Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Cards Against Humanity Online!

Battle Bunny Riven

Super-Earth
So it took me a couple of minutes to decide whether to share this in Gamer's Haven or here, and ultimately I decided that you do not need to be a gamer to appreciate this. If you don't know what Card Against Humanity is, then the most basic way that I can explain it is that it is an adult version of Apples to Apples. It can be extremely vulgar and racist at times, so if you have thin skin, avoid it. If you have thick skin, can appreciate a good raunchy and offensive game, and enjoy card games then take a look here at this website.

http://pyz.socialgamer.net/index.php

That link will take you to a website where you can play Cards Against Humanity online in your web browser. It's a great way to pour away hours of your day!

There are a bunch of us who play this once in awhile on skype with each other.

Aww... I wish that I could join in, but as I have explained to the League Crew, I use my Skype for work. As such in contains all of my 'Real-Life' information and I am very reluctant to share it with anyone from a website of this nature. I've had my fair share of online stalkers and they are creepy and scary enough when all they know is my character name. If they knew my real name and other such information, I'd have had to involve the police with some of them. I know that the mods here do their best to regulate this behavior, but... Better safe than sorry. I'm quite happy just being "Riven" to the populace of Blue Moon.

You can just create a second Skype account, and then run a second instance of Skype. The following link is a link the Skype website, which features directions on how to do this.

[x]

I love cards against humanity. I wasn't even aware that you could play it online, I have only ever played it in person. I took a quick glance at the link that you posted Riven and is there any way you can have a private session with friends? Also, how does it work since it's supposed to be anonymous when you submit your cards of choice? Sorry for the questions. My husbands friends would literally go nuts if they knew that you could play CAH online.

Oh, yes. You can put a password on your game if you so choose so only his friends would be able to join his game. You can also choose which sets/expansions that you would like to include in each round and change the player limit and score limit each round as well to better accommodate to the number of players that you have. There are also spectator seats which are exactly what they sound like.

Back
Top Bottom