Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Hogwarts House Sorting Quiz

Battle Bunny Riven

Super-Earth

So I'm a sucker for these stupid personality quizes and I have noticed that this site has a fairly large number of Harry Potter fans among its member-base, so I thought that I would share this one with you all. It's only twelve questions long so it shouldn't take too long to complete and the questions are as straight-forward as some of the other quizzes of this type that I have seen. Your results may even surprise you! I was expecting to get Hufflepuff; it's where I always figured that I would end up if I lived in that world, but according to this test...​

HP-Ravenclaw.jpg

But my guess wasn't too far off. My in-depth results were...

Ravenclaw - 13
Hufflepuff - 12
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 8

I'll bet that old sorting hat would have ha a field day with numbers that close.​

I'm a sucker for these types of quizzes too. I even used to make them back when I was in high school on quizzilla. Although I just realized that I scored equally for Hufflepuff and Ravenclaw. I would be in my own house and it would be dubbed Huffleclaw.​

HP-Hufflepuff.jpg

Your in-depth results are:

Hufflepuff - 14
Ravenclaw - 14
Gryffindor - 12
Slytherin - 6​

I'm kinda like Eldrithe in believing that if push came to shove, I'd put myself in the House I've always thought I'd be in. In my case, that's Ravenclaw, not quite Hufflepuff.

So .... I still don't understand how the fuck I wound up in Slytherin according to HEX. So very confused x.x

vq65q0.jpg

Hufflepuff - 14
Ravenclaw - 14
Gryffindor - 9
Slytherin - 6​

I know! I'm almost positive one of the questions they asked me when I enrolled was more or less who my favorite canon from Harry Potter was and why. I distinctly recall putting Hermione Granger and because she was an academic student like me when I was in school. So ... how does it translate my love for a Gryffindor (who was almost put into Ravenclaw) student to Slytherin?

I dunno. It's not god-awful being a Slytherin on HEX. Just a tad confusing.

I registered for the site to check it out earlier today. Gave up on it when after almost two hours I still could not figure out how to get sorted into a House. It's not a very user-friendly interface over there.

It's more like ... hm.

Thinks how to word it

It is user-friendly. But they don't elaborate too well on how to navigate the site. Also, it randomly chooses a House for you; that's not for you to decide, hence partly how I got into Slytherin. They used my enrollment answer plus some random factor (I think) to decide. It took everyone else I knew who joined faster. However, with us being in the midst of the term about to end, it may be taking longer. I did that for myself, joined near the end/beginning of a new term and thus didn't get sorted until about a week or two.

Where do I answer is sorting application? I couldn't find anything about the sorting process anywhere.

EDI: Nevermind. Found it. I'm a DERP.

Hehe, it's fine. Yeah, don't worry. It took me till recently to figure out a few things, like how to make your posts automatically colored instead of keeping the text plain white.

For the record, the answer is you gotta buy an ink well in the Auction section and equip it. Otherwise, use coding like you do here. The worst thing about those ink wells? They're hard as hell to find. I was lucky to get mine let alone for a cheap price.

Good luck and lemme know where you wound up when you get that answer.

Well hopefully I get Ravenclaw. It's really the only House that I really like from the aspect of their vallues, but I wouldn't be surprised if I got Hufflepuff either... My least favorite house.

Also, I think I got a purple ink well in my newbie pack. Purple is my favorite color!​

HP-Slytherin.jpg

Slytherin - 17
Gryffindor - 12
Ravenclaw - 8
Hufflepuff - 3​

This is freaking hilarious..... but I can see it and I knew it was where I would be.
I'm WAY more evil then people think hahaha.

So...not quite what I expected really.

HP-Gryffindor.jpg

My in depth results were...
Gryffindor - 13
Slytherin - 13
Ravenclaw - 8
Hufflepuff - 8

Interesting results I'm seeing here....... typically whenever I take one of these quizzes I end up in Ravenclaw, though I've also ended up in Slytherin a time or two as well. But most of the time it's Ravenclaw, which doesn't surprise me. In fact, the entire spread I got isn't all that surprising to me. At least with this one.

My results are as follows...

HP-Hufflepuff.jpg

Results:
Hufflepuff - 19
Ravenclaw - 14
Gryffindor - 9
Slytherin - 5​

I have idea what any of this means, as I am not really a Harry Potter fan.

*hides*

HP-Hufflepuff.jpg

Hufflepuff - 16
Ravenclaw - 14
Gryffindor - 10
Slytherin - 6

Not all that surprised, I usually am the guy people come to do when they want something down right. My spread doesn't surprise me either, I figured Slytherin would be my lowest score. Mostly because I dislike Draco, good character just hate his personality. I figured Gryffindor would be higher though.

Gryffindor - 16
Slytherin - 15
Ravenclaw - 8
Hufflepuff - 4

Oddly enough, this is the first ever quiz not to sort me into Slytherin right away. I've never been Gryffindor, but I suppose it would be my second pick. Bah. #SLYTHERIN4LYFE

Back
Top Bottom