life. Though she wasn't involve any gangs or violence to that cause, her boyfriend was. And didn't say anything about for now. But it still bother her.

Brushing back the light brown hair from her light brown eyes she starts walking back to the living room, Kelly gently sat back down but this time on crouch and laid down. Putting a pillow underneath her swollen stomach and resting her head above the crouch's arm, and her eyes searching for something that would at least be inspired to look at. With a sigh to calm her fear, she then rested an hand on her stomach and gently closed her eyes.

She wasn't ready for another beat down.

RE: Life Is Not A Joke (darknight77)

He had left there home early in the morning, she was still sleeping when he left. He gave her a kiss before he had left and was gone before the sun had even risen. He worked at a few stores but also stole when money wasn't good. He never stole from the places he worked, that was too risky.

Josh was soon going to head home but he wanted to stop at a guys house hoping to see if he could get extra cash. Josh stood about 6'3, he is muscular. His skin is fairly pale and in the sun he mostly burns. He has dirty blonde hair that is slightly curly, his hair is starting to grow to his ears so he plans to get it cut soon. He has dark dark blue eyes and he normally has a stubble.

As he walked into the guys home and they talked, he gave the guy the weed he wanted and got 60 bucks in return. It was better then any of the 3 jobs that he was working. He hadn't told Kelly about it but he figured she might if known by now. As he walked home he met up with some guys, they were from another gang and he promised to get them what they wanted. He didn't have it at the moment, telling them that he and his buddies were waiting for it to come in. One of the men hit him hard and another one hit him. Yelling him that if he didn't have the shit tomorrow they would beat him harder. Today Josh didn't fight back, he didn't want to get himself killed and he didn't have a gun on him.

He walked home and opened the door of there small home, slamming the door as he walked in. His ear was bleeding and his head was pounding too. Swearing and cursing
He walked into the kitchen. "Kelly, what the ducks for dinner." He took a breath trying to calm himself down, it wasn't her fault, so why was he mad at her? He walked into the living room and looked at his girlfriend, almost angry that she was pregnant. Hating that he did it to her and that now they had to struggle. He didn't hate the unborn child he just was frustrated.

Once it was clear and had never changed, the heart inside Kelly dropped. As she listened to the boom of the closing door and the low murmurs of the swearing and cursing of her boyfriend, she knew he was finally home. And knew she was done for. With her eyes slowly reopening and hands clenching onto her swollen stomach, she slowly licked the dryness off of lips as she sat up and glanced up to Josh gazing after him as he spoke. Once he was finished for now and probably waiting for some sort of feedback, Kelly thought hard on what she had to say. As she thought she worried. But why? Kelly would always fear when a moment like this comes. Since Josh was a pretty strong man and could probably jump onto a person within seconds with that type of body type, she had to be careful. Whatever sentence or word that comes out her own mouth without the proper language or respect, she might up not knowing what awaits for her. As for that rate, she thought.

It was minute later until she had something in mind. The glare she had gave her boyfriend wasn't a very nice one as she expected to be, but she did gave him the confusing look; her eyebrows narrow and her eyes nearly squinted . "Uh, do you want steak and mash potatoes?" She answered, her eyes trailing to her boyfriend when they realized he was drawing to her direction, yet eyes looking serious for some reason. Then, she looked over to his ears and gasped at the sight. "Oh no, what happened to your ear" With her eyes not leaving the bloody sight of his ears and the frustrated look on his eyes, she continued to stare, impatiently. "Is there anything I can do to help?" She added, adjusting the pillow which laid underneath her swollen stomach before adjusting her own. But her voice sounding worry when asked.

He watched her, his eyes narrowing slightly. Watching her for a few moments, his eyes didn't dare look at her stomach. After and minute he waited, rubbing his ear as he asked and winching slightly. "Shit" he mumbled and shrugged slightly. "Pissed a dude and his buddy's off bug I'm fine." He growled and went to the kitchen. He grabbed a paper towl and cleaned off his bleeding ear and the the blood that had ran down his face and neck. Taking off his shirt that had blood on it he looked at her. "I don't care what we eat just make something." He grumbled and walked down the hall to their bedroom. Changing into new pants and cloths, he walked into the bathroom and washed himself up. Walking to the kitchen and setting the money on the table his blue eyes looked over at his pregnant girlfriend. "Here, I'll give you more tomorrow but that's all I got right now and money to buy some food."

He sighed and ran his hands through his hair, walking over to her. He grabbed her face, he towered over her and he stared. After a second he kissed her lips softly and let go of her face. "Sorry." He mumbled and kissed her again before sitting down. His anger slightly gone. He had tha odd feeling come over him every time he wanted to fuck her he ignored for now and sighed again.

