Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Zombie High Character Profiles

Status
Not open for further replies.

Battle Bunny Riven

Super-Earth
Alright, so this is the character profile thread for the Zombie High role play for myself, LadyYunaFFX2, Eldrithe Whisperwind, and Rauk.

For now, I am just rolling with the information that Rauk mentioned in the thread as well as a few additions of my own. If you guys would like to include anything else in the profiles, please bring it up over in our OOC thread. Editing the already existing profiles to include the info should be simple enough. I look forward to seeing what kind of characters that you guys bring to the table!

Riven's Zombie High Character(s)​

Name: Victoria Valentine
Nickname: Tori
Sexuality: (Closet) Lesbian
Religion: Spiritual, but not Religious; Raised Catholic

Height: 5' 8"
Weight: 130 lbs.
Body Type: Athletic and Toned
Hair Color: Red
Eye Color: Blue
Picture: Click Here!

Clique: Jocks and Preps; Also has loose affiliations with the Skater crowd.
Personality: Friendly, Outgoing, and Impulsive. Guarded regarding her sexuality.

Strengths: Highly Athletic, Lightning Reflexes, Above Average Intelligence (Even if she doesn't show it.)
Weaknesses: Self-Conscious about her sexuality. Hesitant to show how smart that she really is. Never learned to swim.

Interests: Art, Music, Dancing, Roller-Blading, History.
Likes: Socializing, Parties, Skating, Sweets, Thunderstorms, Studying and Learning, Museums, Chess.
Dislikes: Salty or Sour Foods, Hot and Humid Weather, Drinking, Drugs, Checkers.
Fears: Drowning, Heights
Allergies: Cats, Dogs, Shellfish

College Major: Archaeology
Extra-Curriculars: Cheerleading and Volleyball

Background: Tori was raised in a Catholic household and was even forced to attend an all-girls Catholic Private school from kindergarten all of the way through high school. It was tough for her, having never really believed all of this God nonsense and it only got harder when she hit puberty and started to notice her classmates in a new light. It helped that she had other interests to distract her, but once she joined the high school volleyball team and was forced to be in the changing rooms with her classmates... Well, she couldn't help but steal glances most of the time. Of course, she could never actually do anything about her desires. She'd been told all of her life that homosexuality was evil and wrong.

The problem escalated even further when the girls school formed a cheer leading team for the local All-Boys Catholic school football team. Tori had joined this, too, to pad her college resume and that meant more time in the locker rooms with her friends. Some days, she would get wound so tight that she would sneak out to her car and... relieve herself. It was all that she could do to keep from going insane! Damn hormones!

Now that she's in college, she's continued to play Volleyball and to cheer-lead. When she's not committed to a practice session for one of thse then she can usually be found in her dorm room studying. On the weekends, if she hasn't been invited to any parties, then she likes to go down to the local skate park with her room mate who got Tori involved with the skater crowd. With her history as an athlete, it wasn't long before Tori started to pick up on the concept of roller blading. She was getting pretty good, too.

Rauk's Zombie High Character

Name: Drake T. Wardell
Sexuality: Straight
Religion: Agnostic

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 169lbs
Body Type: Average, non-athletic
Hair color: Dark Brown
Eye color: Green
Picture: Click Here!

Clique: Geek
Personality: Quiet, tough outer shell, reserved, and shy
Strengths: High Intelligence, Problem Solving Skills, MacGuiver of Explosives

Weaknesses: Non-Charismatic, No fighting/combat experience
Interests: Science, Medicine, robotics, video-games, anything nerdy, and secretly is obsessed with explosives
Fears: Talking to girls, being alone, being unwanted.

College Major: Medicine

Background: Drake is a highly dedicated student, one of the top in his class studying medicine, with the goal of some day becoming a doctor. Single, and still virgin, he has little to no time for dating due to his rigorous program. All through high-school, Drake had been picked on and made fun of by the football players and cheerleaders, simply due to his geekiness. He is not ashamed of who he is and what he loves, but due to his odd-ball interests, he never had very many friends, so he dedicated a lot of his time to his studies. Drake is always willing to study and expand his knowledge of anything and everything, and has a full ride to the university due to his exceptional test scores and scholarships. He is a very nice and friendly person, once you are able to get him to open up to you, but is non-surprisingly awkward around females due to his only experiences with them involve being bullied and picked on as a kid.

LadyYunaFFX2's Zombie High Character(s)

Name: Trinity Rose Langton
Sexuality: Bicurious
Religion: Catholic

DOB: June 21, 1990
Height: 5' 7"
Weight: 125 lbs.
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Hazel (left), Blue (right)
Bust: 44C
Body Type: Hourglass, slightly busty but still able to be athletic
Blood Type: AB+
Picture: Trinity Rose Langton

Clique: Outsiders - may be socially challenged and just don't fit in, or they may be independent and feel no need to join any one group exclusively. They may become the target of bullying.
Personality: Stoic, tends to be serious most of the time, analytical, tends to follow 'lone wolf' policies

