Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Space Pirates Return!

razerwing

Supernova
It has been ten years...
...since stories of a band of Space Pirates roaming the edges of the Hera system have been uttered among the masses. Legend has it that these noble, mythical crews stole supplies from the Illuminati forces, supplies such as much needed medicine and housing materials, and distributed them to each planet on the Rim according to the need. They were the Robin Hoods of the system, stealing from the corrupt and rich to give to those in need.

The truth is the crews did exist, and they were not in it for heroic reasons. Most wanted revenge, others were paid, and others still were simply taken along for the ride. After facing complications one Erabos however, the crew decided it was best if they part ways for the time being, and so the legends were formed. Trystan and his crew picked any fight they could with any form of government they found.

The new ideas!
There have been a few slight changes in the Hera system. Eija Incorporated has made many great advances, both in the lives of civilians and in the world of the military. They have also become quite close to the Illuminati, and Eija troops can often be seen operating within Illuminati guards. That being said, it would be safe to say that upgraded ships and ship materials are a bit harder to find because of this.

The Kodiak's design remains largely unchanged, save for bigger cannons and stronger pulses. The armor has also been angled to bounce bullets better.

And now we get into the interesting parts. Like the old Space Pirates thread, you will have the opportunity to contribute to the RP by making inventions (and landmarks) of your own! Much of the planets have yet to be explored, and ones such as Erabos, Lamia, and those similar have untapped potential!

Something to note... What is above is only my interpretation of what happened after the original Space Pirates thread was shut down, and it mainly contains my items/products, such as Eija Inc. If I could get some of the original people to play and spin their stories of what happened to their crew in the ten years passed, I believe we'd have quite an interesting story!

Here is a link to the Space Pirates Sub-forum. Keep in mind, all the planet and main building of the Hera system was done by DA. I'm simply someone who's trying to revamp a wonderful idea.

If enough interest is shown here, I'll get a character profile thread set up and we can get this show rolling!

Back
Top Bottom