Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Your past lives.

Lucid_M

Super-Earth
Cliche topic, perhaps, but I find it interesting to discuss. Especially amongst well-known friends or lovers. Who do you think you were in your past life and in what time period? State your reasons as to why. :3

(I don't actually believe this, but let's see....)

In my past life, I was a moose around the time that America was first being established. When the first settlers moved into Maine and began to "set up shoppe" so to speak, I came across a rather interesting human. He tried to feed me, but I panicked and mauled him and the settlement's leader shot me on sight. I fed the entire village for several days.

I did not come back until several hundred years later as a human from the very same bloodline as the settlement's leader who shot me. I do not know why fate deemed me to re-enter life in this manner, but who am I to complain? Remnants of my moose past are still with me to this day. I am one with nature, and I speak the Green Word.

(Wow, that actually turned out more accurate than I thought it would...hmm.)

I am pretty sure, that in a past life I was someone with a foot fetish. His name may have been either Oliver or Gregory. He was well hung, and all the girls loved him. That was of course until he would blow his load all over their feet, at which point most girls would leave. Until one day, he blew a big load all over a nice young lady's feet, and she began to slowly lick the white goo off. Sadly, her father walked in and beat Oliver/Gregory to death with his shoe. How ironic.

Back
Top Bottom