Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Is That Sugar? (With celebstars)

Closing her eyes for the kiss she smiled and rubbed her hand and fingers through her hair. "We do have a photo shoot, my manager is going to kill me for being late." She laughed.

She laughs. "Well...your manager will have to get over it." She smiles. "How about we get a shower and then we can do the shoot?" She asks with a smile before kissing her neck.

Ashley laughed back, she would like to see her manager just 'get over it'. "I'd love a shower" she smiled, rolling off her new lover before standing up.

Jennifer gets up as well and takes her hand, leading her towards the bathroom. She grins and releases her hand once they were in the bathroom. She turns on the shower and let's it warm up. "Don't mind if I join you do you?" She asks with a smile as her fingertip slowly draws a little circle around Ashley's nipples, first the left one and then the right.

Walking in to the room with her, the shower soon ran and steamed up the panel of glass acting as a window. Looking down to her nipples, she saw the finger trace over her areolas. "I don't mind" she smiled, holding the woman's hip and leaning in to kiss her again with her tongue. Ashley stepped in to the shower and then brought the lady in with her by her hand.

Jennifer smiles and gently presses her against the shower wall. She leans in and begins to kiss her neck, letting her hands gently roam over her body. "Mmm I think I might be addicted to your body." She says softly as she grabs her body wash and puts some into the palm of her hand. She slowly begins to lather the celebrity up.

"I think I am addicted to yours to" Ashley said, placing her hand down her chest and to her stomach before taking her hip and brining her in close so she could let Jennifer wash her body. "Don't forget here" she added, taking the woman's hand down to her groin.

Jennifer smiles and moves her hand between her legs. She begins to slowly rub her pussy, massaging her hand against it. "Can't forget this." she smiles be fore kissing Ashley's lips.

They started to kiss and make out again, Ashley didn't mind, she had never felt so good before with another person, meaning all of her previous boyfriend's were pretty useless. The blonde became a bit dominant and spun Jennifer around and placed her back against the tiled wall and got on her knees wanting to lick at her pussy once more. "I think I'm addicted" she giggled.

Smiling down at her she nods. "If you're an addict...then I'll be your enabler." She says softly as she runs her fingers through her hair. She moves her leg up and places it over her shoulder, gently pulling her face closer to her dripping slit.

Cupping one hand around her thigh, she held her leg in place on her shoulder which allowed more room for her to use her tongue. Smothering her head in to her groin, she began to lick her once more as the water ran down and pelted her back and ass.

She moans softly and smiles staring down at her. "Mmm yes...lick my pussy." She says as her hands move up and begins to tease her nipples, pinching and tugging them. She gently rocks her hips against the girls face.

Never before had Ashley been so full of lust. Normally with men it was a quick bit of fun and then it was over. But with her new friend, she just wanted to keep on going and going. Her tongue worked over time on the pink wet slit, flicking at it faster than ever. Inserting it past her lips, it poked in to her insides.

Jennifer moves her leg over Ashley's shoulders and places a hand on to the back of her head. She moans and arches her back off the cold shower wall, loving her tongue inside her tight pussy. "God...that feels so good." She moans as she grabs a handful of her hair.

Ashley was now taking her weight, pushing her body against the tiled wall of the shower as both legs hung on her shoulders as she made sweet love to her pussy through her tongue. The grabbing of her wet hair made her squirm and yelp a little but she loved it.

Jennifer's legs shake slightly. "You're gonna make me cum again." She moans as her grip on her hair gets tighter. She places one leg on the floor, not wanting to fall when she came.

Ashley yelped when her hair was pulled on tighter. She opened her mouth wider and almost bit down on her clit. Her tongue was working the girl's lips and insides with almost expert skill, the actress was clearly getting the hand of this and enjoying it to.

Jennifer couldn't hold back any longer, the pleasure was too much. She groans and begins to cum, her juices flowing out of her pussy quickly and dripping down on the star's chin. "Fuck."She says as her back arches off of the wall.

Once she came, Ashley lapped up her juices with a urgent desire. "You taste so good" she said, making sure she missed nothing as she was still being pelted by warm water. "I want to take you out sometime, my treat." Standing up, she looked at the woman waiting for her to reply.

She smiles at her. "I'd like that.." She says before leaning in and kissing her lips softly as she wraps her arms around her, pulling her body close to hers.

Letting her kiss hit her lips, the actress made out with the woman before finally washing and in the process taking the showerhead to hit Jennifer with it. Spraying water all over the bathroom walls and ceiling. Stepping out, Ashley took a towel and used it to scrub at her hair, drying it the best she could.

Jennifer smiles and let's her rinse her off. She watches her get out and slowly follows her. She grabs a towel and begins to dry off. She watches her for a moment admiring her beauty. "Plans for tonight?" She asks not really wanting her to leave.

"Tonight? I have to meet some people. All about getting my career back up and running. What are you doing tomorrow?" Ashley asked, standing there with her hands on her hips.

She smiles. "I have a shoot at 10 in the morning. That should be over by noon. Maybe we can see each other then?" She asks as she leans in and softly kisses her breasts before moving her head up and lightly kissing her lips.

"Ill be here for noon. I'll pick you up and take you somewhere nice." Ashley replied, kissing her back. She felt like she had a new lease of life and something more to live for and not get depressed about.

Back
Top Bottom