"Oh," Kelly only manages to say, knowing if she asks anymore concerning question about what happened it would only piss Josh more, so decided to stay quiet. "Okay, good to hear..." She then added, at least caring about he was alright - or was he? Her eyes watching him as he walked to the kitchen, his presence soon disappearing, Kelly sighed and decided to get up. With only the matter of two attempts of falling back to the couch before finally getting up, she then strolled herself to the kitchen and stepped in, going to the one of the drawers from the opposite side of her and opening it. Pulling out a menu that contain list of many food they can order, then the home phone, Kelly once again strolled, and to the table she went. She sat by the nearest chair she can reach and placed all the items on the table, her head easily spinning to where the kitchen doorway was at, to see if Josh was back. Noticing he wasn't she looked away.

When Josh returned after hearing the familiar sounds of his footsteps Kelly turned to him and looked at him slightly, not saying anything a peep, but her eyes lightening when they've noticed he was changed into fresh clothes, along with the ear being wrap with paper towel - she also didn't say anything. Looking away with slight grief and discomfort, something then shocked. After Josh's hands were removed away from the small pile of paper Kelly took it her hands. Already to point where she would count it and see how much she had, she rested the small pile of small and continued to say nothing again. Her lips going for a tender bite as her upper jaw clenched it down, her eyes somehow wondered back on the menu. A second later, her eyes lowered, "Okay then, what do you want from the Mexican place? I'm ordering a salad for now...-"

Suddenly, without even expecting it, her face roughen; her eyes soon met with Josh's as she was able to finish her sentence, her lightgreen eyes starring at his icy blue ones, before it soon came to result of a kiss on the lips; Kelly never felt so confused. "Sorry? For what?" She finally ask, still not removing her eyes of his. Feeling another set of kiss that was gently plant onto lips Kelly this time lowered her head and nodded. Now, they only sat in silence.

He ran his hands through his hair and sighed, turning to look at her he shrugged. "I'm sorry for getting angry with you, you I'm angry with something else not you babe." He watched her and stood up a bit before slowly bringing her to the arm chair and sitting down. Pulling her down to straddle him, he smiled softly and his hands touched her stomach. He put his angry mood aside and decided to deal with it later. "How are you feeling?" He asked as he kissed her lips as soon he started kissing and sucking at her neck. He would never admit it openly but he enjoyed her pregnant. He thought she was beautiful and sexy that way. His hands slowly pushed her shirt up and over her head, tossing it too the floor he looked at her. For a minute ten started kissing her again.

After a minute or so Jodh could feel himself getting hard. He sucked at her neck until she had a hickey. He smirked at looked at her as his hands squeezed her breasts softly. "These seem to be getting bigger." He chuckled softly and picked her up carefully. Slowly walking down the hall he entered their bedroom an laid her on the bed. Taking his own shirt of he soon was kissing her again.

Kelly still didn't say anything after he spoke, her eyes were still lowered from before and haven't raised them since then. But after sensing her body beginning to gesture towards Josh's direction as she would feel his rough hands safely guiding her to straddle his lap, her eyes raised once again, not missing his beautiful smile of his which he would usually give to her when he's mostly happy. When Kelly had realized she was sitting on his lap, with her legs bent and laying besides Josh's built ones, her voice started to hitch when she soon felt a bold hand lying on her swollen stomach - her baby, causing the inside of her to kick with happiness, or at least she thought it was; however, Kelly didn't found it be a moment to smile in joy, only a curious one. She wondered why Josh was acting so strange all of a sudden. Lightgreen eyes staring at his deep blue ocean color ones after hearing his concerning comment, Kelly at first wondered before opening her mouth, to say, "Good-" Halting, she grunted with uncomfortable shift. With the unexpected kissing and sucking as it distracted her from answering her mood, before it turned to a kiss on the lips, Kelly whimpered with fright and pulled away. "No, no, no...Baby please...Not now." She then pleaded to him, already knowing what he was trying to do. But, with no matter what he still didn't stop - he removed her shirt then. Feeling the haunches of her skin as it soon exchanged to goosebumps, she realized -when she looked to the side- her shirt was off and only left her exposing with her bra and shorts on. And Kelly somehow felt she was embarrassed to show her new sight; she knew during the pass few months her breast were becoming to grow size - and much larger than before. Now, she was wearing a D cup size bra.

Kelly whimpered more from the kissing even though it was a soft, gentle one Josh had planted. There was no harm coming towards him - not even his recent anger, but strangely, she never felt terrified. "No...please-" She whispered between the kiss, forcing herself to return it. Her breast pressing firmly yet comfortably on his chest and her hands wrapped his neck gentle as she can, she was surprised to see what he was doing even though she told him to stop. She felt him suck her skin, giving the intention to make a hickey on the of her neck. Kelly slowly shook her head with dishonor, not wanting it. She watched him pull away and exchange the suck to a quick squeeze of her breast, chuckling as if was impress by the new sight; Kelly had feeling he did. With that, without any other words, she suddenly felt her world lifted when Josh picked her up carefully, carrying her in his muscular arms, guessing he was traveling them both to their bedroom since she only knew the room was the only room down the hall. Kelly gulped.

After being laid down on the bed, and Josh's shirt off and the kissing her on the lips resuming, her eyes began to mist, heaving with tears as it formed. She began to softly cry during the kiss. "Josh, please, no....I'm not ready...I don't want to have sex now...maybe at a later time..." She whispered more, pulling her lips away from Josh's. "Please..."

Josh ignored her and continued with what he had been doing but when he laid her down and she started crying he sighed at looked at her. A frown came across his face and there was a long silence as he sat up. He ran his hand through his hair and gave a frustrated sigh. He wanted sex, he hadn't had sex since she became pregnant and no sex usually made him more angry and frustrated with things. Looking at the wall for a moment he looked back at her. "Don't cry Kelly." He spoke slowly, rubbing his gas with his hands. Looking at the small woman who lay below him he huffed, he could easily do as he pleased with her small body but he would never force her into sex even if he was at his angriest with her. He was rough with her when he was angry but he would never force her to have sex. Laying down beside her he laid there for awhile staring at the ceiling.

He knew she was timid around him and she could blame her it just frightened him that she wanted to leave. "You-" he stopped himself and waited a minute, turning so he could rest his head on his hand and he wiped her tears away. His hand laying on her stomach softly as he drew shapes. "I love you." He knew he had a weird way of showing her it but he truly did and he'd do anything if she asked him. "Are you scared about having sex?" He looked at her. His face showing no anger, he was pretty calm for his normal self. "I won't force you.....it's just hard you know...." He shook his head and chuckled. "I feel like a damn teenager again, I'm as horney as hell." He smiled and soon started playing with her hair. He always played with her hair, he simply loved it. "I want you to go for an altra sound." He pulled her against him and touched her softly.
After a minute he looked at her, "I'm going to move us, a better place for the baby and I want you both safe when I'm out and this neighbourhood itn't a place I want to have the both of you." He kissed her neck softly then looked at her again, "I'll go order us food." Josh sat up and looked at her again giving her a small smile. "Thought of names yet?"

Tears began to dwell from Kelly's eyes down to her cheek, as she sat up and lowered her eyes embarrassed from Josh's reaction. Although she wanted no sex and had to beg her boyfriend in order to stop for what he was going to do, she knew on other hand Josh wanted to have it since it have been five and half months when she got pregnant with his baby; the day she could remembered when she first saw the word 'positive' and began to cry. However, Kelly did the right thing; she knew it probably wouldn't be safe to have sex while going around pregnant, though part of her did felt guilty for stopping it. Knowing Josh was pretty upset and not happy when she stopped, Kelly's ears peeked when she remember hearing him say 'don't cry', but the tears still fell. Her body began to shook by the cool breeze as it brushed against her exposed upper skin, she haven't noticed the window was left open until after feeling the breeze and the curtains moving as if it was flying. Without any words Kelly sniffed and slowly curled herself underneath the warmth of their covers, watching Josh then as he followed along.

The distance between was only a few inches away, and the silence hasn't stop after remembered hearing Josh's last comment. Kelly had laid down, her arms close and underneath her face as it rested, yet being used as "umbrella" as she softly cried to herself while they sat quietly, the tears dripping warily on her arm before trailing down onto her pillow. She sniffed. Then suddenly, her ears peeking once hearing a comment, it soon paused itself from continuing but turned to a moment of soft, smoothing touches and hands full of wiping surprises, removing her falling tears from her eyes. Kelly glanced up eyes less with pain and sorrow, but her stomach fill with happiness when she felt her baby's kicking began to start by her boyfriend's touch. "I love you, too," She felt a warm and certain smile crossing her lips after saying it, feeling happy enough he'd began off with something loving in order to make her happy once more. But then frown when their discussion came back to what happened recently. "Um, it's just...- I'm not sure if its healthy for the baby. I mean, I don't want to hurt it or anything, I'm just scared if we do. But, I'm not scared. It's only the baby I'm worry about..." She explained, hoping to point out a reason for he to understand, but afterwards looked away, a shame and embarrass. "I'm sorry. I know it's frustrating...especially for a person who has a hard time controlling themselves..." Sighing, she began to play with her fingers; it was a long pause after commenting.

Her eyes glistening back up and staring surprisingly after hearing he wanted her to go to an ultra-sound, she swallowed hard. "I don't think that would be ever possible. I don't have insurance nor the money to pay for the appointments." She respond worryingly as she rested a head on his chest, enjoying the time as he played with her hair. She bit her lips uncomfortably. "I don't know..." Her voice sounding hopeless to do the favor he'd quested. Then, more silence fell back down, causing the chances for Kelly slowly fade.

She listened to him as he spoke, but never answered. Kelly still laid there quiet, not yet to trust the words 'a better life' since she knew things would never change with him, in a gang, and them struggling with bills. She hardly believe of it but decided to not let her hopes up. For now, she nodded.

With that, she adjusted her body to the side and gave the amount of space Josh needed when he sat up. Looking up and not missing his small smile Kelly lighten up her eyes, but part of her picture it as a less satisfying moment. She shrugged at the thought. "It's a boy..." She began. "However, I haven't deeply thought of a name for him. Maybe Jacob would be nice, or Jackson?" Her mind beginning to run and liking the idea for a idea of a name, she began to thought. Yet she wondered if he any ideas as well. "Do you?"

Back
Top Bottom