Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Username origin

I saw this on another forum and wanted to try it out here.Is there a reason you chose the username you did? If so,want to share it?

The origin of my username is:I identify as male,and Herr is the German equivalent of Mr./Sir.Fuck is my favorite word in the English language,and face just got tossed in there.

I apologize in advance if there's already something like this.

I chose this Username when I seen someone on League of Legends have it, and I thought it was cool.
I have hard times with keeping things the same though, like my avatar picture of instance, I would always want to change it or something.

I've had "Blue" in my username for ages, though it's shifted between Blue Leader, Blue Banshee and Blue Hatter. While blue is one of my favorite colors it isn't my top favorite, but it's kind of a tradition for me to use it in usernames. Blue Leader originated from a guild I ran in Universal Century.net Gundam Online as well as a fanfiction story I wrote about a mobile suit team during the One Year War in Mobile Suit Gundam, both of which (the guild and the MS team) were called the Blue Banshees. The leader was, fittingly, Blue Leader. Most people thought that Blue Leader originated from Star Wars, but no, it's from Gundam. Though I have used it in Star Wars fanfiction, too...

But lately I've started to use Blue Hatter more and I tend to like it a bit better because it's a little bit more unique than Blue Leader. The "Hatter" comes from the fact that I have a thing for hats... I have a lot of hats myself of many different styles and never leave the house without one. I've occasionally been called the "Mad Hatter" because of all of my hats... So that's where that part of my username comes from: my hat fetish. :p

This is why.

tumblr_n07c2hHLCB1siho3to1_500.gif

I love Raving.

HerrFuckface said:
Oh,nice! My brother plays that game.I tried it,but I'm no good at it. XD

I always read your username as Heer, only now did I realize it was Herr. Didn't even realiz Herr was a word XD. I also suck at LoL, and DOtA I/II, and HoN and all that.

As for my username? It started off as a joke, trying to find a username in a game I played. Then it stuck after this when I became a moderator on another site. I just kinda like it. *Shrugs* boring origin I guess.

That's funny.I only know it's a word because I took German in school,and remember the teacher calling all the male students Herr (last name).

It's not boring. :)

My username is a mixed batch of made up myself and taken from a game. I made up the name Eldrithe when I was little, around the age of 11 or so. I used to write my own video game stories complete with detailed character bios and i would make my family stand outside while I told them about the game idea I came up with and the characters I wanted in it. Eldrithe came about when I was trying to think up a name for a female elf. I even used it to name one of my WoW night elf characters. I was a little disappointed when I discovered that someone else had also came up with the name, wether it was before me or not I have no idea. Whisperwind came from Warcraft's night elf Tyrande Whisperwind. I gave my character a last name because I'm kind of use to everybody on IMVU making their characters with a first and last name.

Mine is sort of obvious id like to think. I fucking love to sail. Hell I'm working at a summer camp this summer best known for it sailing. As for Sam, it has a special meaning to the two parts of the name and the camp I'll be at

I chose mine because Quixotic is one of my favourite words, and one of the definitions - "impulsive and often rashly unpredictable", sums up (part of) my personality.

ovalteenies4.jpg

Nostalgic chocolate treat that makes me remember about that one surreal childhood event I had where I woke up on the roof of some house and then later found myself on the wrong side of the bed which I refuse to believe to be a dream because that would be lame.

Are Ovalteenies made of Ovalteen? If so, that's nostalgic indeed, my mother used to make that every now and then in the house. Super popular in South America.

Yes sir they are. Lovely malty goodness, although more often than not did I ate them in spoonfuls rather than drink in mugs.

This is the first place I've used this username. However, the reason behind it is fairly simple. I am known by many friends as someone who has the worst luck. For example, you have a 1/36 chance to roll snake eyes. I have a 1/4 in games where snake eyes isn't what I need...ever. Then when I need it, I never get it. That's where unlucky comes from.

Gambit is a risky move or idea, it is also the name of an X-men character who is lucky in terms of wooing women and probability. So by calling myself UnluckyGambit, I am saying I am the opposite of Gambit himself. So if I ever bet on something, go with the exact opposite.

UnluckyGambit said:
This is the first place I've used this username. However, the reason behind it is fairly simple. I am known by many friends as someone who has the worst luck. For example, you have a 1/36 chance to roll snake eyes. I have a 1/4 in games where snake eyes isn't what I need...ever. Then when I need it, I never get it. That's where unlucky comes from.

Gambit is a risky move or idea, it is also the name of an X-men character who is lucky in terms of wooing women and probability. So by calling myself UnluckyGambit, I am saying I am the opposite of Gambit himself. So if I ever bet on something, go with the exact opposite.

Those are all great origins. I was never able to come up with clever usernames when I was younger.The fact that you can write video games is really cool.

Foxy and Mellow,those are both awesome songs.

The word Ovalteenies made me giggle. They sound really good.

Gambit,I like how your name is at odds with itself,so to speak.

I've never been sailing,but I have gone fishing. Once.

HerrFuckface said:
Those are all great origins. I was never able to come up with clever usernames when I was younger.The fact that you can write video games is really cool.

Foxy and Mellow,those are both awesome songs.

The word Ovalteenies made me giggle. They sound really good.

Gambit,I like how your name is at odds with itself,so to speak.

I've never been sailing,but I have gone fishing. Once.

I see what you did there.

My first username on GaiaOnline was 'Exploding_Ninja', which came from a joke between a friend and myself about walking into Mordor, and Ninjas, and Ninja Wizards... That exploded...

And then it changed due to my wanting to sound hardcore, and listening to a lot of Metallica, and became 'Unforgiven', which was amalgamated into the Ninjahood, and became 'Unforgiven_Ninja'. Eventually, over time, as I became alienated from any form of a social life, slowly became depressed, and ventured forth back onto the internet, it changed again, taking on the 'Fallen' moniker, along with the ever-present 'Ninja', because I am one sneaky fuck when I want to be. I will lurk like a goddamn professional, both online and offline, and you'll never know I was there. That and just because I've always bee a Ninja, so why change now?

I HAVE, though, been getting the feeling like it might be time to change again... Just need to find the right direction to go...

Despite what some might think, I have a dark streak. A part of that includes a love for blood and vampires and not the silly vamps you see some of the idiots out there ogling either. I like the hardcore vamps of old or something out of Hellsing. Anyway, due to my love of vampires, I decided to be a bit cheeky and do a wordplay on one way to view them--dark angels. So, darkangel was a name that became born for me. As for the number? Well, have a guess... it's not too difficult to figure out if you're observant.

darkangel76 said:
Despite what some might think, I have a dark streak. A part of that includes a love for blood and vampires and not the silly vamps you see some of the idiots out there ogling either. I like the hardcore vamps of old or something out of Hellsing. Anyway, due to my love of vampires, I decided to be a bit cheeky and do a wordplay on one way to view them--dark angels. So, darkangel was a name that became born for me. As for the number? Well, have a guess... it's not too difficult to figure out if you're observant.

Ah,another vampire enthusiast! To me,the worst "vampires" are those in Twilight.I much prefer Anne Rice's vampires.

This is my online tag for just about anything. I can't remember when or why I started using it, but I've been using it since the days when I was first getting introduced to the internet back in the heyday of AOL dial-up.

Back
Top Bottom