Strengths: Difficult to scare, good gut instincts, great accuracy with firearms, quick thinker, has an incredibly vivid imagination.
Weaknesses: Easy to frustrate/anger, not as intelligent with technology as most others her age (knows basic usage of a laptop/PC but nothing like hacking, etc.), workaholic, tends to be often misunderstood.
Interests: Reading (erotic and otherwise), firearms (Mainly using them though this can also include literally studying them, knowing how they work, etc.), the military, writing (erotic and otherwise, her 'guilty pleasure' hobby as it were), Survival knowledge
Fears: Joining the ranks of the undead, being murdered (especially afraid of anything that involves a gun due to her military memories/experience)

College Major: Homeland Security and Emergency Management
College Minor: Criminal Justice

Background: Trinity was raised completely by her father her entire life. Her mother died giving birth to her. Prior to him meeting his mother, her father had been a veteran in the Vietnam War. He left the military with high honors and a strong belief that all people, regardless of gender, age, etc. should learn to defend oneself. Trinity was not immune to this logic. She went to school like other children. However, when she was at home, Trinity was being taught in public how to handle and use a firearm, load and unload guns, and even being taught terminology such as 'fire rate', 'clip', etc.

Due to Trinity's upbringing and lone wolf nature, she tends to come off as a cold-hearted bitch. She's not actually this. However, communicating with others hasn't been her forte. While she can easily follow orders, that's the best extent of her social life, that or following what her own instincts tell her she should do. In terms of a casual talk between two or more people? Alas, it's another story.

Also due to her high work ethic, Trinity has never once been with anyone in an intimate manner. She has had time and opportunities. However, she has never deemed anyone worthy of this honor and thus has been trying to save herself for the right person. Trinity is a virgin, albeit not a naive one. Due to her secret love of reading and writing more erotic pieces of literature, she does know some of the more intimate terminology.This combined with her ability to close her eyes and almost literally see exactly what's happening makes her experienced in her own ways.

Eldrithe's Zombie High Character​

Name: Sara Malark

Height: 5’7”
Weight: 134 pounds
Body Type: Curvy, athletic
Hair color: Light brown
Eye color: Brown
Picture: Here

Clique: Doesn’t have one.
Personality: Headstrong and ignorant. She sometime tends to act before she thinks.

Strengths: Strong Melee fighter who is determined to never loose. Is very loyal and disciplined. Nothing will get in her way.
Weaknesses: Making friends, interacting with people and using a gun.
Interests: She doesn’t have any interests since her father has her on a rigorous training schedule.
Fears: Disappointing her father and loosing a fight.

College Major: Pre-law
Extra Curriculars: Martial arts

Background: Sara is the daughter of a martial arts master and third degree black belt, so a lot is expected of her. Any free time that she has between classes is spent in her fathers dojo training. As a result she doesn’t have any friends or hobbies. She is well respected by her peers at the dojo and is often worshiped by some of them; one incident even involved a stalker that she caught and punished before turning him over to the police.

Sara had a strict upbringing growing up. Her parents went to great lengths to keep her busy with martial arts and prevent her from going out on dates and having the experience of being a young girl with hormones. She has only ever had one friend in her life and that was back in elementary school. Most people are afraid of her because of her “higher than thou” demeanor that she has about everybody. She believes that she’s better than everybody else and doesn’t have a problem expressing it, thus causing her to become a loaner.

Name: Desmond "Dez" Zadok
Religion: Jewish (Non-practicing)

Height: 5' 10"
Weight: 176lbs
Body Type: Sinewy, Lithe
Hair color: Blonde
Eye color: Sapphire
Picture: Dez

Clique: Drifter
Personality: Suave and sarcastic. Emotionally repressed and deeply paranoid. Suffocating under expectations but cool under pressure.

Strengths: Manipulative, crafty, perceptive and resourceful. A good shot.
Weaknesses: Lack of expression, melee combat, and nicotine addiction.
Interests: Competition.
Fears: Lashing out / Breaking down.

College Major: Business Administration & Behavioral Psychology (Double Major)
Extra Curriculars: Chess, Parkour, Student Government, Lab Assistant.

Background: You know how most of the time our interests and our strengths tend to lie in the same place, because one feeds off of the other, but there are those instances where you're just weirdly good at something you absolutely abhor? I'm like that with people.

I've always been an introvert. I think best when everyone else in the room is either asleep or dead. I find talking about my problems traumatizing rather than therapeutic. You'd imagine that would impede my ability to associate with others, but apparently people like talking about their own problems more than listening to yours, anyway. And I seem to have a sort of a 'mystique' to me, now.

I can't really pinpoint what it is. Maybe it's the demeanor, maybe it's the voice, maybe it's some combination of the two or something else entirely, but people tend to like me for some reason. A lot. They trust me when I lie, they follow through when I tell them what to do, and they genuinely believe things will be okay when I say they will. It also comes with an obnoxious number of expectations and so close to zero privacy it's not even funny.

The guys in school always used to call me the White Asian because of how heavily my parents would hammer studies into me. Except, unlike regular Asians, where the only two viable careers are Engineer and Doctor, in my case they were Banker and Stockbroker. So that's how things went, and that's what I'm in for - getting a degree so I can earn just enough money to be broke until I get enough jumps for it to actually mean something.

I never really had friends. Not in the sincere sense of the word. Acquaintances probably fits the bill better. People who thought I was a great guy but knew next to nothing about me. It seemed like it was better that way, jumping from one clique to the next whenever things got too personal, straight through school into college. Things are good enough - I'm only dying just as quickly as everyone else, so that's a plus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom