Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Reservoir

Strigori

Moon
Since I'm mainly going to be using the one character for roleplays, I figure I ought to make the profile here in permanence rather than rewrite it every time. I'll also make note of extended absences here if I can. Sometimes things sneak up on me. If we're roleplaying, I will do my best to keep you updated on my situation.

Name: Stryx
Age: Unaging/semi-immortal (roughly in the first set of hundred, physically appears 18)
Sexuality: Pansexual
Species: Striga; in their case, a type of owl-like witch
Class: Wanderer/Freelancer
Genre: Fantasy (anything with monsters and magic)
F-List

Appearance: Stryx is slight of body, built for agility and flight. Their body shape is reminiscent of a harpy, with feathers in place of hair, wings upon their arms, and talons for feet. They have double jointed knees as a result. Their wings are tipped at the main joint with rough, talon-like hands with perfectly dextrous humanoid fingers. Their feathers are white mottled with black and brown speckles and cover 40% of their body, from their head, wings, legs beneath the knee, fluff about their neck and backs of their shoulders, a line down their spine to an owlish tail, and even their pubic mound. They are intersex, owning both a penis (at 4in fully erect) and a vagina. Stryx's skin is a deep mocha, they have small pointed elf-like ears, and their body is lithe and androgynous with a flat masculine chest. From a glance, they could either be seen as a boyish girl or a twink. Their facial features lean slightly more toward the feminine, despite their small pointed teeth and slightly elongated tongue. Stryx has very expressive eyes with bright yellow irises that glow in the dark against their black sclera. When angered or hunting, their pupils become slits. Their "hair" is cropped short on top with loose hanging bangs. Most notable are the larger feathers that hang in front of their ears, almost like sideburns, and reach down to their shoulders.

Personality: This one is far from morally upstanding. They bribe and swindle, steal and cheat, encourage less than legal acts, and are generally willing to do anything that will suit or please them. However, they will never intentionally cause harm to another living thing and will do their utmost to avoid endangering anyone's life, even at cost to themself. Stryx is a runaway with mountains of guilt and persecution upon their shoulders that they try and forget at every turn. They hide all of this behind a visage of well adjusted dark humor and curious smiles. Stryx is an actor in life, and is always on the move, meaning no one truly knows the real Stryx -- and unfortunately, the same is true of Stryx themself. Are they truly the shy and gentle flirt enticing you to buy them a beer, or are they the merciless dominator with only one thing on their mind? They are deceptively cunning and an enigma with many masks, all pieces to a puzzle that may never be complete. Over all, Stryx is a lonely soul that wants affection, companionship, and to avoid persecution. They are hedonistic by nature and seek pleasure in as many forms as they can get, in as many arms as they can persuade. Genuine love and care are foreign to them and they will latch on with a vice grip, even as they try to deny it.

Description: Stryx is a member of the striga species, a type of witch known in folklore to transform into a screech owl at night and feed on the blood and organs of infants. In Stryx's particular case, the striga of their coven resembled harpies, practiced black magic, were nocturnal, and fedd on the flesh, blood, and organs of any humanoid species. Their alternative food source is vaguely referred to as "vitality"; this is directly interpreted as a life force, which in Stryx's case happens to be sexual energy. In essence, Stryx can stay alive indefinitely so long as they have a lot of regular intercourse. This does not feed as well as directly ingesting lifeblood, which means feeding needs to happen more regularly than with the main source. As a result, Stryx's libido is exceptionally high and their body is built to withstand a great deal of it. Should Stryx become "hungry", their natural lubricants and saliva become an aphrodisiac; the hungrier Stryx is, the stronger they become. Alternatively, it is possible for Stryx to enter a rage state of hunger if around large amounts of blood. This event is greatly distressing for Stryx, as they do not want to cause anyone harm and most certainly do not want to feed on their flesh. When in this state, it is advised to run, go on the defensive, or attempt to seduce Stryx; remember that this is merely a response to hunger and sex is a meal.

Bio: Depending on the roleplay, Stryx's origin story will differ so as not to break continuity. The general lowdown is that Stryx came from a large coven of striga, raised by their brethren in a community of dark magic and debauchery. Aside from Stryx's own body and gender setting them apart, as most striga are female in mind and body, they developed a distaste for their species' main food source. After many years and whole villages slaughtered to slake their hunger, Stryx pulled away from their home and the only family they'd ever known. They no longer wished to hurt or kill, and instead seeped themselves in their species' alternative food source. Since then, they've merely been surviving. Their lifestyle is no less hedonistic than with their original coven, however it is far less likely for them to kill anyone.

Abilities:
- Flight
- Black magic
- Increased strength & speed (rage state)
- Piercing shriek
- Aphrodisiac bodily fluids (when hungry)
- Resistance to pain and injury (when fed)
- Healing factor (when fed)

Back
Top Bottom