Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

I see you

Rudolph Quin

Mistaken for some sort of scoundrel
Withdrawn
*points*

*sighs, slumped over; doesn't even look up, just points*

You. Right there. How transparent. Is nowhere safe from you? And the worst part is, I noticed on accident. That's how well you hid. Bravo. *doesn't clap*

On the one hand, I understand it; BMR is one of the top erotic/plain ole rp sites out there; of course you'd come trawling here. Then again, have to wonder, what, your new version of our story not working out so well or something? No. Don't care. Won't look. You can keep your dirty secrets. Shows no bitterness at all that you would do that - and be so kind as to provide a link.

On the other, I have noticed your viewing activity on my blog has been going up this month - just 'cause it doesn't say "Canada" in the location, doesn't mean you're being clever. Like your little "restart" I feel you once again trying to bully me and push me around - yes, you always wore the pants didn't you? Always had to make sure you were in charge and on top of things; always crisp, clean, not a hair out of place. Not what I made you be; that's what you chose to be.

Whatever your reasons, I don't care. Call this one a victory, if you want, because I'm stepping out. Be glad. You can continue to exert your manipulation, coercion and control over what i do(and please, do read over your admission of doing these things and taking part in this behavior in your note from last May before you start your defensive rumblings) by doing something good for me and cutting this off from me as well. We both can say we win and we don't have to watch either one do their victory dance and feel slighted. Ain't it grand?

This isn't an invitation to talk to me. I just wanted you to know that I know it's you and that I'm leaving. The space is yours. I bow to your dominance. Anything is better than feeling you breathe on me, lurking so obnoxiously, like you still matter. I'd shut off my blog for similar reasons but I like seeing you poke your head in, still coming back to the ole "peek into her head" so pathetically. *in fact, i will wait for exactly those views after I post this and will chuckle to myself as I close the empty window and go about my day, satisfied*

Because what could you say? Sorry? After all this time, tsk tsk, I doubt your pride would allow you to admit that you did anything wrong. If it did, then what could have saved and ended this completely would have been an apology THAT week, instead of that mocking bitter, snotty note you sent instead where you tried to be clever. Shut up. It wasn't. I had three fucking people read it and nobody could figure out what you were saying, what you were upset about, so, really, you could have been clearer just by spitting in my face. I was begging for you to talk to me and all you had to say was "you made me do this to you." I take it back; I am not your friend and I do not wish you the best always and forever. You can go to hell.

But you don't want to communicate do you? No, because you're not sorry. You think I'm clinging onto my angry feelings and dehumanizing you or some bullshit. What else do I have to cling to as I try to heal and move on? What else have you left me with? You acted like a crazy person and then never explained or said you were sorry. You dehumanized me and you dehumanized yourself. And that's what will make it easier to let you go. Instead of leaving you human and allowing there to be some misunderstanding, I will contain myself in this world where you are irrationally angry without explanation. And it will make it easier to walk away.

So, this is good bye. Go ahead and post here if you want. In fact, post all over the place. Air our dirty laundry if it pleases you. Tell THEM what I did so wrong when you couldn't tell me. I will be deleting the link and will never see this place again. You think I'm not stronger than you? You think I can't resist a peek forever? Let's try it. Let's see who cracks first.

Back
Top Bottom