Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Blonde Poll -- pole? -- no poll --

Which one?

• Total voters

ms_nicole

Supporter
Supporter

Noooo way! There’s a poll function on this awesome forum dorum – ooo, Thorum – thingy. Normally, a pole needs shining – please don’t use a sticky wax. That burns the thighs, but this one, nope.

So I want to pole something – I mean poll. So choose:

Blonde Dom
Blonde Sub
Blonde Switch
Blonde Blonde blonding her blonde brains out blonding away as a blonde – stereotypically speaking.

Let’s see if I can set this up with out screwing it up, but the above was the intent.

So I set it up. I’ll admit that I’m just testing it out, so I was desperate for a questioning query of inquiry to ask and answer.

Now I’ll admit, there is a leap of faith involved in doing the first poll, so I’d like to mention that you have to click that you want a poll, enter the number of items – and then – and this is the leap of faith here – ya have to post it first before it asks what the poll is.

But I did it! Ba-dee-da-bu-pa-dip-dee-tee-di—eeee! Oh that was me do’in a sitting success dancing jig by my laptop.

I’m wondering if a public poll is a good idea as some people are shy. Maybe that should have been my first poll. Shoot.

Oh well. But I did it. Bing-ba-di-da-to-do-di-be-bo….

None of the above. I prefer light skin and dark hair.

Well I haven't gotten to RP with you yet, but I'd prefer either/or :p

Back
Top Bottom