Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Confessions of a Bunny Girl

Battle Bunny Riven

Super-Earth
Hello everyone and welcome to my Journal! Everyone else has one so I figured I should make one as well! I've been wanting a place to share some of the awesome stuff that I find on the internet with my friends here but I don't want to flood the other forums with my random dribble. So here we are! I've got all kinds of stuff to share with you all, too! Today I want to talk about some of the channels that I follow on Youtube!​

News and Entertainment

The Philip Defranco Show -- If you're looking for a non-biased source for current events that matter, the occasional dose of Hollywood nonsense, and a ton of other stuff that aren't in the News, but should be, then The Philip Defranco Show is your one-stop shop.
I have followed him for years and while I find his opinions interesting, I love the fact that he does not try to sway you into seeing things his way. He reports the News, the facts, and gives you the tools necessary to form your own opinions.
Take notes, FOX, CNN, and NBC. Your brain-washing bullshit is the reason why anyone with a brain can't take you seriously. Your job is to REPORT THE NEWS! Your job is NOT TO SUBLIMINALLY CONTROL THE AMERICAN PEOPLE!
Fuck mainstream News! Philip Defranco 2016!​

SourcefedNerd -- SourcefedNerd is another channel operated from the offices of The Philip Defranco Show. It veers from the serious News theme and steps into the realm of the random and the Nerdy. Not much else to say here, I guess. It's wonderful!

Games and Gaming

SolWolf Breaks the Meta -- This is my go-to League of Legends channel. Solwolf is a Silver/Gold Summoner who pretty much shares my opinion of ranked which is "whatever" or "fuck it" depending on the day. This series is basically just him playing the game and picking champions/roles that do not conform to the meta standards established by elitist assholes. They don't always work, of course, but the often do.

TheJWittz -- This guy is my got-to source for Nintendo and Pokemon news and entertainment. That's pretty much it. Like Nintendo? Check this guy out. Like Pokemon? This channel is a must-subscribe.

WildstarOnline -- I've been more or less retired from the MMORPG scene since Cataclysm shat all over World of Warcraft, but I am excited for this game. I've been following it for years since it was first revealed at E3. Now we're a week away from launch.

So I got into a rut of taking those online personality quizes... Thought that I would share some of my results!​

HP-Ravenclaw.jpg

Mine is the Crow!
Crow.jpg

I have a tall glass of rum and coke, some nacho cheese Doritos, and some Helluvagood French onion dip. To top it all off, Criminal Minds is on. The only way this night could get better is if I had someone here to throw on the bed for some wild sex. The ONLY way.​

So with a handful of my role plays slowing down or dying, I've taken on another wave. If you're waiting on an opening post from me, I hope to get most of those done today. I haven't forgotten about you; just want to make sure that the opening posts are full and solid is all. If you're waiting on a normal post from me, I hope to get to those today too!​

Back
Top Bottom